Chapter 83: Crazy People and Whipped Cream Wars

~Months Later~

It’s been months later since that Disneyland incident and it was now was three days before Christmas. Joey was still living with me, my dad was still touring, and now I’m at work with Lauren. Life was pretty much perfect with Joey so far.

“so have you figured out what you’re getting Sid for Christmas yet?” I asked Lauren while I typed on my computer. Lauren stopped typing and took a long sigh,

“no I can’t figure out anything! I mean he has everything already!” she yelled.

“dude I know what you fucking mean! what the fuck are you supposed to give a rockstar for Christmas?!” I yelled back and then we cracked up.

“good afternoon girls” Brandon said walking up to us with another guy.

“hey Brandon” Lauren and I said at the same time.

“whats up?” Lauren asked with a smile.

“well I’m here to introduce to you your new photographer” he said as the other guy waved. He had short messy brown hair and had almost a grungy look. Lauren’s smile faded.

“aw what happened to Ryan?” I asked

“you two got him all fed up and quit” Brandon said giving us a look and then started laughing.

“you two are just insane” he said

“why thank you! We do try hard” I said getting up to take bow.

“good well your next assignment after your Christmas break is to interview Alexi Laiho from--”

“Children of Bodom?!” both Lauren and I yelled

“yeah, now I know its not such a big story, but--”

“psh! Brandon please!” I yelled

“yeah this is fucking huge! Thank you so much!” Lauren yelled before hugging him.

“alright then, well Michael here will cover the photos and well feel free to get to know each other and Lauren please let go” he said quickly.

“right thanks boss!” Lauren said letting him go.

“I’ll see you girls and guy later” he said with a laugh and walked away.

“hi I’m October and this is Lauren, just so you know, you better not be an arrogant ass like our last photographer because we’re pretty crazy” I said shaking the guys hand with a smile.

“oh don’t worry about it, I’m an easy going guy and uh you can call me Mike” he replied with a wink and then shook Lauren’s hand while Lauren just stared at him in silence.

“is that Joey fucking Jordison in the office?! Fuck I love my job” we heard Brandon say and then Lauren and I started laughing.

“Brandons such a dork, hey babe” Joey said walking up to me and then hugged me.

“hey!” I said eagerly hugging him back and then kissed his lips.

“something smells good!” I said letting him go.

“yeah I brought us some Mexican” he replied revealing a bag. I gasped.

“you are the best!” I squealed.

“wheres Sid?” Lauren asked with a pout.

“he was right behind me” Joey said looking around confused.

“I’m right here!” Sid said walking up to us from the other side.

“Siiiiiid!” Lauren squealed and ran up to hug him.