Chapter 4: Hybrid Moments

It was already night already Eric was still gone and Piggy, Twiggy, Elizabeth, John, Tim, Ginger, and Pogo hadn't arrived yet. I was on the couch talking to Acey while Wends and Ben went to go get some chicken and Joey was on the other side of Acey talking to my dad.
"so has Elizabeth and Wends hooked up yet?" Acey asked.
"unfortunately nope, not yet"
"jesus! have they still been flirting though?"
"fuck yea they have!"
"dude we seriously need to get them together now! during the cruise it has to be our mission!"
"hell yea! count me in!"
"sweet we start tomorrow"
“hey is it ok if I use your bathroom?” Acey asked politely.
“yea dude do whatever you want!” I said laughing as he got up to run to the bathroom. Then my dad got up,
“I’ll be right back does anyone want a beer?” he asked.
“yea” me and joey said at the same time then he disappeared into the kitchen.
“so Miss. Manson, hows it like to be the daughter of the most awesomest front man of all time?” Joey asked sliding over to me.
“well its pretty sweet except even though he's like this crazy shocking guy, he's really just an overprotective father” I said laughing.
“I heard that!” I heard my dad yell.
“heard what?” I asked making Joey chuckle.
“and how long have you known Wends and the guys?” he asked.
“lets just say a very long time, though I’ve known Wends longer, ever since he was with the Drag Queens, he had a show near here”
“wow”
“yea we met in one of his shows that my dad took me to and we were backstage and from there on we became really good friends, until we were together for a while”
“whoa you’re his ex?”
“haha yeah, anyways.." I said with a laugh and then continued,
"we realized we're better off as friends so when we broke up we ended up being more like siblings and introduced me the rest of the guys and the rest is history”
“wow I had no idea”
“yea, the only thing is that I’ve never met you”
“yea weird”
“WEIRD?” my dad said coming in with beers handing me and Joey one and then sitting next to me.
“yea I never met joey and you never bothered to introduce him to me” I said. He just shrugged and took a sip of his beer.
“and what about Eric?”
“well we met through Wends of course and instantly fell for each other and my dad doesn’t like him”
“I never said that! I like the guy, really I respect him and I think he's cool and all, but he always has his hands all over you and I am your father so that gives me the right to be worried—and annoyed” my dad said sipping his beer. I just rolled my eyes while Joey laughed and then Acey finally came out of the bathroom,
“hey what did I miss?” he asked. Then there was a knock on the door.
“I’LL GET IT!” I yelled jumping up and running to the door and opened it to see Twiggy with a shit load of suit cases.
“TWIGGY!!!” I screamed. He dropped his suitcases as soon as jumped into his arms.
“HEY! Hows my favorite girl doing?!” he said carrying me bridal style into the living room.
“VERY well, how about my favorite guy?!”
“hes rad! Oh hey Manson why don’t you be a sweet heart and get my shit for me will ya?” he said looking at him and then quickly looking back as me while my dad rolled his eyes and went to go get his shit while Twiggy and I just looked at each other and giggled.
“so what is going on here?” Twiggy asked sitting on the couch next to Joey with me on his lap.
“just talking” Joey said sipping his beer.
“BORING!” Twiggy yelled.
“SHIT! Twiggy why the fuck are you bringing all this shit here with you?! Its not like we’re gonna live in the place!” my dad said dropping his bags in front of him.
“dude! Careful! Its got all my precious make up and outfits!” Twiggy said taking Joey’s beer and drank the whole bottle in one sip.
“fucker” Joey mumbled.
“looks like someone forgot to close the door again!” came the voice of Piggy.
“PIGGY!” I squealed jumping off Twiggy and onto Piggy wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms on his neck while I kissed his cheek.
“careful hun!” my dad said sitting down on the couch. I just stuck my tongue out and got off him fixing my rather short dress.
“its nice to see you too babe!” Piggy said kissing my forehead.
“hey did October forget to close the door again?” Elizabeth asked coming in with a suitcase in each hand.
“bitch! What makes you think I left it open?!” I yelled.
“cuz you always d— Acey! Twiggy! Piggy! You’re here!” she screamed running over to them and hugged them, then stopped to look at Joey.
“oh! Elizabeth that’s Joey of course and Joey this is my best friend Elizabeth!” I said introducing them.
“wow Joey I am a big fan! And slipknot is fucking awesome!” she squealed.
“haha thanks” he said shaking hands with her.
“NO I WILL NOT TAKE MY PANTS OFF FOR YOU POGO!” we heard John scream outside.
“YEA YOU SICKO!” Tim screamed in disgust.
“jesus Pogo what the fuck are you thinking!” Ginger yelled.
“WHAT THE FUCK?!” Pogo screamed while Tim and John laughed.
“ah it’s the rest of the guys!” I said excited.
“lets attack them!” Elizabeth said.
“hell yea!” then we both ran out the door
“heeeeey guuuuuuuys!!” we both yelled pushing them on the floor so that we landed on top of them.
“OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW” they all said at the same time. Then some one picked me up and embraced me in a hug. So I turned around to see Eric with a huge smile.
“hey you’re back!” I said kissing him.
“aw! You two are still together?! Darn! And I was gonna make my move on October” John joked.
“MINE!” Eric yelled throwing me over his shoulders and ran in the house.
“nice ass” Joey yelled.
“hey!” Eric said putting me down and fixing my dress while my dad came behind Joey and smacked him on the head.
“fuck! I can’t help it if I think your daughters hot Manson!” he slurred.
“hes drunk!” Acey yelled. Then John comes in giving a piggy back ride to Elizabeth and Tim comes in giving Pogo a piggy back ride to him while Ginger comes in struggling with their bags.
“ahoy! We bring you peoples chickens!” comes Wednesday and Ben with buckets of fried chicken.
“FOOOOOOOOOD!” Acey squeals. So we ate and got a bit drunk—we didn’t want to wake up with fucking hangovers for the cruise—so then when it was finally time to sleep we all decided that Elizabeth would stay in my room, Joey, Eric, Ben, Acey, and Piggy would take Wednesday's room, Twiggy would take the guest room and John, Tim, Pogo, and Ginger would stay in the living room. Then after me having an argument with my dad about not letting Eric stay in my room, we went to our rooms. Elizabeth and I were in my room talking while we changed into our pjs—hey we’re chicks!—then came a knock.
“argh! You get it! I just sat down!” I whined bouncing on my bed.
“fiiiiine!” she sang opening the door.
“may I help you sir?” she said.
“can I talk to October?” came Eric's voice.
“nooope!” she said.
“let him in bitch!” I said laughing.
“arr fine bitch!” she said letting Eric in who was still in his clothes.
“can I talk to you alone?” he asked me sitting next to me pouting.
“yea—can you leave us for a sec?” I asked Elizabeth.
“noooooo!” she whined like a little kid.
“leave bitch!”
“NO!”
“Wends! take Elizabeth for me!”
“what the fuc—“ then she was interrupted by Wednesday lifting her up bridal style,
“YES MA’AM!” he yelled taking her and closing my door.