Chapter 56: It's Just a Feeling I Get Sometimes...

I went up to my room and closed the door behind me. Do I still like him? Now I started questioning myself weather I liked him or not. A part of me hated him so much that I wanted to smash his head with a fucking sledge hammer! But then the other part of me loved him sooo much that I just wanted him back in my life and to stay with him! But even if I did loved him back I couldn’t be with him cuz of his pregnant slut Abby, that’s why I had to fight the urge to want him. Even though he denied the fact that the bitch was his wife, I knew he was lying. I lie on my bed and try to think about something else and then I hear my door open. I sit up and see Joey and I rolled my eyes.

“what do you want?” I asked coldly

“oh wow you’re mad at me now huh” he said amused as he sat next to me and I slid farther away from him.

“whats wrong? I thought you loved me?” he said with a smirk

“you fucking wish you loser”

“oh c’mon, I know you still have feelings for me” he said getting closer to me. Oh god he's on to me!

“why don’t you just admit it?” he said

“Joey…I thought I already told you earlier? I hate you! Now get the fuck out of my room before I call me dad and make him cut you again!” I yelled pushing him away

“why? Why do you hate me?! I know its cuz of Abby, but you should know I love you and not her! that’s why I came to California to tell you! To tell you I fucking love you! And I‘m not just saying that”

“I wish I could believe you but YOU did fuck that bitch when we were together, so technically YOU fucked up big time!”

“I know I know I know I did and I’m sorry! I fucked up and I’m sorry!”

“so then you want me to take you back?” I asked amused and he stayed silent and my smile faded.

“Joey…you should know I have my limits for these kinds of things and one of them is not stealing guys away from other chicks…even if they’re slutty and bitchy or hate them”

“but shes nothing to me!”

“and what about the baby? Huh?”

“well that’s the only reason I’m with her in the first place”

“how do you even know if the baby's even yours?”

“someones jealous”

“no! Fuck you!”

“deal!” he said grabbing me and trying to kiss me, but I quickly pushed him away,

“I am not jealous! I’m just amused and shocked that you’re so fucking stupid cuz the baby probably isn’t even yours!”

“says who?!”

“says Al!”

“from Ministry? He told you that?”

“duh! I told you that last time dumbass!”

“I have no memory of that” he said making me roll my eyes

“you know what? Just leave, I don’t need this bullshit anymore” I said annoyed

“oh…so you don’t miss me?…like at all?”

“no” I simply lied and his eyes grew wide

“I don’t know why but…I just find that very hard to believe” he said with a chuckle. I gave him a sarcastic laugh,

“get out” I said

“and if I don’t?”

“I’ll fucking kill you!”