Chapter 2: The Beginning...

"well... you go first" Eric said sweetly to me. "ok!" I said happily as my dad, Wednesday, and Elizabeth came to where we were. "weeeell, Elizabeth and I got... PROMOTED to Revolver Magazine!" I said excitedly. My dad's eyes went wide and then threw his glass of wine behind him,

"honey! that's great I knew you two could do it!" he said hugging me. 

"yea that's awesome babe!" Eric said kissing my cheek. 

"congrats sis!" Wednesday said while hugging me and then hugged Elizabeth making her blush.

"thanks...but that's not all! before we leave Gothic Beauty we have to write one more article together and we need to go to the Gothic Cruise and write an article about it and we both got free tickets to go and we leave in 2 days!!!" Elizabeth said eagerly.

"isn't that awesome?!" I squealed Eric and my dad's faces went down while Wednesday was jumping up and down and clapping.

"what?" I asked worried. 

"well our news was that we also got free tickets for all of us to the Goth Cruise as well" Eric explained. 

"um wait we?" I asked confused. 

"yea we, you see I was invited to play some shows on the cruise and then Eric, Wednesday, and the rest of the Murderdolls were invited too so that they can open for me" my dad explained more. 

"oh wow thats awesome!" Elizabeth said jumping along with Wends. 

"yeah! that means we get to see each other!" I said hugging my dad. 

"yea but what are we gonna do with the 2 extra tickets?" Eric asked. 

"well... we'll invite Piggy and my god father! problem solved!" I said kissing Eric. 

"gasp! Alice Cooper is coming!! This is the best day eveerr!! yaaaaaay!" Wednesday screeched. 

"ok darl i'm gonna call him and let him know but you have to call Piggy yourself" he said stepping on the broken glass. 

"okay daddy!" I said getting the phone and threw it at Wends, 

"what the fuck!" he yelled. 

"call Piggy and let him now hes coming to the goth cruise with us in 2 days and to get his shit together!" I told to him. 

"yes ma'm but Elizabeth is coming with me!" he said running upstairs to his room and dragging Elizabeth along with him. 

"those 2 should really get together" Eric said putting his arms around my waist.

"yea I guess they should" I said kissing his lips then 3 minutes later I hear my dad clearing his throat, 

"no making out publicly in my living room you two!" he said annoyed. 

"sorry" Eric said embarrassed letting go of me. 

"daaaad!" I whined.

"what?!" he asked surprised. I just glared and continued to talk, 

"anyways, i just got of the phone with Alice and he said he can't make it, so whats plan b?" "fuck!" i yelled. 

"well what about Twiggy?" Eric suggested.  "ERIC! that is the most awesomest idea ever! dad we have to get that man to come with us!" I said shaking my dad violently. "shit October! fine just stop shaking me!" 

"ok!" I said letting go of him as he rubbed his head, 

"alright then i'll go call him now" he said making his way into the kitchen. Then Wends and elizabeth came running towards and jumped on me and eric causing us to fall and then we groaned in pain while they giggled like little school girls. 

"fuckers" I mumbled. 

"i'm sorry mommy and daddy!" elizabeth said in a child like voice. 

"yea!" Wends said resting his head on my chest since he was on top of me while elizabeth was on eric. 

"wednesday! get the fuck off of my girlfriend now!" eric yelled trying to get elizabeth off of him. 

"NO!" Wends yelled like a little kid. 

"Wends get off" I said patting his head. 

"Nope!" he said again. 

"c'mon Wends" Elizabeth said getting off of Eric. "NEVER!" he yelled. 

"Wednesday get off my daughter now" my dad said coming in. 

"argh! fine daddy!" he said getting off me then Eric helped me up. 

"ok well Twiggy said he's coming" mydad said. 

"yay!" I said jumping on him but we didn't fall he managed to catch me in his arms. "TWIGGY?! WHAT?! I thought Alice Cooper was coming! What the fuck happened to that?!" Wends yells. 

"he can't make it Wends calm down" Eric told him. 

"fuck you! you calm down! i'm calm i'm calm right Elizabeth? yea! i told you!" Wends yelled while walking in circles. I get down from my dad's arms and go to Wednesday and slap him,

"Pull yourself to together man! what did Piggy say?!" 

"AH! YES Matty! he said he'll come!" Wends says happily. 

"cool!" was all I said. 

"ok so its settled! Just start getting your shit ready and we'll leave early and pick everyone up to catch the cruise in time then." my dad said. "ohhh yeaaah I forgot! The rest of Murderdolls are flying in tomorrow and I have to pick them up tomorrow!" Eric said. 

"oooooh! CAN I COME TOO!" I asked. 

"sure" he said with a chuckle.