Chapter 47: I Knew That Our Love Was Just A Car Crash Away

Tears began streaming down my face as I saw my fiancé, Joey with another girl, having sex. I felt like yelling and screaming and ripping the slut’s head off and cutting her into pieces and feeding them to the birdies then I wanted to kill Joey. But this, this was too much for me that I couldn’t find the right emotions on what to do at that moment. After only a few moments of standing there watching both of them fornicate without none of them noticing me, I felt my heart break.

“hey motherfucker! close the god damn door already!” I heard Joey yell,

“yeah you perv!” I heard the girl’s voice yell too. I didn’t say anything, so then I just took my engagement ring Joey gave me and threw it on the floor and walked out of the room and slammed the door shut and started walking away while Munky followed me.

“October! I’m sorry you saw that!” he started

“its ok—just do me a favor” I said

“yea sure anything” he said

“when you see Joey, please tell him its over and to not bother looking for me” I said calmly before walking out of the backstage room and walked out of the venue. I kept walking down the parking lot and not knowing where or what to do and stopped until I was out of the parking lot and started walking on the grass area then sat under a tree and started crying. Why the fuck would he do that? I kept crying while I pulled the grass off from the ground and then pulled my hair often not knowing what to do. I didn’t know what to do, except just sit there and cry, then my phone started playing ‘I Love To Say Fuck’ and I knew it was Wednesday on the phone so I answered it.

“h-h-hello?” I said trying not to sound like I’ve been crying

“October! Shit I heard what happened are you ok?!” came Wednesday’s worried voice

“how’d you know?”

“Munky called me—where are you? are you ok?”

“I’m outside the venue by the parking lot in the grass area”

“ok stay there! We’re on our way!”

“W-Wedneday?”

“yea?”

“please hurry”

“don’t worry!”

“ok…bye” I said as I slowly hung up. I lied on the grass and waited while my tears quietly streamed down my face, hoping not to see Joey. After what seemed like an eternity waiting there, I heard a car pull over and then the sounds of boots stomping towards me, I looked up and saw Wednesday and Eric.

“fuck! October are you ok?!” Eric asked worried as he sat on the grass next to me,

“we have to go before Joey finds her and then it starts getting dramatic” Wednesday said as he picked me up and put me in his car and I lied on the back seat, then Eric and Wednesday got in the car and then Wednesday started driving. A couple minutes passed and we were at Wednesday’s house, Wednesday and Eric helped me out of the car and into the house.

“October! Oh my fuck what the fuck happened?!” Yvonne asked running up to me

“yea are you alright?” Stephanie asked

“I’m ok…I just need some time alone” I said quietly as I walked inside the bathroom. I closed and locked the door and then I sat on the floor and began to silently cry. Then my phone rang, I looked at the caller i.d. and it was Amii, I cleared my throat and I answered it.

“hello?” I said

“hey October!” came her cheery voice

“hey” I sad trying to sound happy