Chapter 5: Tainted Love?

I laughed at the sight of Wednesday carrying Elizabeth out bridal style to his bedroom slamming the doors shut.
“sooo whats on your mind baby?” I said running my fingers through his hair.
“well I was wondering… since your dad doesn’t let us sleep together tonight…I thought it would be a really good idea if we—“ I interrupted him by kissing his lips as he kissed me back and laid me on the bed.
“its like you read my mind!” he said kissing me back hungrily while making his hand go into my shirt caressing my waist. Then I removed his shirt and he removed my shorts and soon his hand made his way into my panties making me moan slightly as I ran my fingers through his hair and he kissed my neck while he murmured,
“oh fuck! You’re so hot!” over and over again. Then soon we were both naked covered in sweat and of course having sex. Then 10 minutes later we were in each others arms talking about random shit.
“so what did you think about Joey?” he asked.
“what?”
“I mean was he nice did you two get along?”
“oohh! Yes and yes!”
“well thats cool… though I still can’t believe you two never met”
“yup weird”
“yeah”
“well you should be getting back before my dad finds out you were here”
“yea I guess I should” he said kissing my lips and got up putting his clothes back on while I watched. Then when he finished I quickly put my Nightmare Before Christmas pjs back on and walked Eric out my door.
“well see you tomorrow babe!” I said kissing his lips.
“yea! Oh! Thanks for good fuck!” he said quietly then left back to Wends’ room and right when he got in Elizabeth comes out with a huge grin.
“what is it now?” I asked as I let her in my room closing it shut.
“duuuude! You two were fucking weren’t you?!”
“huh?”
“yea you were! We practically heard you all the way to Wednesday’s room!”
“what?!”
“yup! You were fucking screaming and Eric kept yelling ‘OH YOU’RE SO HOTT!’ waaay too loud!”
“oh fuck! I hope my dad didn’t hear!” I said covering my face.
“oh dude trust me he did! He came in Wednesday's room and asked about you and Eric and laughed his ass off hearing you two climax!”
“arrrrg!!!”I said laying on my bed.
“anyways…. Can we talk about how fucking gorgeous Joey Jordison looked?!” she said making herself a bed on the floor next to my bed.
“well yea he was pretty cute” I said thinking on how amazing he looked earlier.
“yeea pretty damn hot if I do say so myself”
“what about Wends?”
“what about him?”
“don’t play stupid!” she turned a light shade of red and covered herself.
“you do like him don’t you!” I said laughing.
“you know what lets change the subject shall we?!” she said nervously.
“whatever! I’m gonna go get some water, you want anything?” I asked.
“CHOCOLATE!”
“haha of course!” I said walking out the door and going downstairs into the kitchen. As I passed the living room I heard John, Tim, Ginger, and Pogo snoring very loudly then saw that the light in the kitchen was on. Then when I got in I saw Joey standing by the counter while casually eating a bowl of cereal.
“well hello there Mr. Jordison. What brings you here?” I said leaning on the counter next to him.
“I couldn’t sleep and I was hungry so here I am!” he said with a chuckle. I smiled.
“what about you Miss. Manson?”
"I came to get some water and some chocolate for Elizabeth.” He smiled.
“so how long have you been with Eric?” he asked putting a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.
“well… about almost a year”
“cool… you know he must be a lucky guy to have you”. I giggled.
“really! You are seriously gorgeous! And well yea, hes lucky” he said laughing.
“wow that means a lot hearing it from you, so what about you?”
“what about me? I mean I am gorgeous as well if that’s what you’re asking”
“haha no I mean do you have a girlfriend stupid”
“haha, well nope not at this moment…I just broke up with my ex last week”
“how come?”
“eh she was just full of shit, only dated me for my money, and for some reason I have REALLY bad luck with chicks I always end up with slutty preppy girls for some reason, not like Eric, he's got good luck with chicks” he said rolling his eyes.
“aw don’t say that I’m sure you’ll find that one chick you’ve been wanting.”
“hopefully” he said making me laugh since he said that with sarcasm while getting my water and Elizabeth’s chocolate.
“well I better go now, Elizabeth gets really cranky when she doesn’t get her precious chocolate” I said giggling.
“sure but one more thing! Remember when I told your dad that I couldn’t help that his daughter was hot then he hit me and Acey said that I only said that cuz I was drunk?”
