Chapter 49: Is Love Only Sweeter When One of Dies?

Octobers POV:

I walked the whole way home and when I got there I went inside the house and put my bag on the kitchen counter then I started making my way down to the basement. I walked up to the bar and served myself some of my dad’s absinthe, and after a couple of drinks I ended up crying my eyes out, then a few hours passed by and I was drunk and crying and then I heard someone behind me.

“oh fuck October have you been drinking my absinthe?” I heard my dad say. I looked up to see him on the other side of the bar in front of me,

“yea…so” I said looking down

“hun what have I told you about drinking absinthe when you’re sad?”

“only drink when I’m happy never sad—but I ain’t sad!”

“you sure about that?” he said as I just stayed quiet

“c’mon lets go to bed” he said going up to me and trying to help me off my chair.

“I canz walkz myzelf to bed!” I half yelled and half slurred as I tried to get off my chair, but tripped and fell on the floor.

“sure you can c’mon” my dad said helping me up and then I pulled away from his grasp and started walking, but tripped again and this time my dad grabbed me before I fell.

“I’ll take you” he said picking me up bridal style and then I cried for a bit until we got to his room.

“hey aren’t you Marilyn Manson?” I asked him

“yes hun I’m Marilyn Manson your father”

“holy shit that’s fucking amazing! I love your music! Seriously! I absolutely love ‘The Beautiful People’! Hey Mr. Manson since you’re my father can I call you dad?” I asked as he put me on his bed.

“yes hun” he said as I lied on the bed and he sat next to me.

“you’re really drunk aren’t you?” he asked

“yup!” I said happily

“what happened with you and Joey at the hospital hun?” he asked

“how the fuck am I supposed to know?! He's a fucking asshole who deserves to go to hell and become satan’s sex slave!” I yelled as I started to get pissed off, but then my anger soon changed to sadness.

“and I fucking still love him, but why did he have to go and cheat on me?! I fucking loved him with all my heart and he fucking crushed me!” I whined as I started to sob and then I my stomach started to turn.

“daddy I needs to puke” I slurred

“oh fuck!” he said as he quickly picked me up and ran to the bathroom and put me down and put me in front of the toilet and I laughed.

“got ya!” I said with a laugh

“October” he said annoyed

“oh shit!” I said before I started puking in the toilet while my dad was holding my hair, after a few minutes I stopped for a bit and looked at the toilet.

“um dad?” I started

“yes babe?” he said

“I think I’m seeing things…look theres a fucking unicorn swimming in my puke!” I said happily and then I started puking again. After a while of puking I finally passed out and didn’t know what happened next. The next morning I woke up with a huge hangover and I rubbed my head. I sat up and saw that I was in my dad’s bed and then I looked at the clock and it was twelve in the afternoon. Then I looked at the night stand and saw a glass of water and some painkillers so I quickly took them. Then I smelled food so I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw my dad cooking, well attempting.