Chapter 52: I Won't Let This Build Up Inside of Me

“what the fuck are you talking about October?!” Al yelled shocked

“oohoho! You know exactly what i'm talking about!” I yelled walking towards him while he squirmed in his chair.

“oooo whos your friend?” he asked looking behind me.

“Al when are you not thinking about chicks?” I asked him as I stopped to give him a look.

“hmmm never--so I think introductions are in order”

“ugh! Fine, Al that’s my new partner and the one who's gonna help me kill you and your band, Lauren, and Lauren this is Al the guy we’re gonna kill first and that’s his band Mike, John, Burton, and Tommy”

“hi” Lauren said with a wave

“hello there” Al said in a flirtatious way

“don’t think about it Al! She's taken by Sid” I said

“Sid? The guy from Slipknot?!” he asked shocked

“mhmm” I said

“um October we’re not together” Lauren said

“oh! Well in that case--” Al started

“um are you sure?! Cuz you two have been doing an awful lot of flirting” I asked

“we have?” she asked confused

“oh chick you have no idea” I said with a laugh

“if you’re still single, I’m here” Al said with a wink and then I slapped him on the head.

“ok Mr. you had your fun and your share of distractions now back to fucking business you jerk!” I yelled as I got closer to him.

“ok what did I do now?” he asked with a sigh

“you ruined my fucking marriage that’s what!” I snarled on his face

“marriage?! To who?! I didn’t know you were gonna married!”

“of course not cuz maybe you were too fucked up that night to even remember!”

“ok so what did I do to ruin it then?”

“ha! Ok then well remember a guy named Joey Jordison? The guy you hired to play drums for you on one of your tours?”

“ok the guy from Slipknot?! Oh yea yea yea I remember him! Ooooh now I remember! He kept talking about some chick he was gonna marry and how much he loved her and shit…oh…wait…you’re that chick huh?”

“Damn right asshole!”

“oh…well why the fuck are you blaming me for?!”

“well lets see, you dragged Joey into a strip club, you got him drunk out of his mind and possibly drugged, and you got a stripper to dance for him which led to both of them fucking and Joey getting the slut pregnant! Does that ring a bell?”

“oooooooooooohh…did I really do that?”

“are you drunk?”

“I think I am”

“you son of a bitch!” I yelled as got on him and started choking him while he grunted.

“October let Al go or I’ll call your dad” Mike said

“kiss my ass motherfucker! You're next!” I yelled

“I’d actually would, but you know your dad, he’d kick my ass” he said while I just continued chocking Al.