Chapter 53: I Love You So Much You Must Kill Me Now

I looked inside the window and saw Joey sitting on a couch. My eyes grew wide as I saw what he was going to do. Corey was right. He was pouring some white powder on the coffee table and using a razorblade to make some lines and grabbed a piece of paper and rolled it up. I knew what he was going to do and I had to stop him. I quickly went to the door and tried to turn the knob first before knocking, and luckily it was open. I quickly opened the door and ran inside just when Joey snorted the first line of cocaine and then he lifted his head up and looked at me in a daze. He looked really pale and sick with red eyes.

“Joey?” I started

“October? oh no not this again! This fucking shit is making me see things again” he said groggily

“Joey you’re not seeing things, its actually me”

“sure it is! FUCK!” he said attempting to snort another line but I stopped him,

“Joey! No! stop doing this shit to yourself!” I choked grabbing his head to look at his face and then he dropped the piece of rolled up paper and a tear fell.

“its actually you then?” he asked

“yeah” I replied

“oh God October I’ve fucking missed you! I love you so much!” he cried

“Joey who are you talking to?” a chick said coming into the room. She looked really tan and had dark redish brownish hair which looked really bad and looked REALLY slutty that I thought it would be impossible to look that slutty and she looked pregnant as well. She looked at me disgusted while I glared at her.

“honey who is this?!” she asked while Joey looked at her and then looked at me

“um…October this is…Abby…the chick I got pregnant” he said looking down

“and future wife may I add!” she said with a smirk. After I had processed that in my head, I felt my heart sink and all I wanted to do was just cry.

“oh…well…ok…well I’ll see you around Joey” I said turning around to leave.

“no wait please stay!” Joey said

“no I have to get going, my dads waiting for me outside” I said with tears streaming down my face and trying not to sound like I was beginning to cry.

“but” he started

“bye” I said quickly running out and running down to the other side of the stairs so that my dad didn’t see me, and I ran down the stairs and ran away from that place. I didn’t want my dad to see me cuz I needed to be alone. When I got tired of running and when I was sure no one was there, I got down on my knees and began to cry my eyes out. After a while I got up and started walking, I didn’t know where I was going, but at this point I didn’t really care. Iowa was seriously empty, there was nothing or no one there with me, but the dirt and plants. After a while I eventually ended up on a bridge where there was a river and I just stared at it blankly.

Manson’s POV:

I was staring at the sky lost in my own thoughts and it looked like it was going to rain. Its been over an hour and October was still with Joey while I was waiting. I was beginning to get worried, but then at the same time why would anything go wrong if she was with Joey? My cell phone started to ring so I quickly answered it, hoping it was her.

“hello?!” I said

“hey Manson whats taking you two so long?!” Shawn said making me sigh

“I don’t know I’m outside waiting for October and she's with Joey”