Chapter 40: The Unholy Union

When we went inside, I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer then went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed listening to Slipknot’s Iowa album. I really am gonna miss Joey. Then there was a knock on my door.

“come in” I said.

“hey, did I interrupt anything?” Dita said coming in.

“nah” I said putting the volume down.

“good, well I wanted to talk you for a bit”

“so whats up?!” I asked

“well, your dad told me about what happened, you know about you missing Joey”

“yeah”

“well since you wanted to do something to take your mind off him for a bit, I was wondering if you wanted to help me with the wedding plans?”

“sure, that’d be great”

“great! Well I’ll let you know when we start then”

“cool” I said happily, and then she left. Afterwards, I put my music back up and drank the rest of my beer and then eventually I fell asleep.

~One year later~

Its been a year later and the girls and I have been helping my dad and Dita with their wedding plans, I’ve still kept in touch with Joey and he still wasn’t sure when he was coming back, my dad already released his new album ‘Lest We Forget’ and he had just finished touring, and now it was the day of my dad’s wedding already. I was walking around the mansion where the wedding ceremony was gonna take place at, making sure the people knew what they were doing, and then I bumped into Kimberly.

“hey!” Kimberly said relived.

“sup” I said happily

“nothing much, I guess” she said looking down.

“alright then—whats wrong?”

“nothing”

“Kimberly, I know there's something wrong, so spill”

“ok ok you’re right…I have a problem—wait! A huge fucking problem!”

“ok well what is it?”

“ok I’ll tell you, but you have to promise not tell ANYONE especially Twiggy”

“Twiggy?”

“yea”

“ok then go ahead”

“well…I’m pregnant”

“you’re what?!”

“I’m preg—”

“ahhh! Oh my fucking goth Kimberly! That’s awesome news! I can’t believe it—”

“ok shush! I understand you’re happy for me, but can you please keep it a secret?”

“yea sure, but why?”

“cuz I don’t want Twiggy to find out, I’m scared he might get mad and then break up with me! And I don’t want that to happen cuz I love him”

“awww I’m sure he’ll be happy too, its Twiggy! Hes always happy!”

“yea but have you seen him when hes pissed off?”

“oh..right…he does tend to get a little crazy” I said remembering the last time he got really pissed off. Then after a few moments, I shook my head,