Chapter 42: Like A Bird, She Flew Away

“I’m suing this restaurant for not having fried chicken in their fucking menu! No tip for you bitches!” Wednesday yelled at the top of his lungs as he finished his food which wasn’t chicken.

“Wednesday shut up” my dad said kicking him

“no! I demand I get a free desert!” Wednesday yelled

“hun calm down” Elizabeth said trying to calm him down.

“you look beautiful babe” Joey said looking at me as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him,

“hun you’ve said that all night” I said with a laugh

“I know its just I can’t help it! I’m only human and I’m really attracted to you right now” he said kissing my cheek.

“I’m really attracted to you too babe” I said leaning in to kiss him.

“I love you” he said caressing my cheek then my lips.

“I love you too”

“really?”

“of course”

“then can I ask you something?”

“ok”

“good, but I want you to answer in front of everyone” he said standing up.

“um…okay” I said a little confused

“October Manson or Warner which ever you prefer” Joey started as everyone laughed,

“I love you sooo much that words can’t describe the way that I feel about you. Ever since I first saw you I knew that you were the one. You’re beautiful you’re amazing and…you’re hot! The point is…I would really love to spend the rest of my life with you soooo…” he continued and then pulled out a small black box from inside his pocket and got down on one knee and my eyes grew wide.

“babe… will you marry me?” he finally asked as he opened the box to reveal a ring and I immediately went speechless while everyone gasped and Joey waited for my answer with hopeful eyes.

“Joey! Oh my goth! Of course I’ll marry you!” I squealed as I jumped out of my seat and hugged Joey making him fall on the ground while I stayed on top of him and started kissing him and then everyone else said their “awwws” then I got up and helped Joey up as well,

“you don’t know how happy I am that you said yes! I had to practice that for weeks and I was just a nervous wreck” he said as he slipped the ring on my finger.

“awww Joey really? That’s co cute!” I said kissing him.

“and I love the ring its beautiful…I love you” I said kissing him again and I felt him smile during the kiss.

“I’m happy you’re marrying my daughter Joey—but I swear if you hurt her I’ll fucking kill you!—ok? Ok!” my dad said putting an arm around Joey so we pulled away.

“yeah its about time you kids settled down” Ben said before laughing at what he said

“I sounded like my dad! I’m sorry” he said laughing harder while everyone else looked at him weird and Amii just hugged him.

“well we’re getting married too” Twiggy said

“Twiggy! I was gonna tell them at the right moment!” Kimberly squealed.

“oh my bad!” Twiggy said laughing

“aw! Kimberly it is the right time! Why didn’t you say so?!” I said