Chapter 38: KA-BOOM! KA-BOOM!

After my dad and I got our Mickey Mouse ears, and everyone else was ready, we all went outside and took separate cars. Me, Joey, my dad, Dita, Twiggy, Kimberly, Ben, and Amii took my dad’s car. Wednesday, Elizabeth, Piggy, Vicky, Eric, Amaranth, Acey, and Azrael took Wednesday’s car. John, Riina, Madeline, Pogo, Ginger, and Corey took John’s car. The rest of the guys didn’t feel like coming so they just stayed at the house. Then we began our drive to Disneyland. I was sitting by the window looking outside while Joey had his arm around me. Twiggy and Kimberly were in the backseat making out and next to them was Amii and Ben who were talking about what ice cream flavor was the best. Then of course there was my dad driving and Dita looking for a CD to play on the stereo.

“mmmmmmm…I don’t know many of these bands so I’m gonna put one of your band’s albums” Dita said happily as she picked a CD out from the CD case and put it inside the CD player and it was the Golden Age Of Grotesque and soon ‘This is The New Shit’ started playing.

“yay! I love this song!” Kimberly, Amii, and I all yelled at the same time.

“you guys love that song?!” we yelled in unison again

“yeah!” we yelled again and then laughed.

“yes, I know I’m a genius! I make songs that make people shout out in unison!” my dad said proudly.

“uh yea sure dad” I said patting his head.

“uuuuuuuuggghh shiiiiit!” my dad yelled

“what?! I just fucking patted you! Its not like I messed up your hair cuz your mouse ears ARE covering your hair—duh!” I said

“no its not that—there's fucking traffic!” he whined as he came to a stop and started hitting his head with the wheel.

“oh its ok hun I’m sure it’ll end soon” Dita said

“no this shit never ends! Why do people have to be so damn stupid to drive and crash only to cause traffic?!” my dad yelled as he started honking the horn.

“c’mon you pussies! Go faster!” my dad yelled out from the window.

“yelling won’t make the cars go faster ya know” Twiggy said laughing

“oh yes it will!” my dad yelled honking the horn over and over again and started yelling profanities but the cars still didn’t move. Then the car on front of us opened their door and and out came a pretty huge guy.

“oh shit your gonna get it Brian!” Joey said laughing as the huge guy made his way to my dad’s side of the car.

“psh! I can take this fuck tard!” my dad said with a confident smile.

“dad! You have to be careful I mean look at the guy! Hes fucking huge!” I said starting to get worried

“yeah hun apologize to him before you get hurt” Dita said

“the hell I won’t!” my dad said looking like he just got offended then he put his window down as the guy finally came.

“hey pussy! You mind moving your car now? Thanks!” my dad said happily as Dita looked away and the rest of us tried not to laugh.

“Excuse me?!” the guy said starting to get pissed off

“you fucking heard me fatty! MOOOVE!” my dad yelled louder