Chapter 36: She Is Everything To Me

After a while of making out, we finally stopped for a bit

“Joey, have you ate anything?” I asked and all he did was shake his head no.

“since when?” I asked

“its been a while”

“what? Oh fuck, Joey stay here! I’ll go make you something to eat!” I said getting up.

“no! its cool!” he said grabbing my arm and pulled me onto his lap.

“no its not, c’mon you haven’t ate anything and you need food—so what do you want? I’ll make you anything you want”

“pancakes?”

“pancakes at 5 in the afternoon? sure! ok” I said kissing his head and got up and made my way  to the door.

“wait! No! I was just kidding!” he yelled running after me and got in front of me to keep me away from the door.

“Joey—move” I said

“no! why don’t we just stay here and…” he started before he kissed me and then picked me up and put me on my bed again then got on top of me then he pulled away to take his shirt off making me smirk.

“I fucking missed you! I even missed your body!” I said pulling him back down to me to kiss him then he unzipped my dress and pulled it half way down and quickly unhooked my bra.

“I fucking missed your body” he said with a huge grin on his face making me laugh as he started to softly kiss my chest while I started to undo his pants, and then when we were both were naked inside the covers of my bed, I handed him a condom and he quickly slipped it on and I instantly felt him inside me in seconds making me gasp. I screamed in pleasure wanting more, I mean it has been a while since I had sex. Then when we finished with our business, he laid down next to me and continued to kiss me. I pulled away to catch my breath and I looked at him with a smile.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time” I said. He smiled and got closer to me and cuddled up to my chest and hugged my waist making me giggle.

“October?” he said

“yea”

“whose better in bed me or Eric or John?—and be fucking honest!”

“honestly?” I asked

“mmhmm”

“you” I said with a smile

“liar”

“I’m serious! You’re actually waaay better in bed—Eric and I didn’t get to have sex that much cuz of my dad and when we did, it wasn’t thaaat good and John…well he's was not that good in bed and besides we only fucked once! But you, you were the best by far” I said kissing his head.

“yeah out of all the chicks and sluts I’ve slept with in my life—you’re the best” he said looking up at me and kissed my lips. I smiled and started playing with his hair.

“I really missed you” I said

“I missed you too”

“does this mean that…” he started,

“we’re together?” he asked sitting up a bit to look at me

“October…I really want to be with you, do you?”

“yea…I do” I said making him smile big.

“really?!”

“yea!”

“oh god! This is great!” he said kissing me

“oh wait! Let me do this properly!—October, will you be my beautiful girlfriend again?—and this time I promise not to hurt you again!”