Chapter 72: Bye Bye Beautiful

“wake up” I heard Joey’s voice say softly.

“October…wake up” he said and then I felt his lips on mine and I smiled and gave in and kissed him back. I pulled away and pulled the covers over my head.

“gimmie five more minutes of sleep man” I moaned

“uh no, we have to get to the venue noooww! You can sleep in the car if you want, but I am not gonna let you be late for your job girly” he told me as he took the blankets off of me.

“fuuuuuuck!” I groaned as I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After all that jazz, I ended up getting dressed and fixed my hair and makeup and then I quickly got my stuff together.

“you ready to go?” Joey asked

“yup!” I said with a smile as I closed my bag.

“good…you look beautiful today” he told me with a smile

“thanks, you look sexy today” I told him with a smirk.

“stop trying to tease me” he told me as he wrapped an arm around me and took my bags and his.

“fine” I said with a laugh and then we made our way out of the hotel and to the car. Joey quickly started the car and then drove to the venue.

“fuck its not even the afternoon and its already hot” I said turning the AC on the car.

“well we are practically almost on the desert” Joey said with a chuckle. I gave him a smile and then took his hand in mine. He turned to me and returned the smile.

After an hour of driving around, we finally made it to the venue.

“so how’re we gonna get in without getting noticed?” Joey asked

“easy go to the back” I said with a laugh

“right” he said with a laugh. So we parked the car in the back and then quickly got out.

“so this car is a rental right?” I asked looking at the car

“yup!” he replied locking the door

“aren’t rentals supposed to look nice? This one looks like shit” I said with a laugh

“yeah well it did look nice when Wednesday and I got it”

“so then what happened to it?”

“I let Wednesday drive and he ended up messing around and we crashed cuz of him” he said with a chuckle

“oh my god Joey what the fuck? Were you hurt?!” I asked

“well I’m here and ok right?” he said with a laugh

“yeah well you could have died”

“but I didn’t” he said with a laugh and then put an arm around me and kept walking to the entrance.

“so how long are you gonna be working for?” Joey asked

“weeell I’m not completely sure, but usually I finish before the first band gets on the main stage”

“man isn’t that a looong time?”

“yeah why?” I asked with a laugh

“well I wanted to spend some more time with you” he said with a small smile.

“awww! Really?!” I said with a huge smile

“yeah, I’m gonna go touring soon and I’m not sure when exactly, but I know its soon, so I wanted to spend some more time with you before I go”