Chapter 32: Pinch This Tiny Heart of Mine

“ALRIGHT LETS PARTY MOTHERFUCKERS!” Wednesday yelled as he grabbed a beer and shook it, then opened it as the beer fizzed out and sprayed us with it. We were in the tour bus. There was 2, the Marilyn Manson bus and then the Murderdolls bus, which was where I was at. I was sitting on the couch just thinking about the advice Dita and Camila had given me, maybe I should tell my dad the truth and maybe I should talk to Joey, but when and how? I saw Joey sitting on the other couch looking at me and when I saw him he gave me a dirty look and quickly stood up and left to the other side of the bus. I sighed. Or maybe I shouldn’t tell Joey anything, he probably really really hates me.

Joeys POV:

I went to the other side of the bus and sat on the couch that was there and sighed covering my face with my hands. 

“alright Joey, whats wrong now?” I heard Acey’s voice. I looked up at him from where he was standing

“nothings wrong” I said

“ha sure, I can tell when there's something wrong with someone—like October, she looks like there's something wrong, and of course you, so spit it out”

“Acey, believe me theres nothing wrong”

“Joey” he said sitting next to me and gave me a look.

“fiiine—but you better not tell anyone or I’ll kill you”

“fine by me”

“ok…well I think…I may still…possibly…still have…some feelings…for October”

“awww how cute”

“Acey you’re not helping”

“right! Well if you still have feelings for her then why do you act like an asshole around her?”

“because, shes acts like an asshole around me”

“well then stop acting like an asshole and talk to her”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea”

“and why not?”

“cuz she hates me!”

“no she doesn’t, I know October and she does not hate people—well except for the preps and stuff like that, but she doesn’t hate you”

“sure that’s easy for you to say, but I know for a fact that she doesn’t have any feelings for me and shes already over me”

“oh really, and what makes you say that?”

“I-I-I know that shes been sleeping with John and I’m sure they’re together”

“what?!”

“yea, and shes probably doing it behind Manson’s back”

“and how do you know this?”

“because when we were in the cruise ship, I called her to talk to her, and when she answered I heard her and John fucking!”

“wait—and are you sure it was them?”

“yes because when she answered I heard her voice and John's okay!”

“that’s probably why Octobers been so quiet, we can’t tell Brian, or else John is gonna get fucked up”

“oh and what about October?! Does that mean I don’t have another chance with her?! Do I fucking leave her with John?!” I said in a pissed off tone but quietly so that only the two of us could hear.

“well…all I could say is to just talk to her”

“that’s it?!”

“yea, you’ll never know what could happen”