Chapter 10: Can't You See We're Out For Blood?

When we got into our room I looked out into the balcony looking at the sunset and noticed that we were already sailing away. The whole time I couldn’t stop thinking…was I starting to fall for Joey? I couldn't stop thinking about him. And if I was then what about Eric? I have been feeling this horrible feeling of detachment lately with him. Then Eric came up behind me,
“hey…are you ok?...you’ve been very quiet lately” I smiled a bit,
“yea…I just…have a lot in my mind right now”
“well you should get ready then…the party starts at 8” I nodded. Then he left the room. For some reason I felt like we haven’t been talking to each other that often, its always been all about sex and that detachment feeling…hmmm I wonder what it will be like with Joey..—wait! What the fuck am I thinking?!
“arrrrrr!” I said to myself. Then I quickly changed my clothes and did my hair and make-up. Then I left my room and went to Elizabeth’s room.
“hey chick you ready?”I asked.
“er—yea almost—hey how do I look?”
“pretty hott—whos it for? Wednesday?”
“SHUSH!—thank you and maybe…I just hope he likes it!”
“oh trust me he will!” I said with a smirk and she just flipped me off. We both went out to the living room. When we got out Wednesday, Joey, and Eric were already ready waiting for us on the couch. Then when they saw us their jaws immediately dropped.
“oh god—I’m soooo sorry Eric but your girlfriend is hott!” Joey said not taking his eyes off me making me blush and Eric hit him on the head but Joey didn’t say anything he just kept staring so I looked at him weird. Then Wednesday got up and walked towards Elizabeth,
“wow Elizabeth you look…wow!” he said completely speechless afterwards.
“um thanks…I think” she said trying not to laugh.
“so is everyone ready?” I asked.
“yea but I don’t know about the others” Eric said.
“ok well I’ll go check on my dad” and someone else go check on Acey and the rest” I said leaving out the door. I walked to the elevator, since my dad’s room was one level up, and pressed the button and waited. Then the doors slid open and there were two people inside and I just went in without looking at them. Seconds later the doors opened and I got out walking to the room casually while I noticed someone was behind me. I didn’t bother to look back so I began to walk faster. Oh shit! Its probably that psycho! I thought. So I quickly walked faster until I finally made it to my dads door and knocked quickly then looked back, and saw…nothing. I looked around me and still nothing. Then the door opened and turned my attention back in front of me.
“October!” Ginger said happily.
“hey!” I said relived.
“well you look absolutely gorgeous!” he said letting me in.
“thanks I guess—wheres my dad?”
“um in his room—are you ok?”
“yea why?”
“you look like—nevermind”
“riiight, which room is my dads?”
“the last one over there” he said pointing it out.
“thanks” I said with a smile. He nodded and I went to the room and saw it was open so I just walked in. I saw my dad on the vanity doing his makeup while John was on the bed talking to him then stopped when he saw me come in.
“dear lord, am I in heaven?” John said looking at me.
“huh?” my dad said looking back at him then saw me,
“wow” was all he said.
“dude your daughters hott” John said looking at my dad.
“don’t get any fucking ideas John” he said glaring at him.
“hey Brian do have any eyel—wow October you look h—’’ Tim started but then my dad cleared his throat and glared at him.
“uh you look…pretty” he finally said. My dad turned back to fix his make-up and Tim mouthed out the words,
“you look hott!” to me not letting my dad hear then he left.
“hun you sure wanna go dressed like that?” my dad said.
“yes dad—anyways I came here to tell you that everyones ready and we’re all waiting for you guys”
“oh alright I’m almost finished” then John grabbed my hand and made me sit on his lap.
“hey October, can I ask you something?” my dad said applying his lipstick.
“ok” I said confused.
“is everything alright between you and Eric?” he asked. Why is everyone asking me this?!
“uh yea, why?”
“well I’m just wondering cuz, when I see you two it looks like its…awkward between you and him” he said turning to face me.
“well everythings fine”
“ok well I’m just making sure” he said looking back at the mirror to check himself.
“you know how your dad is…hes just looking out for you” John said hugging me and leaning his head on my back.
“I know” I said with a smile.
“alright! Lets go!” my dad said loudly making John and I jump.
“yay!!!” I said getting up. We all met outside my dad’s room and once we were all there we all took the elevator down to the atrium again. When we got there, a whole team of security guards came over to us to escort us to the VIP section. While we walked over to the section, people kept taking pictures of us and it went crazy. Eric was holding me by the waist while we walked and photographers asked us to pose for pictures so we did. The whole time I could tell Joey was staring at me the whole time, but I didn’t do anything about it. Then I noticed Elizabeth was walking with Piggy and I saw her smiling the whole time. Then I looked over at Wednesday and saw that he looked a bit jealous.
“you look so fucking hott” I heard Eric whisper in my ear, while I just smiled. Then we finally made inside which was all the way in the front, then a man came out on stage, who was the person behind all whole goth cruise thing, and made his speech about how happy he was to see us here and how fucking awesome the cruise is gonna be and all that jazz. Then soon the whole place turned into a huge party. Minutes later we were all sitting at a lounge just drinking talking and looking at other people dance to the music that was playing for a while, though the whole time I couldn’t help but take a few glimpses of Joey.