Chapter 79: Prelude To A Happy Halloween?

~Next Morning~

I wake up to “Living Dead Girl” by Rob Zombie, being played really loudly and then I quickly sit up

“what the fuck” I mumbled

“hun get up, the bus is coming to take us to Vegas soon, so you better get ready” Joey said walking to the bathroom

“fuuuuck” I murmured and lied back down in bed. After a moment, I dragged myself out of bed and then went to my closet.

“motherfucking hell” I murmured and pulled out a suitcase and threw it on the bed, then I started grabbing some clothes and threw it in the suitcase, followed by some shoes, makeup, hair shit, and some other necessary shit.

“you know, you could have taken a shower with me so we can save some time and water” Joey said wrapping his wet arms around me while I was closing my suitcase.

“noooww you tell me!” I said with a laugh while he kissed my neck

“I’m gonna go shower then!” I said pushing my suitcase away.

“alright, hurry the fuck up then” he told me as he let go

“I will!” I said kissing his cheek and then ran to the bathroom. When I finished showering, I wrapped a towel around my body and then went to go brush my teeth and then I did my makeup. I went to my closet and picked something to wear and put it on and then I brushed my hair and blow dried it and finished fixing it by adding a black rose clip.

“oooh well someone looks seriously hot” Joey said giving me a smirk as I finished applying my black lipstick.

“well hey there cutie” I said putting my lipstick down and quickly turning around to give him a seducing smirk.

“soo I was thinking, we probably have like at least thirty more minutes until the guys show up, so mayybeee we could” he said and then I started to get the idea and laughed

“you think they’re gonna take that long?” I asked

“yeah” he said and with that we heard the bus drive up outside.

“or not” he said frowning.

“maybe later…when we get to Vegas…in the hotel” I said with the same smirk and then walked away to grab my bag.

“what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” he said with a chuckle.

“exactly” I said and then he grabbed his bag and quickly grabbed mine

“hey!” I whined

“ladies first my love” he told me making me smile so then I led him out of the room and downstairs where everyone else burst in through the front door.

“hey there back door lovers!” Corey yelled with a huge grin on his face.

“Corey!” Joey yelled which made Corey laugh.

“so is everyone else here?” Lauren asked walking up to us along with Hayden and Sid,

“well we just need Amii, Ben, and Vicki and Piggy” I replied with a smile before hugging both Lauren and Hayden.

“ooooh I think they’re heeere!” Paul sang.

“well I’m gonna put our shit in the bus then” Joey said kissing my cheek and then walked away while I watched him with a smile.

“oooh so looks like things are going great for you two then huh?” Corey asked with a smirk

“Corey c’mon stop teasing us” I whined.