Chapter 13: Would You Choose To Walk Or Stay

“ok Wednesday, so what is it?” I asked. He didn’t say anything, he just leaned on the rail looking down at the ocean.
“Wednesday are you gonna tell me why you tried to kill Eric?” I asked again.
“October I don’t know if I should tell you”
“why?”
“because you won’t believe me”
“well Joey told me he believes you so try me!”
“well…October…you’re like my sister…and I love you…and I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to you and you know it…that’s why I beat up Eric”
“and?”
“well…you see…when I left to go to the restroom…I saw Eric fucking some chick”
“w-w-what?!”
“I’m sorry”
“Wednesday are you sure it was h-him?”
“yeah I saw him get the fuck out of the restroom and I clearly heard the chick saying his name out loud!”
“b-but w-w-why?”
“I don’t know” I felt tears beginning to form on my eyes.
“so you believe me?” he asked looking at me.
“y-yea…w-why would you be lying about something like this…r-r-right?”
“yeah” he said hugging me as I started crying in his arms. We stayed like that for a while until Wednesday calmed me.
“lets go back to our rooms” Wednesday suggested. I nodded as we started walking back to our room with his arm around me. Then when we got to the front of the door I stopped him.
“Wednesday…I think I’m gonna just go sleep over at my dad's room for tonight hopefully hes there” I said sadly.
“ok…do you want to get your stuff first?”
“no that’s ok…I don’t wanna see Eric”
“ok you want me to walk you there?”
“no that’s ok”
“you sure?”
“yeah…just don’t tell Eric where I am and if anyone else asks you can tell them but make sure Eric doesn’t know” he nodded. Then I began to walk to the elevator and went to my dad’s door. I knocked on the door and waited, no one answered. I sighed then I went back to the elevator and went to Acey’s door. I knocked quickly and the door opened. “October! Hey you just caught me in time before I was gonna lea—oh babe are you ok?!” he asked worried and came over to hug me. I shook my head no as I felt tears stream down my face.
“oh god come in!” he said pulling me inside and sat me on the couch.
“have you seen my dad?” I asked.
“hes still at the party—why what happened?”
“Eric” was all I said.

“Eric? What about Eric? What did he do?” he asked concerned.
“h-h-he was in the restroom fucking some bitch and Wends was there and saw everything that’s why he was beating the shit out of Eric” I said practically sobbing on his shoulder afterwards.
“what?!....oh my god October I’m so sorry! Fuck!” he said in a frustrated voice then held me in his arms then after an hour of crying I was calm, then there was a knock on the door. “ok stay here hun I’m gonna see who it is” he said soothingly. I nodded as he let me go and went to go get the door.
“where is she?” came a familiar voice.
“oh shes at the couch come in” then Acey came back with my dad.
“oh honey! Come here!” he said sitting next me and hugging me.
“how’d you know I was here?”
“Wednesday told me everything, c’mon lets go back to my room” he said helping me up.
“thanks for taking care of her Ace” he said smiling at Acey.
“no prob” he said. Then we both left to his room. The whole place was empty when we got there and then he took me into his room. I sat on his bed and looked down at my shoes while he looked in his drawers and came back to me with one of his shirts.
“here you can wear one these for now” he said with a comforting smile.
“thanks” I said smiling back and made my way into the bathroom and changed into the shirt. It was long enough to cover above my knees and it was plain black then I removed my make-up. Then I went back to his room and he was just in his jeans and shirt and was sitting in bed reading a book.
“you can sleep with me, besides I don’t want the others to see you sleeping in the living room half naked you know how they get and you’re my daughter!” he said chuckling. I giggled a bit.
“alright DAD” I said getting in next to him. I just laid there staring at the ceiling in silence.
“do you wanna talk about it?” my dad said breaking the silence and closing his book putting it on the night stand.
“I thought Weds already told you”
“yea but I just wanted to hear it from you”
“well you already know so whats the point? He fucking cheated on me”
“are you gonna forgive him?”
“for cheating on me? Ha! No! its over between us”
“hmm” was all he said before lying next to me and wrapping his arms over me.
“I wouldn’t have believed Wends if it wasn’t for Joey, he was the one who told me to listen”
“hmmm” he said. I turned to face him and saw he had a smirk.
“what?” I asked.
“nothing…I’m really sorry hun” he said kissing my head. I giggled,
“sure” I said laying my head on his chest.
“really! I just hate to see you cry! Especially when its cuz of a guy” I sighed.
“you know its been a long time since you’ve slept over with me...I Remember when you were a little girl, getting nightmares and running to my room screaming” he said chuckling.
“yeah” I said starting to close my eyes. Then I felt him kiss my head again and I soon fell into a deep sleep.