“yea” I said laughing.
“well for the record, I actually meant it” he said with a smirk. I smiled and said,
“what are you trying to say?”
“I dunno” he said shrugging while still smirking. I just laughed,
“good night Joey!” I said walking away as he said,
“night!” with his mouthful of cereal. I quickly went upstairs and into my room and threw the chocolate at Elizabeth.
“what took you so long bitch?!” she asked opening her candy bar.
“I was talking to Joey”
“uhuh..”
“what?”
“nothing”
“bitch!” I said throwing a pillow at her.
“arrr! What the fuck was that for fucker?!” she yelled with her mouthful of chocolate.
“I know what your fucking thinking bitch!”
“what are you talking about?!”
“fuck!”
“calm the fuck down!” she said laughing her head off.
“whatever I’m gonna go to sleep” I said getting in bed while Elizabeth just kept laughing. Then I took in Eric’s scent he left behind when we had sex and all of a sudden began to get thoughts about Joey. Did he really mean what he said? Or was he just saying that to mess with me. All I knew was that I couldn’t wait till the next day since I wanted to see him again.

The next day,  Elizabeth and I woke up to someone banging on my door.
“arrrg who the fuck keeps doing that?!!” Elizabeth moans.
“uuuugghh! I’ll get it” I said getting up and walking towards the door while someone still banged it again. Then Elizabeth got up slowly walking behind me rubbing her eyes. Then I opened the door and saw Wednesday running towards me with his eyes closed screaming,
“ahhhhhhh!” which apparently he was trying to break open my door. So I just moved to the side and he ran right passed me and crashed into Elizabeth and they both fell to the ground and they both moaned in pain while I laughed my ass off.
“haha wow that looks painful” Acey said leaning on the door way.
“well Manson told us to wake you two up cuz we’re leaving soon” he continued. Then Ben came running in and jumped on top of Elizabeth and Wends making them scream for help while Acey and I laughed.
“what the fucks going on here?” Joey asked confused then laughed when he saw Elizabeth, Wednesday ,and Ben on the floor.
“morning” he said to me with a sweet smile. Looking at him almost made my heart stop, but why? I’m already with Eric I shouldn’t be thinking about another guy.
“morning” I said returning the smile.
“help!” Elizabeth screamed in horror. So I went over to her and helped her out of the bodies by dragging her out.
“well boys as much as I want you to stay, you should get going cuz me and Elizabeth have to get pretty for the cruise!” I said. So they all left my room and I closed it and went over to my bathroom to take a shower then went to get changed while Elizabeth went to go shower as well and got changed afterwards and did each others hair and make up. Then when we finished I quickly packed my shit while Elizabeth helped then headed downstairs to the living room where everyone else was.
“where the fucks my dad?” I asked Twiggy.
“in his room probably—you are looking very hot this morning love!” he replied. I giggled,
“thanks, and I thought I was taking longer”
“well apparently not” John said.
“er I’ll be back!” Elizabeth said making her way to Wednesday who was checking her out.
“they really need to get together” John said chuckling. I nodded.
“yup and look whos checking Miss. October Manson out!” Twiggy said eagerly and quiet so that only him and I and John could hear.
“who Eric?” I asked.
“nope” Twiggy said.
“me? Cuz I know I am!” John said checking me out.
“no! him dumb ass” Twiggy whispered frustrated motioning at Joey.
“Joey?” I asked confused but quietly. Twiggy nodded with a smirk.
“oh sure” I said rolling my eyes then I looked at Joey who saw me and smiled.
“oh shit I think you’re right” I said surprised.
“told you!” Twiggy said.
“what?! That ain’t fair! I’m supposed to be the one checking you out! imma go kick Joey’s ass!” he said walking towards Joey and picked him up with both his arms lifting him up, “you’re going down shorty!” John yelled while Joey screamed,
“what the fuck?!” Joey yelled then John threw him on the couch and laughed with satisfaction. Then everyone else laughed and I felt a pair of arms hug my waist.
“hello sexy!” came Eric’s voice behind me. I turned around to see him and kissed his cheek leaving a black lip mark.
“ooops I left some lipstick on your cheek!” I said giggling attempting to clean it off but he stopped me.
“nah leave it!” he said with a smile.