Chapter 76: Crossdressing Goddamn Son of a Bitches!

Slipknot finally ended the show with "Spit It Out" and as always, they fucking killed it! We all walked backstage back to the dressing room and celebrated with some drinks.

"baby you guys were fucking amazing!" I told Joey as he took the sweaty mask off and wiped his face with a towel and left his makeup all smudged.

“why thank you!” he said proudly

“we do try!” he continued happily. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

“you don’t care that I’m all sweaty?” he asked surprised

“nah its just sweat” I said with a small laugh and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“good” he said leaning down to kiss me.

“oh fuck get a fucking room ya two!” Satyr yelled and Joey and I pulled away.

“I thought you were gone” I murmured

“what was that?!” he yelled

“awah nothing Satyr! I lovez you a lot!” I yelled and he smiled

“good!” he said walking away. Joey and I looked at each other and then back at the rest who were all running around crazy and partying. I smiled.

“hey you wanna go back to your place now?” Joey asked and then I quickly looked up at him and smiled even more.

“why? You wanna have a party of our own?” I asked

“maaayybeee” he said looking innocently. A smirk crept onto my face.

“well then ok lets go” I replied and his smile grew bigger

“um alright guys! October and I are just gonna go back to her place now--ok?!” Joey yelled to everyone.

“aw already? Why are you leaving so early?!” Corey asked

“can we come too?!” Lauren asked

“oh can we?! So we can celebrate our engagement?!” Wednesday asked pulling Yvonne into a hug.

“yeah! That sounds like a great idea!” Sid yelled and then everyone agreed. Joey and I looked at each other worried.

“uh I don’t know guys don’t you think these two need some alone time?” Satyr asked and then everyone looked at him strange.

“I’m just saying, they barely got back together a few months ago and they haven’t seen each other till last night and they haven’t gotten any alone time with each other” Satyr said and my eyes grew wide. Wow that was the first time he was actually very respectable and I smiled.

“uh well” Wednesday started.

“c’mon let the two midgets be alone! They haven’t fucked yet cuz of everyone!” Satyr said with a smirk and then everyone started cracking up and my smile faded into a half smile and I rolled my eyes. Yup should have seen that one coming.

“oh fine! We’ll let them go” Yv said with a laugh

“just make sure to use protection kiddies!” Corey yelled.

“yeah I hope you get a nice fuck!” Wednesday yelled with a laugh.

“well at least I’ll be getting some unlike most of you!” Joey yelled with a smirk and everyone started whistling and ooohing at us and I just covered my smile and blushed.

“lets go!” Joey yelled with a smirk and then picked me up bridal style and with that he carried me out of the noisy room.

“oh and don’t forget to have fun!” Lauren yelled while everyone kept laughing while we were leaving.