Chapter 84: Christmas Eve In Des Moines Iowa!

~Christmas Eve~

It was Christmas eve morning already and Joey and I were packing like crazy.

“hey babe can you get my shoes that I left downstairs in the living room?” I asked

“uh yeah sure which ones?” he asked putting his bag down.

“the red ones” I replied with a smile.

“alright” he said as he made his way downstairs. I grinned as I quickly grabbed another suitcase and then grabbed the leather jacket I bought him from under the bed and stuffed it in the bag. Then I grabbed some more clothes and shoes from my closet and stuffed them in there so he will never find it! 

“October I can’t find them!” he yelled from downstairs.

“oh! Sorry I found them under the bed!” I yelled back innocently.

“what the fuck then!” he yelled as he made his way back to my room. I quickly finished up packing and then got dressed and everything.

“ok I’m ready!” I said finishing up my makeup and walking back to my room from my bathroom.

“hold on, I’m almost finished” he said fixing his makeup on my vanity. I watched him finish up with a smile until he finally finished.
"stop staring at me you fucking weirdo" he said with a laugh.
"no I like being a fucking weirdo!" I replied with a giggle.
"well then you ready to go my sexy weirdo?"
"yes!" I said grabbing my bags.
"and I thought I was excited to go to Iowa" he said with a chuckle.
"I'll grab the bags and you just make sure the house is secure" he told me while taking my bags. I nodded and grabbed my purse and then went downstairs to check on the security system. When I made sure everything was alright and ready to go, I made my way to the door where Joey was waiting.
"everythings good" I said helping him with some of the bags.
"alright let's go" he said with a smile and then went straight to my car. While Joey put our bags in the car, I locked the house and took one last look at it before getting in the passenger’s seat. Joey got in the driver's seat and then drove to Lauren's apartment to pick her and Sid up. We parked in front of her apartment and then Joey started honking the horn while I turned on the radio and searched for a good radio station. I stopped at one as soon as I heard a familiar song and then turned it up and squealed happily,
"oooh babe it's you guys!" I said clapping my hands excitedly while he looked at me amused.
"I'm so proud of you" I said smiling and then calmed down.
"you're so cute" he finally said before kissing me. Then we pulled away when he heard the backseat doors open.
"dude you guys seriously can't keep your hands off each other huh?" Sid said getting their bags in first and then got inside the car.
"oh just leave the lovey dovey birds alone Sid" Lauren said with a laugh as she got inside too.
"is Joey showing off our music again?" Sid asked with a laugh, noticing the Slipknot song playing on the radio.
"no it just popped up on the radio" I said with a laugh.
"and I don't show off, you dick" Joey said sticking his tongue out at Sid.
"that was Slipknot with their latest single, Sulfer and we hear drummer Joey Jordison, is gettin awfully close to his girlfriend of several years now, Miss. October Manson, daughter of Marilyn Manson, so now we're just waiting for when Joey proposes to the girl since they've been spot together countless times around here in Hollywood." the radio guy kept talking while Lauren and Sid kept cracking up while I looked at Joey with a blush.
"and it also looks like D.J. Sid Wilson has also been spotted in Hollywood with a nice lookin girl too. They've been recently spotted at the beach almost getting it on in public." another radio announcer said and then Sid and Lauren stopped laughing. Joey and I looked at them and then started laughing next.
"alright let's get out of here" Joey said pulling out of the parking lot and driving to the airport. When we made it, we grabbed our bags and went inside to get our plane tickets. We got our tickets just in time to get in the plane and then sat in our seats and waited to fly to Iowa now. Thirty minutes into the plane, we were already bored and Lauren and Sid were whispering and giggling to each other like crazy. I couldn’t help but smile, seeing Lauren happy with Sid.