Chapter 39: Our Farewell

The whole drive back home felt like an eternity! I couldn’t help but to fall asleep next to Joey. Then what felt like only seconds later, I woke up to someone carrying me. I looked up at the person who had me and it was Joey which made me smile.

“hey sleeping beauty” he said as he laid me on my bed and went to go close the door.

“hey my prince charming” I said with a smirk.

“you look so cute with your little mouse ears” he said sitting next to me, then I took off my mouse ears and put them on Joey and smiled.

“now you look sexy!” I said grabbing his shirt and pulled him closer to me and then we started making out. I pulled his shirt off and then he took mine off as well, then we pulled away for a bit to take the rest of our clothes off, then we climbed back into bed and he started kissing my chest while I kissed his neck and after a few minutes of that, he pulled away and slipped on a condom and soon I felt him inside me. I moaned his name a couple of times making him go faster and soon we were both yelling each other’s names out loud, then when we had our climax he finished and lied down next to me and then we continued to make out for awhile, and after a few minutes of making out, we pulled away to catch our breaths and then we fell asleep in each other’s arms. The next morning when I woke up, I saw that Joey was still asleep. I smiled at how adorable he looked asleep that I didn’t want to wake him. so I slowly and gently made my way out of his arms and got out of bed. I went over to my closet and pulled out my short black robe and put it on me, and then I left to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I finished I wrapped a towel around me and made my way back to my room without waking anybody up and got chnaged and started fixing my hair and makeup. When I finished I noticed that Joey was awake and he was staring at me.

“how long have you been awake?” I asked

“mmmm since you came in wet with a towel on” he said with a smirk making me laugh.

“I’m gonna take a shower” he said getting up and pulled on his boxers.

“ok I’ll be downstairs” I said giving him a kiss and then we both left my room and he went to the bathroom while I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen, and saw Ginger sitting on the counter while eating cereal.

“morning fishy!” I said with a smile

“morning!” he said with his mouth full of cereal.

“is everyone else asleep?”

“yea except for your dad, he's behind you” he said looking behind me so I looked and saw my dad standing there.

“morning” he said yawning

“morning” I said giving him a hug

“so how was it last night?” Ginger asked

“how was what?” I asked

“you know what I’m talking about”

“uh no I don’t”

“really? So you don’t remember—oh! Joey! Oh fuck! Faster! Faster!” he said trying to sound like he was having an orgasm and my dad just raised an eyebrow.

“you were fucking loud!” Ginger said cracking up.

“motherfucker!” I yelled as I tackled him on the counter and his bowl of cereal fell and then we both fell on the ground trying to wrestle and then the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go get that” I heard my dad say as he left.

“take back what you said!” I yelled twisting his arm.