Chapter 3: Ain't No Grave Gonna Hold My Body Down

I woke up the next morning to getting alcohol spilt all over me and I as soon as I opened my eyes to see who the fuck did it, I saw Wednesday's face right in front of me while holding a bottle of Jack Daniels on one hand and a dirty old toothbrush on the other, wearing ONLY his boxers with a huge grin on his face,
"good morning sunshine!!" he yelled.
"Wednesday! You son of a bitch!" I screamed wiping the alcohol off my face.
"what? dad said to wake you up cuz we have to go pick up the guys from the airport remember?!!" he screamed back while brushing his teeth then taking a sip of his Jack Daniels and swishing it inside his mouth like if it were mouthwash only to spit it out on my face. I screamed.
"haha thats what brothers are for darling!" he said with an innocent smile and battering his eyes and then let out a loud laugh.
"MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed getting up and jumping on to Wednesday which made him scream like a little girl while I tried to punch him then he managed to get me off him and ran out my room. So I chased him around the house with him screaming bloody murder and me cussing at him.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON NOW?!" my dad screamed trying to be heard over our screaming coming from out of the kitchen with a bottle of absinthe. We stopped in front of him trying to look innocent but then I got an idea and so I quickly took my dads absinthe and poured the whole thing on him and kindly gave the bottle back to my dad. Wednesday's jaw dropped and he looked surprised.
"you know I was actually gonna drink that October" my dad said with a look of disappointment that his bottle of absinthe was empty.
"yeah well he started it! He poured his Jack Daniels on me sooo he actually deserves it." I said giggling.
"you are a bitch" Wednesday muttered.
"thank you!" I said happily.
"I swear you two are like real siblings" my dad said chuckling.
"well i'm gonna take a shower" I said walking up the stairs.
"me too" Wends muttered. I went up to my room and took a shower, getting all the alcohol off me and then went to get dressed and wore a little black dress and then I finally did my hair and make up and gabbed my purse to go to Wednesday's room.
"hey fuckface, ya ready yet?!" I asked.
"yea bitch hold on!" he said fixing his make up then when he finally finished we went down stairs and Eric was on the couchin the living room with my dad.
"hey babe!" I said kissing Eric on his cheek from behind him.
"hey" he said checking me out. My dad noticed,
"hun you're gonna go dressed like that with a bunch of guys?" he asked concerned.
"yea why?" I asked. He gave me a face that said 'you know why'
"don't worry sir i'll make sure the guys won't touch her!" Eric said getting up.
"right... Wends keep an eye on them will ya" my dad told him and he nodded while I just rolled my eyes. We left in Eric's Hummer and took a 30 minute trip to the airport while listening to Coal Chamber. When we got there we waited for the guys to come which took like an eternity. Wednesday had a piece of napkin that had Acey, Ben, and Joey's names written on it and was jumping up and down to see if he could find the guys.
"you know, I never actually met Joey" I told Eric who was holding me from behind.
"are you serious? your dad and him are friends and you've never met him?" he asked surprised.
"yeah never offically met him"
"how the fuck is that possible?"
"I really don't know"
"well don't worry i'll introduce you two, he's really an awesome guy trust me"
"cool" I said with a smile and then we jumped up when Wends out of nowhere screamed and ran, dropping his napkin and then jumped on Ben.
"BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN! I missed you!" he screamed. At this point they were on the ground and people were staring at them as if they were freaks. Then I saw Acey and I ran to him as he dropped his bags holding his arms out and I screamed,
"ACEY!" then jumped on him and he caught me just in time so we didn't fall.
"I missed you too girly!" he said laughing while I kissed his cheek over and over again.
"hey Joey!" I heard Eric say from behind us and saw that he was talking to a pale short guy with long black hair and looked VERY attractive.
"so hows your dad doing?" Acey asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
"oh dad? yea he's good" I said.
"hey babe this is Joey, and Joey this is my hot girlfriend October" Eric said with Joey standing next to him who magically appeared in front of me and Acey.
"oh hi!" I said kind of nervous shaking his hand.
"hi, I heard so much about you, you're Marilyn Manson's daughter right?" he asked with a cute smile.
"yup Brian Warner, Marilyn Manson" I said with a nervous laugh.
"thats pretty sweet"
"yea it is" I said with a giggle. Then Acey put me down.
"hey October!" Ben said from behind me.
"BEN!" i screamed and jumped on him next and we both fell down.
"Acey!" Wends screamed jumping on him and they both fell down as well. After all the hugs and kisses we went back to my house and we all decided since tomorrows the cruise, we should all sleepover at my house and we'll all leave together the next day. So we called Elizabeth, Piggy, and Twiggy up so that they could come over. Then Eric left to pack all of his stuff.