Chapter 67: Death Walking Terror

“alright! that’s it!” Ryan said turning his camera off,

“we’re finished” he said with a sigh of relief

“finally!” I yelled

“yeah I was afraid we had to spend more time with this guy bitching all of the time!” Lauren said pointing to Ryan who gave her a glare.

“oh stop it! You know I’m kidding!” she said with a laugh.

“well while you two are out partying tonight, I have to go out and get footage of the bands performing. So I’ll see you two tomorrow morning”

“ok mom” Lauren said making me laugh and Ryan walked away.

“someones grumpy” I said with a giggle

“eh he probably needs a woman” Lauren said shrugging and I nodded

“sooo its off to our men we go now my pretty!” she yelled eagerly

“already?” I asked amused

“duuuh!”

“oh”

“aren’t you excited that you’re finally back with Joey?!”

“well yeah I am. I’m happy, but I’m also kinda scared and nervous”

“scared? Nervous?! Why?!”

“well for starters I haven’t been in a real relationship in a loooong ass time, so I don’t know what to do anymore” I said and then she started laughing.

“you’re laughing. Why are you laughing?” I asked while giving her a weird look.

“you don’t have to do anything! Just go with it and tell him how much you love him and shit”

“um…ok?”

“alrighty then! Lets gooo! I miss my Sid!” she said grabbing my arm and then dragging me to the backstage area, which was a pretty long walk from where we were. After moments of walking we stopped walking and sat down on a bench to rest.

“fuck I’m already tired” I whined

“well that’s cuz you’re wearing high heels” Lauren said with a laugh. I looked down at my shoes and laughed.

“oh yeah” I said with a laugh

“maaan I just want a nice shower…and my own bed” I said with a laugh,

“yeah that sounds good right about now” she said with a sigh.

“heeeeyyy there ladies” we heard a guy slur behind us and we immediately jumped up and stood up to see a chubby-ish looking guy with a beard and was obviously drunk and looked really dirty.

“hello, goodbye” I said as Lauren and I started walking away, but then he ran up to us and got in our way of walking.

“wait where are you two lovely ladies going?” he asked creepily

“we’re going to our boyfriends now” Lauren said as we tried walking away again, but then he stopped us yet again.

“listen, me and my friends are shooting this video, in my van, would you two like to come?”

“noooo” I said as Lauren laughed and then we started walking away again, but then he grabbed Lauren’s wrist and stopped her.

“c’mon baby!” he said

“let go!” she yelled while trying to get away

“let go of her you creep!” I yelled as I kicked him on his leg as I hard as I could and then he yelled in pain and let go of Lauren.