Chapter 33: Love Is Pain, Pain Is Death

“wait what?!” my dad said walking closer to us

“dude Joeys drunk hes probably lying!” Acey said

“psh! It’s the fucking truth!” Joey yelled. I just covered my face with my hands.

“October is it true?” my dad asked. I looked up to see his face and he did not look too happy, then I looked at John and he was looking down at his feet, and then I looked at Joey who had a smirk on his face, then I looked back up to my dad.

“well?” he said

“we only slept with each other once—and that’s it!—I swear!” I answered

“haha and don’t forget the sneaking away from everyone else to make-out!” Joey yelled

“motherfucker! JOHN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!” my dad growled grabbing John by the shirt.

“dad wait!” I yelled trying to pull him away from John.

“no—this motherfucker is gonna pay!” he yelled attempting to punch him on the face but all the guys came to stop him, they all had a hard grip on him while he tried to pull away to get to John.

“WHY?! WHY JOHN?! WHY?! WHY HER?! WHY MY FUCKING DAUGHTER?! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!” he screamed in rage while John just stood there scared as shit and looked really pale, and then tears started to fall from my eyes.

“and October, why did you lie to me?! You promised and swore nothing wouldn’t and didn’t happen?!” my dad yelled looking at me

“I was going to tell you! Honest! Even ask Wednesday and Dita!” I said practically in tears at this point.

“Dita? You knew?” he asked looking at Dita.

“honey its not her fault!” she said trying to calm him.

“right! Its fucking John! YOU FUCKING RAPED HER DIDN’T YOU!” my dad growled again trying to get John on his grasp again and Acey and Wednesday immidiately got up to grab him.

“DAD! He didn’t rape me!” I yelled

“FUUUUCK! LET GO OF ME! I won’t fucking kick his ass anymore!” my dad yelled getting away from the guys and then quickly walked out of the room and slammed the door on his way out.

“fucking Joey! This is all your fault! Why do you have to go and ruin everything you stupid asshole!” I cried while throwing the bottle of beer that was next to me at his head, then ran out of the room as well.

Joeys POV:

I just sat there for a while rubbing my head from the pain that the bottle brought me. Everyone in the room either was sitting or just standing there quiet, and John still stood there scared not moving.

“Joey, what the fuck was that? What did I fucking tell you earlier?!” I heard Acey say as he came up to me, I didn’t say anything.

“see what you just did? Why’d you do it?” he asked

“I don’t know…I guess I was just…jealous” I quietly said while looking at John who just sat back down covering his face with his hands.

“yea, right” Acey said leaving the room. I sighed and drank more of my beer.

Octobers POV:

I ran to the bus and went to my bunk and cried myself to sleep, thinking that my dad probably hates me for what I did now and I just probably just lost John’s job since he might get kicked out of the band.