Chapter 18: Lets Fuck?

“So what was that kiss for?” Joey asked as we were walking to our suite.
“same reason why you kissed me out at the deck” I said making him chuckle. Then we finally got inside our suite and sat on the couch.
“fuck! I wonder who the fuck was that psycho?!” Joey said.
“yea” was all I said hoping that I never saw that guy again.
“so why did you leave me on the floor? Are you that nervous around chicks?” I asked changing the subject.
“weeeell only around pretty chicks” he said making me laugh.
“if you think I’m lying I can jump out that balcony to prove that I’m not” he said getting up.
“NOOO!!” I said pulling him back down on the couch making him laugh and me giggle. Then we stopped and looked at each others eyes.
“I-I’m really sorry about what happened between you and Eric” he said getting closer to me.
“that shits history now…besides…we’re cool now—we’re just friends” I said smiling and also getting closer.
“well then…does that mean that its ok to do this” he said starting to kiss me, and then he pulled away with a smirk. I smiled,
“as a matter of fact—YES!” I said grabbing him and kissing him again. Then he slowly laid me down on the couch and pulled away caressing my cheek and removed my eye mask,
“you have beautiful eyes” he said smiling and then kissed me again. Then he pulled away again,
“lets take this to my room” he said with a huge grin.
“sure” I said following him to his room then we went in and he closed and locked the door and immediately went on the bed as he began kissing my neck I took his jacket off while he started to unlace the back of my dress but failed.
“arg! How do you take your dress off?” he said making me laugh.
“here…let me do it” I said pushing him off me to stand up. Then he sat up as he watched me unlace the back of my dress then I slowly and seductively slipped my dress off. “there” I said with a smirk while he kept staring, then I pushed him back down on bed and got on top of him straddling myself on him and took his shirt off. Then I took his eye mask off,
“you look sexy without this” I said giggling then kissed his lips while he started caressing my back. Then he slowly pushed me back on the bed so that he was on top of me, while I started pulling his pants off. Then his kiss slowly went down to my neck and to my chest making me moan slightly while I ran my fingers through his hair. His hand was caressing my thighs and slowly made its way inside my panties thrusting 2 of his fingers in me as I let out a loud moan and I bit my bottom lip. Then he pulled them out and kissed my lips again and I sat up while he took my bra off, and went inside the covers of the bed while I took his boxers off and threw them down at the ground.
“you sure you wanna do this? Just say the words” he said looking into my eyes. I gave him a smirk and put my arm around his neck and got closer to him then whispered,
“fuck me” then he made a VERY sexy smirk and whispered,
“with pleasure” then immediately kissed me as I hungrily kissed him back as he slowly slipped off my panties throwing them on the ground as well. Then I instantly felt him inside me as I gasped and began to moan while I still had my arms around him and he had his on me.
“OH FUCK! JOEY!” I yelled wanting more as he gladly did so. Then when we had both finally given in to our lust, he pulled away from me and lied next to me still kissing me. Then he pulled away,
“you are soo…amazing…and even better in bed” he said chuckling.
“well you’re not so bad yourself” I said giggling while he still looked at me as if he was studying my face.
“what?” I asked.
“nothing” was all he said with a cute smile. I giggled then he pulled me closer to him as I laid my head on his chest and caressed his stomach and he ran his fingers through my now messy hair and we slowly fell asleep. 

The next day I woke up to Joey caressing my face making me smile, and he noticed that I was awake.
“morning” he said softly.
“morning” I said not moving.
“have fun last night?” he asked.
“oh yea—best night ever!” I said making him chuckle. Then we heard a crash from outside the door.
“motherfucking Wednesday! Watch where you’re going!!” I heard Eric yell.
“well excUUUUUse me!” I heard Wednesday say and then Elizabeth laughing.
“I’d better go check on them Wends tends to go crazy sometimes” I said sitting up.
“why?” he asked pouting.
“don’t worry I’ll come back!” I said giggling. And kissed his head, then quickly put my bra and panties back on and then I took Joeys shirt from the ground and put it on buttoning it up. Then I unlocked the door and blew him a kiss making him smile then I opened the door and went outside to see what was going on.
“why is there yelling?” I asked looking around and saw a pan and some weird looking stuff on the floor.
“well—Mr. Joseph Poole—A.K.A. WEDNESDAY 13—just ruined the breakfast I was cooking!!” Eric yelled.
“DUUUDE! The food smelled terrible! It probably didn’t taste good anyways!” Wednesday yelled laughing.
“hes got a point there!” Elizabeth said still laughing.
“October!! Help me!!” Eric whined running to hug me.
“you guys be nice—you know that Eric is ‘special’” I said doing the finger quotes thing.
“yea!” Eric said sticking his tongue out at them.
“and Eric you should know that you can’t cook!” I said laughing.
“oh ha ha ha—very fucking funny” he said letting go of me.
“whats going on?” Joey asked coming in wearing only his pants.
“I don’t know, why don’t you ask Wends over there!” Eric said.
“ok!! Well Eric's cooking sucks!” he said dancing with Elizabeth.
“hey I’m just curious—but why did you just come out from Joey’s room wearing nothing but his shirt?” Eric asked.
“yea!—the terrible breakfast makers got a point!” Wednesday said.
“Wednesday!” Eric yelled and threw a spoon at him.
“silly Eric! I’m not just wearing his shirt! I’ve got my bra and underwear on as well!” I said messing up his hair.
“yea! What were you thinking silly goose!” Joey said also messing his hair up.
“no touching my haaair!” Eric yelled falling to the ground.
“aw! Now I’ve got breakfast all over me!” he said looking at himself. Then there was a knock on the door.
“I’ll get it Wednesday yelled running to the door and then seconds later he comes back with Acey, Ben, and John.
“whats going on!” Ben said smiling.
“um whats Eric doing?” Acey said giving Eric a weird look then I looked at him and laughed since he was now attempting to make a snow angel out of the food on the ground.
“oh you know, just hanging out over here” Eric said casually still attempting to make a breakfast angel.
“riiiight—your dad sent us to tell ya to get ready for breakfast AND oh my god you had sex with Joey!” John said looking at me up and down.
“John—shut the fuck up!” I said hitting him on the head.
“but what about us? I thought we had something together?!” he said fake crying on Wednesday and Elizabeth then stopped and looked at them.
“oh my god! These two had sex last night as well!” he said getting away from them and they didn’t say anything, they just glared at him while blushing.
“oh god you’re right” I said laughing.
“wah! Everyone got laid last night and I didn’t!” John said fake sobbing on Acey.
“okay…well I’m gonna go get ready—Elizabeth come and help me!” I said grabbing her arm and pulled her in her room.
“ok” was all she said.
“so did you really fuck Wends?” I asked.
“so did you really fuck Joey?” she asked.
“you first!”
“ok…yes—you?”
“yes!—I knew it!!”
“knew what?”
“that you and Wends would end up together? Are you together?”
“no—what about you and Joey?”
“no we’re just…friends”
“really?”
“yeah”
“do you like him?”
“yea…hes my friend”
“ok…let me rephrase that—do you like him more than a friend—do you love him?”
“um……i…don’t…know”
“October!”
“ok ok fine!......yea…. I do… happy?”
“awww!”
“what I about you? Do you have feelings for Wednesday?”
“yes”
“ahhh! I knew it!”
“alright whatever lets get ready for breakfast already I’m hungry!”
“shit alright!” I said running out of her room and took a quick shower and changed. Then I did my usual hair and makeup. Then I went to the living room where everyone else was ready, and we all left.