Chapter 21: Meet The Creeper

“are you motherfuckers ready?!!” yelled Wednesday from the microphone as the crowd started cheering.
“alright! This songs called I Love To Say Fuck!” he screamed again as the band began playing the song.
“fuck! These guys are amazing live!” Elizabeth yelled to me from over the music as she started to dance along.
“hell yeah!” I yelled as I started looking at Joey who has been looking at me and making me smile.
“why do you always have to dress up so revealing?” came my dad’s voice from behind me.
“cuz me and Elizabeth are going dancing later!” I said happily.
“as long as you take Wends or Joey with ya I don’t want any guys ganging up on you two” he said leaving and making me roll my eyes. Since when did he trust Joey? After the Murderdolls finished performing they came running in and hugged us.
“eeeww you guys are sweaty!” I said laughing.
“I know you like it!” Ben said hugging me tighter. “fuck!” I yelled as he finally let me go.
“so are we gonna go to the club now or wait till your dad finishes his set?” Acey asked.
“who told you?”
“Elizabeth but I was gonna go anyways cuz I’m gonna meet Azrael there” he said with a smile.
“ok…well we’ll go now but I’m just gonna let my dad know real quick!” I said skipping to where my dad was.
“hey dad me and the guys are gonna go to a club ok”
“ok be careful” he said as I left.
“alrighty lets go!” I said as we all started leaving to the club. When we got there, we all went to sit at a booth.
“whos getting the drinks?!” I asked.
“I’ll get them I guess” Ben said dragging Eric with him.
“well then now that thats settled—lets dance!” I said pulling Elizabeth with me to the dance floor.

 Joeys POV:

“well well well, looks like little Joey has a crush on little October!” Wednesday said with a smirk.
“oooooo you do?!” Acey asked excitedly.
“will both of you just fucking shut up?!” I said trying not to blush.
“dude just ask her!” Wends said laughing
“what?” I asked
“ask her out stupid!” he said again
“why?” I asked
“dude you should see yourself when you’re around her!—seriously” Acey said laughing
“yea its kinda sickening” Wends said laughing as well I just rolled my eyes.
“aww Joey you don’t have to be embarrassed about it I mean look at Wednesday, he's totally falling for Elizabeth!” Acey said laughing
“hey!—well look at Acey hes totally falling for Azrael! And he's only known her for a few hours!” Wednesday said with an evil smirk.
“you’re damn right I am! And I ain’t ashamed of it” Acey said proudly
“well you get the fucking point” Wends said rolling his eyes
“yea and I’ll be right back cuz I see Azrael over there and she looks lonely!” Acey said leaving with a smirk, then Wednesday looked at me
“JOEY GO ASK HER RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS AND MAKE YOU DO IT!” he said in a deep voice
“what makes you think she’ll say yea? What if she says no?”
“because Manson trusts you”
“what?!”
“dude, when October was with Eric, Brian would always be really overprotective of her, but when she's around you he doesn’t do anything—he fucking trusts you”
“ok but what does that have to do with what I fucking asked you?”
“well you two fucked”
“we did not!”
“uh yea you did! you guys fucked the day of the Masquerade Ball—don’t tell me you didn’t cuz I know you did!”
“but—”
“dude I know she’ll say yes now go after her!”
“fine!” I said finally giving up.
“I’ll go look for her” I said getting up
“yea you go do that!” Wednesday said

Octobers POV:

"Meet The Creeper" by Rob Zombie was playing while Elizabeth and I were dancing and talking at the same time.
“so October when are you and Joey gonna get together?!” Elizabeth started
“oh fuck did you and Wends plan this?”
“no why?”
“nevermind!”
“so answer my question bitch!”
“I don’t know! Whenever he asks me I guess”
“riiight!”
“fuck! I need to go to the bathroom I’ll be right back!”
“Ok but hurry up!” she yelled as I ran to the restroom. 

Joeys POV:

I was walking around to see if I found her but I couldn’t. But then I found Elizabeth at the bar so I went up to her
“hey, have you seen October?” I asked
“yea—shes in the restroom”
“ok thanks!” I said going back to the other side of the room where the restrooms were then I saw her walking towards the bar so I tried walking to her pushing past people but then I lost her. Then I started looking around for her again. 

Octobers POV:

I was looking around for Elizabeth but I saw no sign of her. I sighed frustrated and looked around.
“hey babe you lost?” came an unfamiliar voice. I looked at the person who said that and saw the guy that’s been stalking me.
“fuck off!” I said coldly before walking away, but he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him
“let me go!” I said trying to pull away from him
“no babe, you still owe me one after that jackass took you away from me at the ball” he said dragging me with him as I struggled to get away so I screamed for help as people just either stared and didn’t do anything or just ignored it.
“baby shut up!” he said impatiently while trying to hug me and make it look like I was innsane.
“I am not your baby you fucking weirdo douche!”
“I’ll pretend I didn’t just hear that!” he said laughing as he dragged me out of the club then he pushed me onto the wall so I spat on his face, only making him laugh. Then he pulled out a syringe from out of his pocket and held me against the wall.
“what are you gonna do?” I asked a bit scared
“this” he said jabbing the needle into my arm hard making me scream as he pushed the pressure thing down letting whatever it was inside get in me. Then I started to feel woozy.
“what the fuck did you do you fucking prick!” I tried to yell and I tried not fall and all he did was pick me up and threw me over his shoulder while I slowly couldn’t feel my body and all I felt were tears streaming down my face.