Chapter 80: You and Me and The Devil Makes 3

We followed the rest of the guys to the tour the man was giving us until it was finally time for the guys to do their press and media conference.

“well I’ll be back babe” Joey told me while giving me a hug.

“ok I’ll be right here baby” I said with a huge smile and I hugged him back.

“don’t worry Jordison, I’ll take care of her” John told him with a smile and then put an arm around me.

“uhuh” Joey said with a small uneasy laugh and then he walked away with the rest of the Slipknot guys to the tables that were set up on the stage with microphones and sat down with the rest, while there was a big crowd of journalists and photographers sitting in front of them with cameras, notepads, recorders and such. The press began with the questions and the photographers began taking pictures while I watched Joey and smiled proudly.

“so how have you and Joey been?” John asked out of nowhere. I looked at him and gave him a weird and confused look.

“we’re fine…we’ve been really happy with each other…why do you ask?” I asked amused.

“oh you know me, I was just wondering” he replied with a smile. I nodded and then looked back at Joey.

“there you are!” Lauren said running up to me along with Amii, Vicki, and Hayden.

“oh hey John!” Vicki said hugging him

“John! When did you get here?” Amii said also hugging him

“oh well just a couple minutes ago” John replied hugging everyone else.

“wheres Riina?” Hayden asked

“oh I don’t know somewhere around this country I guess” he replied with a laugh.

“you came alone?” Lauren asked

“yeah, Riina and I…aren’t really speaking at the moment.” he said awkwardly.

“aw I’m sorry John” Vicki said. John just nodded and then looked away.

“c’mon John, hey can you tell Joey that I’ll be right back?” I asked everyone

“sure, don’t take too long though bitch” Lauren said making me laugh and then I pulled John away where we were alone.

“you sure you don’t wanna go up to mine and Joey’s room or get your own room so you can rest or something? You seem too depressed to be in this madness” I said. He gave me a smile.

“no its ok, I’ll be fine” he assured me.

“I don’t believe it”

“I’ll be fine just as long as no one mentions…you know who”

“oh yeah, hey John wheres Riina?” I asked and he gave me a look.

“you wanna talk about it?” I asked

“maybe later, right now you have to stay with Joey and support him right?”

“well yeah, but I still want to help…at least tell me what happened” I said as I pulled him over to an empty bench and made him sit next to me. He sighed.

“you’re serious aren’t you?” he said with a laugh.

“of course!” I replied

“well I don’t know whats been going on between us, we’ve just been fighting and arguing over everything and I just don’t know…I’m starting to think that she might be cheating on me or something”