Chapter 8: You Are What You Should Fear

“October! October! Relax! Its me! Joey!” came his voice as I stopped shaking with tears starting to form in my eyes. I looked up and saw Joey’s face. I looked around and saw people giving us strange looks and saw that the guy following me was gone.
“shit October are you ok? You look like saw a ghost” Joey said worried.
“y-y-yea” I said as he let me go and I kept looking around.
“what happened?” he asked.
“nothing… I was just looking for Wednesday and…” I stopped.
“and what?”
“nothing—its nothing really”
“you sure?”
“yea—so what are you doing here?” I said calming down and trying to avoid the subject.
“well I wanted to see what you and Acey were up to since I was bored as fuck”
“well I’ll tell you if you promise not to tell anyone”
“ok I promise”
“ok—well have you noticed how Wends and Elizabeth always flirt?”
“I guess—why?”
“well Acey and I are trying to get them together!”
“haha really?”
“yea its just that I can’t find Wends anywhere”
“well i—“ he got interrupted by someone screaming,
“OH MY GOD! ITS JOEY JORDISON!”
“oh shit!” Joey yelled. I laughed.
“c’mon!” he said grabbing my hand as we ran away from the crazy people. We ran inside an elevator and laughed trying to catch my breath and we didn’t even notice how close we were. We stopped laughing for a bit and looked at each other. Our faces were just inches away from each other and our lips almost connecting, but we quickly moved away from each other when the elevator dinged and the doors slid open and came face to face with Acey.
“hey!” he said waving.
“hi” was all me and joey said in an awkward tone.
“er—October! We have another… secret meeting now!” Acey said making eye contact letting me know that we need to talk and leave Joey behind.
“um Acey, he knows I told him” I said giggling.
“awww! Why the fuck did you do that for?!” he asked disappointed.
“he wanted to know”
“fine! Well now that he knows he has to join us now!”
“huh?” Joey asked confused.
“ya heard me midget! Once you know there's no turning back!”
“hey! I’m not that short!”
“yes you are dude”
“am not! Look! I’m fucking taller than October!”
“that’s because shes a girl Mr. Jordison”
“that’s not fair you fucker!”
“yes it is! Now calm down little one!” Acey said patting Joey on the head while he glared.
“life isn’t fair—NOW DEAL WITH IT!” Acey said again slapping him on the face.
“MOTHERFUCKER!” Joey yelled jumping on Acey and they fell to the ground while I laughed. Then Acey managed to pull Joey off of him and got up straightening himself like nothing happened while Joey was left on the ground yelling and pretending to be punching someone.
“I swear this guy has some serious issues” Acey joked.
“so what did you get from Wends?” he asked.
“nothing! I couldn’t even find Mr. Motherfucker!”
“yea he just vanished out of thin air!” Joey said getting up and putting his arms around me and Acey.
“what did you get from Elizabeth?” I asked.
“nothing as well she wasn’t back at your guy’s room” Acey answered.
“wow! So Mr. Motherfucker and Miss. Motherfucker is nowhere to be found! You don’t think” I started.
“they’re probably out somewhere… together!” Joey said excited.
“yup… that’s probably the right answer” Acey said rolling his eyes.
“alright then! I guess we’ll continue this shit at the party later—whats the fucking time Joey?” I said.
“how the fuck should I know?” Joey asked.
“cuz you know everything!” I said hitting him on the head.
“bitch no I don’t!” he yelled.
“its 3…30…oh” Acey said laughing at first and then stopped when he said 30.
“what?” I asked.
“shit! That’s right! We have an autograph session at 4!” Joey said laughing.
“fuck! So guys are just gonna leave me alone then!” I whined.
“no you’ll still have Elizabeth Piggy and Twiggy remember!” Acey said patting my head.
“right!” I said happily.
“meeeeanwhile! You just try to get some dirt on Elizabeth got it!” Joey said also patting my head.
“fiiiiine!” I said rolling my eyes.
“ok lets go get ready theeeen!” Joey said jumping in one spot.
“ok I’ll see you guys later then!” Acey said running to his room.
“ok lets go midget!” I said starting to walk to our hotel room.
“HEY!” Joey yelled following me.
“what?”
“you're a bitch ya know that?”
“haha thanks for clearing that up!” I said with a laugh.
“so are you gonna tell me who were you running away from?” he asked putting his hands in his pockets.
“I was not running away from anyone”
“uh yeah you were”
“so are you gonna tell me why you almost attempted to kiss me?”
“what?! I was not!”
“ya sure about that?”
“y-yeea!” he said while I laughed at how he stuttered a bit.
“bitch” he mumbled. Then we finally made it to our room and Eric was the first to see us.
“hey babe where were you?!” he asked eyeing me and Joey.
“I was out with Joey and Acey looking for Wednesday” I said kissing his cheek.
“Wends is in the bathroom” he said putting his arm around me and kissing my cheek.
“what?! That fucker!” I said giggling.
“are you guys ready for the autograph thing you have?” Elizabeth said coming in the room.
“bitch! Where were you?” I asked her.
“I was out”
“where with Wends? Cuz me Acey and Joey were fucking looking for you two?”
“no I was down at the atrium looking around” she said casually but I didn’t buy it.
“really? Cuz we were there as well and we didn’t see you” I said suspicious. She just shrugged.
“hello my pretty chickens! Are we all ready to go meet the fans?!” Wednesday asks coming in the room.
“nope!” Joey said quickly running to his room to get ready.
“I’m just gonna go fix myself a bit” I said going in my room.
“I’ll go with you!” Eric said following me.
“ok but NO FUCKING you two!” Wednesday yelled at us.