Chapter 74: Now I Wanna Be Your Dog And Love You To Death

I locked the bathroom door and then went over to the sink where my pj's were. I took the wet clothes I was wearing off and then put on the black short shorts and the black Slipknot tank top. Then I fixed my messed up makeup and just left it simple and then I finally brushed my hair. When I was satisfied, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Joey standing there just wearing the pants I gave him and still shirtless. I gave him a small smirk.

“the shirt was too big for me” he said with a grin

“do you have a brush?” he asked

“in the bathroom” I said with a laugh, he nodded and then quickly went in the bathroom.

“I’ll be downstairs” I said and then made my way down. I made my way to the kitchen and looked outside at the window and saw some lightning and it was pouring pretty badly. I smiled and then closed the curtain, then I felt a pair of arms around my waist which startled me at first.

“Joey you gotta stop that” I said with a sigh

“sorry I can’t help it…maybe it’s the weather” he said with a chuckle.

“uhuh blame the poor weather” I said with a giggle.

“so you want anything to eat?” I asked

“well don’t mind if I do!” he said cheerfully and started biting my shoulder.

“Joey!” I squealed

“yoogh sha igh igh ghat ugh egh” he slurred while he kept biting and sucking my shoulder

“what?!” I said laughing while struggling to get away

“I said that you said I can eat” he said letting go of me

“yeah well not me!” I said with a laugh

“but you look so delicious and yummy that I just wanted to eat you up!” he said with a pout.

“bad Joey! Bad!” I said smacking his head and he looked at me with wide eyes

“bitch that hurt!” he yelled

“sorry bitch!” I said with a smile

“what?! Oh hell no now I’m gonna have to bite you harder bitch!” he yelled

“you’ve gotta catch me first bitch!” I yelled and then I started running and he began chasing after me. By the time I got to the living room he ended up tackling me on the couch.

“gottcha!” he said happily

“fuck!” I murmured

“with pleasure!” he said cheerfully and I gasped and he got off of me and started laughing and hit him on the head playfully.

“so what are you doing here anyways Mr.?” I asked sitting back

“psh! Well I came here to see you duuuh!” he said sitting back as well.

“I thought touring didn’t end until Halloween?”

“well yeah, but if you were paying attention to the tour dates, we’re playing the last couple of shows over here in Cali. In fact, we just finished one tonight in San Jose and since Sid and I missed our women, we decided to make the five hour drive over here”

“awww really?”

“duh! I love you and I missed you” he said with a pout

“awww I missed you too!” I said happily and then he smiled and moved closer to me

“so where do you play tomorrow?” I asked

“San Bernardino and then we have two days off and then we play Fresno and then we have one day off after that one and then we play here and then we have one more day off and then its off to Vegas for Halloween annnnd theeeennn we’re finished!” he said proudly.