Chapter 12: The Wrath of Mr. Motherfucker

Wednesday's POV:

I tried to find a way to peak through the stall, but failed since all the cracks were sealed. So I went into the next stall and got on top the toilet seat but the stall was way to high for me to see clearly, but it was clear enough only see his red hair. I slowly climbed down from the seat and sat on it covering my face with my hands confused as to why Eric was doing this to October, my best friend who is like a sister to me. Then I got up and walked out of the restroom and went to the closest bar and ordered a beer.

                           Eric's POV:

I left October with the guys to go get some Jack Daniels. Once I ordered it I sat on the stool waiting and noticed there was a slutty looking chick staring at me. I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face and I just smiled weakly back then turned away from her. Then I finally got my drink and began drinking. 20 minutes later, I already had 6 glasses of Jack Daniels and 3 shots and I was beginning to get drunk. Then I got up making my way to the restroom and noticed someone was following me but I didn’t bother to look back. Then I went inside one of the stalls and I suddenly felt someone push me farther inside and they pressed their lips onto mine so I kissed back. I was too drunk to care or realize what I was doing. It took about 10 minutes to open my eyes and realize what I was doing and saw that I was making out with the girl from the bar earlier. I quickly pulled away and pushed her off me.
“get the fuck off me I already have girlfriend you slut!” I said annoyed. She tried to kiss me again but I pushed her away with more force making her fall into the toilet and scream. So I quickly walked out of the restroom nervously.

                              Wednesdays POV:

15 minutes had passed by now and already I had only 2 beers to drink and soon all my confusion turned into hatred. I was not gonna let Eric get away with this. As soon as I had thought about this, I saw Eric walk out of the restroom. I quickly got up and gulped down the rest of my beer and put the empty bottle down. Then I walked forward and followed him. When I got close enough to him I decided to take a chance and punch him on the side of his face hard enough to make my fist bleed. Eric quickly turned around to face me and yelled,
“what the fuck Wednesday?!” but I ignored him and aimed for his eye this time and he fell to the ground so I got on him and continued to punch him and saw the blood come out. Then I felt someone try to pull me away but I was strong enough to get away from them and continue to beat the crap out of Eric.

                                October's POV:

Joey and I were still having fun dancing and grinding on each other as we started to sweat.
“you’re a good dancer ya know that?!” Joey yelled over the music.
“well you’re not so bad yourself Mr. Jordison!” I yelled as well with a smile making him make a cute smirk. Then we heard loud screams and I quickly turned to the direction it was coming from and saw Wednesday beating the living shit out of ERIC! I gasped loudly,
“Joey! Look! Wednesday is beating the shit out of Eric!” I panicked.
“shit!” was all he said before we started running towards them. Acey was there attempting to pull Wednesday up but failed so then Joey quickly went up to them helping Acey and they both managed to get him off but he kept trying to get Eric then Twiggy and John quickly came over and grabbed Wednesday. Then Ben me and John went over to Eric and helped him up.
“fuck Wednesday what the fuck is wrong with you?!” I yelled.
“ask him!” he said furiously looking at Eric like he was going to murder him.
“what the fuck did I do?!” Eric asked.
“Wends—have you been drinking?!” I asked.
“yes October, yes I have who fucking cares! I’m not even fucking drunk Eric is full of shit!” he said angrily and managed to get out of Joey, Acey, and Twiggy's grasp and walked away.
“what was he talking about?” I asked Eric.
“I don’t know” he said in pain.
“I’ll go check on him!” Joey said running after him.
“can at least one of you guys help me get Eric to our room?” I asked.
“I’ll go” John said.
“yea me too” Acey said. I nodded and they both took Eric and I led them to our room. When we got there Wednesday wasn’t there. Then they put Eric in our bedroom.
“thanks guys” I said hugging them both.
“no prob—are you gonna be alright?” Acey asked.
“yea I’ll be here with Eric”
“oh no babe you can go if you want you don’t have to stay here with me!” came Eric’s raspy voice.
“its ok hun, besides I’m already tired” I said. He smiled.
“alright call me or Acey or your dad if you need anything! And we’ll let your dad know you’re here” John said hugging me. I just nodded. Then they left. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit that was there and went back to Eric cleaning his wounds.

                              Joey's POV:

I ran after Wednesday but I couldn’t catch up to him then when I finally did we were both on the top of the ship outside.
“Wends!” I yelled out of breath.
“what now?!” he asked annoyed stopping and leaning on the rail of the ship.
“whats wrong?” I asked leaning next to him.
“why would you care—you’ll end up in Eric’s side just like everybody else!”
“try me!”
“fuck off Joey”
“can you at least tell me why you did it?”
“…….. I did it for October”
“why?”
“cuz shes like my sister and I love her to death”
“and you beat up Eric to prove it?”
“ERIC FUCKING CHEATED ON HER OK?!” he finally yell. I was speechless and surprised but I managed to only say,
“w-w-what?”
“Eric is cheating on October…I saw him earlier in the restroom” he said looking down at the ocean.
“Why? How? I thought Eric loved her”
“that’s what I thought”
“Wends are you sure it was him?”
“yea I’m fucking sure! I didn’t start drinking until after I saw that shit! Fuck!”
“I believe you”
“fuck y—you do?”
“yea”
“thanks”
“are you gonna tell October?”
“I want to but…she probably hates me right now”
“Wends she doesn’t hate you, shes just probably upset thats all”
“sure”
“the point is you have to tell her before she finds out and ends up getting hurt”
“yea I guess” he said sadly. 

                                   October's POV:

“There! All better!” I said finishing cleaning his cuts. He smiled sweetly.
“thanks” he said happily.
“I wish I can repay you” he continued with a smirk.
“weeeell there is one way” I said getting on top of him and began to kiss him. Then my cell phone rang.
“leave it!” Eric moaned in between kisses.
“no what if its my dad?” I said getting off of him and answering it,
“hello?”
“hey um October its me, Joey”
“oh hey whats up?”
“um well Wednesday wants to talk to you—but just hear him out! Its really important!”
“ok…where is he?”
“hes on his way up there, if anything crazy goes on with him and Eric call me or the others ok”
“ok?”
"alright I’ll see you later”
“bye” I said hanging up.
“who was it?” Eric asked,
“Joey, he said Wends wants to talk to me” then there was a knock on our door.
“and that’s him” I said getting up to answer it.
“hey” was all I said.
“hey—can I talk to you outside in private?”
“sure” I said then I followed him out of the room and into the elevator until we ended up outside on the ship.