Chapter 1: Dead In Holy Wood

~The story starts with the main gal, October, who is 28 years old and happens to live with her father, Marilyn Manson! She doesn't know who her mother is though, but lets just say that her dad had her at a very young age and her mom didn't want anything to do with October so Manson took her away from the crack whore and raised her as his very own. (Bitch! It's my story! lol)

Her best friend, Elizabeth, is also the same age as October and is just the same and weird as October. October also has Wednesday 13 occasionally staying at her house with Manson and like they both like to pose as siblings.

October is also currently dating Eric Griffin and other characters in here include Alice Cooper as her godfather.

October and Elizabeth are journalists for the Gothic Beauty Magazine and are making their way to work for Revolver Magazine {even though that magazine company is in New York, lets pretend that its in Hollywood instead} The story takes place in Hollywood California, at same year Marilyn Manson's "The Golden Age Of Grotesque" was released--for those who don't know that's in 2003 which was also the Murderdolls days!~

“October! Elizabeth! Steven and Ruby wanna talk to you 2, they said its important” Jesyka, Steven’s assistant, told me and Elizabeth.

“right we’re on our way!” I told her. She nodded and left.

“gosh sometimes I think shes a fucking snob I swear!” Elizabeth said annoyed.

“yea but we have live with it” I said looking at her since our desks were right next to each other, working on our articles for the GothicBeauty Magazine. Steven and Ruby are our bosses who are actually pretty awesome people.

“alright lets go see what the bosses want” Elizabeth said getting up.

“yea hold on!” I said typing one last thing on the computer then followed her into our bosses’ office.

“knock knock!” I said not knocking and just going in sitting on the chair in front of their huge desk while Elizabeth sat next to me.

“so whats up?” we both asked at the same time.

“well, we have really good news for you two!” Ruby said excitedly.

“really?! Tell us damn it!” I yelled.

“calm down! It turns out that you 2 are getting promoted” Steven said.

“really?!” Elizabeth screamed.

“yeah you 2 get the best promotion” he said.

“yup your moving on to Revolver Magazine!” Ruby said. Elizabeth and I screamed happily.

“well its about time!” Elizabeth yelled.

“yea how the hell did that happen?!” I asked.

“well Tom Beaujour, the editor in chief of the magazine, read your guy’s articles and loved it and he heard how you 2 wanted to work for the magazine so he picked you 2” Steven explained.

“I am so proud of you 2! You got promoted without the help of your dad—pretty impressive!” Ruby said.

“aaaaahhhhhh!!! Thank you guys!!!” Elizabeth screamed almost in tears.

“eeeeeeek! When do we start?!” I squealed.

“well…. there's actually a catch” Steven said. “a catch?! What the fuck Steven?!” Elizabeth screamed getting off her chair.

“yea Steven! What the fuck! Whats the fucking catch dildo!” I screamed also getting up.

“whoa! Calm the fuck down! Its nothing bad really! I swear!” Steven said trying to get Ruby in front of him to protect him from Elizabeth and I.

“haha yea bitches it’s a good thing! You see before you 2 leave we wanted you 2 to write one more article together” Ruby said stepping away from Steven.

“alright, we’re listening” I said.

“ok, so we have 2 free passes to the famous Goth Cruise and we want you 2 to go on board and write a simple fucking article with lots of details! That’s it” Steven said. Once again Elizabeth and I screamed and hugged both of them and repeatedly said,

“thank you! thank you!”

“ok ok, here's your passes the cruise starts in 2 days the info and crap is in there and I hope you guys have fun. and good luck girls” Ruby said handing us a manila envelope.

“sweet thanks!” I said. Then we all said our good byes and grabbed our purses and shit and went to my car to drive home.

“so want me to drop you off at your house or you wanna hang out at my place?” I asked Elizabeth.

“eh I think I’ll stay at your place” she said. “reeeally” I said with a smirk.

“yea… whhhyy?”

“oh no reason hun but I’m sure Wednesday will enjoy your visit”

“real—I mean October!!! Who said I even like him?! For fucks sakes hes your annoying fucking brother!”

“ah! ah! Not by blood chick! And trust me I know you two cannot stop flirting! Ask anyone!” “god! You’re a bitch!”

“thank you bitch!” then I turned the radio on and its starts blasting “Dead In Hollywood” by the Murderdolls, so we started singing along while all the normal people that we passed by would look at us like we were mental so we laughed at them. Then we finally made it back home and we both got out of the car and raced each other to the house which ended up being a tie so we started to argue and eventually started to wrestle and then my dad comes in, “whoa whats all this?” he asked confused.

“daaaaad! Liz over here was being a bitch!” I said.

“weeeeell Mr. Maaanson! October here was being a douche!!”

“am not!”

“yes darling you are!” she said with a smirk. Then I notice Wednesday walking towards us from behind Elizabeth so I quickly pushed her into his arms.

“whoa! Hello there chicken!” he said holding Elizabeth. “h-h-hey Wednesday” she said nervously. I laughed.

“hey I didn’t get to jump on you yet!” I told my dad.

“October wait!” he said as I jumped on him.

“I love you daddy!” I said kissing his cheek then got off him.

“yes sweet heart I love you too” he said kissing my head.

“Eric called earlier he said hes coming later on” he said making his way to the kitchen while I followed him.

“oh really! Yay!”

“hun I really don’t know why you like him so much”

“daaaad! I thought we already went through this!”

“I know I know I have nothing against the guy but its just that I think hes too crazy for you and you know how I feel about guys like that around my beautiful daughter” he said concerned and taking out a bottle of wine from the fridge.

“don’t worry dad! You can trust me! I’m not a little girl anymore remember”

“yea… I know, but you sure do act like one” he said kissing my head.

“ya want some wine?” he asked.

“yup!” he chuckled and took out 2 cups and poured me some wine. Then I saw Eric’s car pull over on the drive way from the window.

“ERICS HERE!” I screamed as my dad laughed. Then I ran outside to him and kissed him.

“hey there, someones a little excited today” he said kissing me again.

“that’s because Elizabeth and I have some good news!! But I want Weds and my dad to hear it too so come on!” I said pulling him inside.

“that’s great honey cuz I have some good news for you too!” he said happily.

“really?! Babe that’s awesome you go first!” I said eagerly.