Chapter 15: Don't Go Away Mad

“soooo! What happened?!” came John’s voice which startled me.
“shit John! Don’t ever fucking scare me like that!” I yelled. Then Twiggy and my dad came in.
“did you have fun?” my dad asked.
“yea sure” I said shrugging.
“really?” Twiggy asked.
“yup! Oh and Joey asked me to be his date to the Masquerade Ball!” I said smiling.
“awwwww how cute!!” they all said in unison. I looked at them weird.
“you know what?! Since the whole Ball is gonna be all elegant—I’m gonna buy you a new dress!” my dad said happily.
“what?!—no dad thats ok really!”
“bullshit! I’m buying you a new dress after the photo shoot at that fancy dress shop they have here” he said proudly.
“aww thank you daddy!” I said jumping on him causing us to fall.

A few hours later, and we were on our way to the photo shoot and we were all gonna meet Elizabeth, Piggy, and the Murderdolls there, though I was excited to see Joey again but I was also afraid to see Eric and I could tell that Twiggy noticed.
“you ok?” he asked.
“um—yea yea”
“you sure?”
“yup”
“I don’t believe you…is it cuz of Eric?” I didn’t say anything.
“aww listen, its ok nothing bads gonna happen besides you’re bound to face him sooner or later duh!” he said putting his arm around me making me laugh.
“yea I guess so”
“yea an—ooooo! They have cupcakes!” he said running off to the snack table. I just rolled my eyes.
“hey chick!” John said coming to me.
“hey…dude!” I said giggling.
“well don’t you look sexy today!”
“you always say that”
“cuz it’s the truth!”
“don’t even think about it!” my dad said passing by us.
“I wasn’t Brian!” he yelled annoyed then looked back at me with a sweet smile making me laugh.
“oh look whos coming!” he said making my smile turn into a frown as I saw Eric and the guys come in.
“eeep!!—help!—fucking hide me!” I squeaked grabbing John and burying my face in John’s jacket. Then he immediately puts his arms around me.
“hey er—John…is it ok if I talk with October?—alone?” I heard Eric say but I didn’t move my face from John’s jacket.
“uuumm I don’t think so…cuz shes mine for right now!” I heard John say.
“please! Let me just talk to her!”
“nooo!” John whined picking me up bridal style and leaving.
“John!!” was all I heard from Eric.
“thank you!” I said kissing John on his cheek.
“you’re very welcome!” he said happily putting me down.
“you know sooner or later you have to talk to Eric you know, cuz you’re gonna be seeing a lot of him for the next couple of months!” came Tims voice from behind us.
“what are you talking about? The cruise doesn’t last for months” I said laughing.
“no shit—I’m talking about we’re gonna see him a lot cuz we’re going on tour with the Murderdolls and you’re coming with” he said with a smirk.
“motherFUCKER!!” I screamed receiving weird looks from everyone in the room making John laugh so I slapped him. Then minutes later, the guys—except Twiggy and Piggy of course—started getting their pictures taken.
“hey chick, I heard what happened last night, I’m sorry” came Elizabeth’s voice.
“oh hey!—its alright”
“really?”
“yea…I’m not sad or anything anymore now I’m just pretty pissed off at him that I wanna rip his eyeballs out!” I said glaring at Eric and Elizabeth noticed.
“wow…thats pretty brutal”
“yup…but Joey helped me get happy again” I said turning to look at Joey who noticed that I was looking at him and winked at me making me blush.
“really? Midget boy? the hot drummer from Slipknot? The HOT guitarist from the Murderdolls? The hot—” I interrupted her,
“yes yes yes! Whats with the fucking 20 questions?!” I said laughing.
“no I’m just saying”
“yea and hes taking me to the Ball tonight!”
“shit?!—really?!”
“yup! I’m his date!”
“wow!”
“I know huh?! So has anyone asked you yet?”
“well…no but I think Piggy w—”
“Piggy? What about Wends?”
“he ain’t even into me October!”
“dude you have no idea”
“what?”
“nothing” I said stuffing a cupcake in my mouth making her laugh. Then Piggy came putting his arms around us while Twiggy just came to see.
“hello ladies!” Piggy said kissing our cheeks. An hour passed and the guys finally finished the shoot.
“hey October!” Joey said hugging me from behind.
“Joey!” I said turning to face him and hugged him back.
“so how did I look?!”
“sexy!”
“really?—I thought I did!—and its all thanks to you!” he said smiling.
“well you’re welcome!” I said kissing his head.
“soooo—ya ready for the Ball?!”
“almost!”
“really well I can’t wait” he said with a cute smirk.
“well I can’t wait either!” I said smiling then I noticed Eric was listening.
“hey October…can we talk?” Eric asked from behind me. Joey gave me weak smile.
“I’ll just leave you two alone” he said leaving.
“ha! Eric we have NOTHING to talk about!” I said not turning to see him.
“apparently we do—why are you mad at me? And why are you going to the Ball with Joey?”
“incase you didn’t know Eric—we’re over! O.V.E.R.—over! Ok we’re no longer together”
“why?! What the fuck did I do?!”
“oh! as if you didn’t fucking know!”
“what are you talking about?!”
“you are so full of shit you know that?”
“October what are you talking about I’m confused”
“motherfucker—Wednesday fucking saw you fucking some bitch Eric!—does that fucking ring a bell now?!”
“he saw that and you know?”
“fuck you Eric! Ok fuck you and leave me the fuck alone!”
“wait October I can explain!” he said grabbing my wrist just about I was gonna leave.
“ERIC LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!” I screamed.
“Eric leave her!” Acey said separating us and by this point everyone was staring.
“fuck! Can you at least let me explain?!” he yelled.
“no!” I said walking out of the room. But Eric eventually caught up and stopped me.
“October look—I don’t care if you don’t wanna take me back—but can I at least explain what really happened? Just listen! I’d rather be friends with you than lose you because of something I didn’t really do” he said looking at me with sincere eyes.
“fine! Explain”
“ok! You see I was sorta drunk and I had I couple of drinks and I saw this chick next to looking at me but I didn’t do anything so then I went to go piss and then the same chick comes inside and shoves me into the stall and starts to make out with me and I was too drunk to even know what I was doing but then when I finally knew what was going on I pushed her off me—and she landed in the toilet may I add—and I left! I didn’t even fuck her I swear!” he said it all truthfully. I felt tears stream from my eyes.
“ok…I believe you…but what am I supposed to do?! Even though you didn’t fuck the bitch you still made out with her!.....am I supposed to just take you back?—I can’t do this…..you really hurt me”
“no no no please! I don’t wanna lose you! I don’t care if you don’t wanna keep dating me—but can we at least be friends? You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met and I’d hate to lose you!” he said wiping a tear.
“friends?” he asked.
“friends” I said smiling then we both hugged each other.