Chapter 64: L.A. Rock City

Octobers POV:

I was walking around the venue watching the crew members from different bands start setting everything up for tomorrows big show. Then I heard a familiar voice behind me so I quickly turned to see my boss, Brandon.

“Brandon?” I said amused

“oh hey! I’ve been looking all over for you!” he said happily as he walked up to me with another guy.

“yeah well I’m here” I said with a laugh

“and thank god! Ok this is gonna be your camera guy, his name is Ryan, Ryan this is gonna be your boss for the tour her names October” Brandon said introducing us to each other. He had a clean cut hair cut and had no piercings or tattoos and was wearing shorts and a Slipknot shirt which made me think about Joey all of a sudden.

“hi” I said with a smile and a wave.

“hey!” he said cheerfully.

“alright well I have to go now, I have important meetings and shit, so you two better cover everything for every single tour date! And I wanna see tons of fucking interviews--got it!” Brandon told us.

“you got it dude!” I said with a laugh

“don’t worry, I’ll record everything” Ryan said with a chuckle

“good!…now have fun and get to work! Oh and Lauren will be coming back to work with you so you don’t have to do this alone” he said as he ran off I nodded as I watched him leave and waved good bye.

“that man needs a vacation” I said more to myself, but Ryan laughed.

“alright so whats first?” Ryan asked

“weeeeell” I started as I looked in my folder

“first we’ve got an interview with Cannibal Corpse!” I said eagerly

“Cannibal Corpse?” he asked nervously

“yeah? Whats wrong?”

“well I heard they’re kinda…well I don’t know how to say it…crazy?”

“almost all heavy metal bands are crazy silly”

“yeah, but I mean scary crazy”

“so is my dad, is that a problem?”

“no, but I mean crazier than your dad, like I heard they’re rude and stuff”

“dude c’mon! don’t be such a pussy!” I said with a laugh as I led him to where the second stage area was.

Joeys POV:

We were at the airport waiting for our plane and we noticed that it was raining outside.

“oh shit!” Wednesday yelled

“what?!” I asked concerned

“its raining outside!”

“and?”

“I forgot my “fuck” umbrella at my house”

“so? Its probably gonna be really hot in California anyways”

“yes, but not here! I think I can make one right here”

“okaaay?” I said confused as he quickly got up and ran to a gift shop while I waited for him at the seats outside. In minutes he came running out with a plastic bag and then sat next to me.

“good news! They had everything I needed in that shit hole!” he said proudly

“ok then?” I said with a chuckle. He pulled out a black umbrella and a roll of duct tape out and threw the bag on the ground and then took the umbrella out from the plastic thingy. He opened it and then started taking the wrapper off of the duct tape and started cutting off strips of tape.