Chapter 11: Love In A Void

Joeys POV:

I couldn’t help but stare at October during the party. She was just so perfect so beautiful so hot—I could go on forever! But I have to understand that I will never be with her, shes already with Eric and he's my best friend. I couldn’t get these thoughts out of my head and I need more booze to get them away. So I got up from my seat.
“I’m gonna get some more beer!” I said hiding my sadness. Then I went over to the bar and ordered some vodka. I sat on the bar stool and started drinking.
“someones attempting to drink all there sorrows away” I heard someone from behind me. It was Twiggy who said that with John next to him.
“no I’m not” I almost slurred.
“dude whats wrong?” John asked sitting on the stool next to me while Twiggy sat on the other side of me.
“nothing” was all I said.
“is it something about October?” Twiggy asked. I didn’t say anything and I just stared at my glass.
“dude its ok we won’t tell anyone” John said patting my back. I chuckled,
“its just I can’t help it! I can’t stop thinking about her! Its like everytime I see her she makes me want her more!” I started.
“aw how cute little Joeys got a crush on Marilyn Manson’s daughter!” John said laughing. I smacked him on the head.
“well dude I don’t know what to say but…just give it some time ya know and tell her how you really feel—but when the time is right!” Twiggy said before ordering a drink as well. I looked at him weird. He was actually being serious.
“well what about Eric? Hes my friend and I don’t wanna ruin anything cuz of a girl” I said worried.
“dude! Shes not just a girl! She Brian’s daughter and you better watch your ass cuz hes strict when it comes to October” John said.
“yea I know but shes also like…the most beautiful girl I have ever seen—I can’t even believe I’ve never met her otherwise…I would have been with her sooner” I said looking down again.
“yeah well don’t worry besides, I don’t think October and Eric would last—just go have fun” Twiggy said.
“thanks man” I said with a smile.
“whatever midget man—now if you excuse us, John and I were supposed to go flirt with those girls over there” Twiggy said getting up and walking up to some chicks.
“oh goody!” John also said following Twiggy. I chuckled then went back where the rest were sitting around.

                                                     Octobers POV: 

Its been hours later and so far it was just me, my dad, Joey, Wednesday, and Tim sitting in the lounge. My dad had his arm around me while we were talking to Tim and Joey while Wends was quiet the whole time. Then minutes later my dad and Tim left leaving me, Joey, and Wednesday alone. I looked around for Eric and no sign of him. Then I looked for Elizabeth and saw her dancing with Piggy. Then I looked at Wednesday and he looked sad. So I slid over next to him.
“Wendy Wendy Wendy! How is my lovely Wendy!” I said putting my arm around him.
“pretty crappy how ‘bout you?” he said.
“pretty crappy as well—where the fuck is Eric?!” I said making him chuckle.
“so…are you into Elizabeth?”
“dude first Acey now you?”
“c’mon Wednesday tell me! I promise I won’t tell anyone!”
“fiiiiine….I guess you can say that I’m in love with….KFC chicken and I miss that bucket of chicken oh so much!” he said fake crying onto my shoulder.
“Wednesday!! C’mon!”
“really I’m telling the truth!”
“Wends if I tell ya something you promise you won’t tell anyone I told you?”
“ooo secrets! Ok I promise!”
“you promise you won’t tell either?!” I asked Joey.
“sure” he said with a smile.
“alright…well…I promised Lizzy I wouldn’t tell you but shes reeeally into you”
“October stop trying to trick me it ain’t gonna work!”
“I fucking swear it on my life Wends! Fuck!”
“bitch fuck you! If she was into me, then why is she flirting with Piggy?!”
“well I don’t know—maybe because shes trying to get your attention!” he just rolled his eyes.
“Wednesday look, just go over there and ask her to dance and I’m sure she’ll say yes—and if you’re really into her, tell her how you feel”
“how? I can’t just say ‘oh Elizabeth I really fucking like you will you be my bitch?’ nope! I don’t think so bitch” I hit him on the head making Joey laugh.
“fuck you guys really ARE like actual brother and sister” he said amused.
“you know what?!—Joey, what would you say to a girl that you really liked who was with another dude and you were trying to tell her how you really felt?” I asked him. He looked at his shoes for a bit then looked back up,
“well…I would probably say…how much she really means to me, and tell her how I’m so much better than the other guy…and probably just pour my whole heart out there for her—then when I’m sure she feels the same way, I would ask her to be my bitch…yea—that’s probably what I would say” he said looking into my eyes the whole time. I smiled. It sounded and felt like he was telling this to me instead of just saying his opinion. Then I snapped myself out of my thoughts.
“you see Wends, just try to do that and you’ll be fine!” I said kissing him on his head.
“fine… I’ll go ask her to dance with me…but first I need to go pee!” he said getting up and running towards the restroom.
“I knew they had a thing for each other” I said with a smirk while Joey let out a chuckle. Then it was just me and Joey and the stupid awkward silence between us.
“hey er—you wanna dance?” Joey asked nervously.
“yea sure!” I said happily. Then we got up went over to the dance floor and began to dance.

                                               Wednesdays POV: 

I quickly ran to the restroom and luckily it was empty. Then I heard someone moan and I knew I wasn’t alone anymore. Jesus who fucks in the bathroom?! I turned the water faucet on and splashed some water on my face then dried myself up, and fixed myself. I was starting to get nervous about asking Elizabeth to dance with me and I’ve never been this nervous. Shes so awesome and beautiful and—
“oh! Eric!” I heard some chick moan snapping me out of my thoughts. What the fuck was that MY Eric fucking some chick?!