Chapter 45: Love Is A Fire...

~One Week Later/Day Of The Korn Concert~

I was in my room looking for something nice to wear, while ‘Twisted Transistor’ by Korn was playing on my speakers. Then when I found something, I spread it out on my bed then went to go take a shower. While I washed myself, I thought of what to say to Joey and how to say it which really just drove me insane, then when I finished I wrapped a towel around me and went to the mirror and cleaned the moisture off it and started fixing my hair and makeup then when I finished I went out to my bedroom again and ‘Coming Undone’ by of course Korn was playing. I smiled to myself and started changing into my clothes. When I finally finished putting my shoes on, I went downstairs and found everyone there ready to go as well.

“hey hun you ready to go?” my dad asked

“yup” I said as climbed down the stairs

“FINALLY! I wanna see some KoRn NOW!” Yvonne yelled excitedly.

“alright then lets go!” Amii yelled as everyone (Yvonne, Kimberly, Twiggy, Amii, Ben, Eric, Amaranth, Camila, Tim, Hayden, Corey, Faery, Ginger, Madeline, Pogo, Azrael, Acey, Elizabeth, Wednesday, Vicki, Piggy, Riina, John, Rob, and Chris) agreed and ran out the door except for my dad and I.

“you alright?” he asked

“yeah…I’m just a little nervous about seeing Joey” I answered

“don’t be, I’m sure everything will be fine”

“I hope so…I feel like something bads gonna happen”

“I’m sure that’s just your nerves talking” he said pulling me into a hug and then we started walking out the door. We all took separate cars, Yvonne, Kimberly, Twiggy, Amii, Ben, Chris, Rob, my dad, and I went in my dad’s car while Hayden, Corey, Faery, Ginger, Eric, Amaranth, Camila, and Tim took Corey’s car since they were visitng, and Madeline, Pogo, Azrael, Acey, Elizabeth, Wednesday, Vicki, Piggy, Riina, and John took Wednesday’s car. We all drove to the venue where Korn would be and we got there in only ten minutes. We got off the cars and started walking towards the backstage, we showed the security guys our passes, and then they led us to where they where the band were. We got in the room and when I saw Joey my heart started to beat in an unusual rate.

“October!” he said happily as he walked over to me.

“hi” I said happily,

“I’m so fucking glad you’re here!” he said as he hugged me then kissed my lips.

“yeah I’m glad I’m here too” I said in a now fake happy tone.

“whats wrong?”

“nothing, I’m just…glad to see you…did you get my call last week?”

“ummm no”

“you sure? Cuz I called you”

“no I didn’t get it hun”

“oh” was all I said as I turned away.

“I’m sorry I haven’t called you babe, things have been going crazy for me lately” he said turning my head to face him.

“its ok” I said with a weak smile, then he smiled at me back and gave me passionate kiss which just really made me get lost in it. Oh god I really love this man! Maybe I’m just jumping into conclusions about something weird going on with him and its actually all the work that’s making him weird…--oh yeah I’m so wrong! Then he finally pulled away and smiled making me smile a REAL smile this time, then a roadie came into the room yelling gibberish.

“ok man what the fuck are you talking about?! Speak slowly” Jonathon said. 

“sorry! I meant you guys have three minutes till the show starts so you have to get moving!” the roadie dude said before running off.