Chapter 20: Fundamentally Loathsome

“so where are we going?” I asked Joey with curiosity.
“I wanna show you the stage where we’re gonna be performing”
“why?”
“well I was here the other day and I thought it looked pretty cool since its really huge and empty”
“and your point is?”
“well I thought you would like to see it”
“oh Joey I’ve gone touring with my dad and I’ve been to plenty of empty stages”
“yea but this ones better” he said as we finally got into a room through a hallway to reveal the empty stage. 
“wow” was all I said in awe. He was right, it was better.
“told ya so” he said with a smirk then he dragged me again and we were soon at the top of the orchestra and looking down at the view. Then we noticed that we were still holding each other’s hands so we let go quickly then laughed. Then Joey sat at one of the seats there and stared at me.
“what?” I asked.
“nothing”
“quit staring!”
“no!”
“why!”
“cuz you look beautiful!”
“ok dude you’ve gotta stop with the cheesy lines!”
“I can’t help it! What I am I supposed to say ‘oh October you look really hott!’ I believe its better to say that you're beautiful, especially to a chick cuz it's more meaningful—and oh my fucking god I just sounded cheesy again didn’t I?”
“haha yup”
“fuck”
“its ok, at least I know now that you’re not a jerk” I said sitting on his lap.
“thank you”
“yeah—but you’ve gotta stop with the cheesy lines they’re lame”
“haha ok—how about, you look fucking beautiful bitch!” he said putting his arms around my waist making me laugh. Then I put my arms around his neck,
“you’re comfy!” I said with a small smirk.
“thank you!” he said fluttering his eyes making me giggle. Then our faces got closer and we immediately started to kiss, and soon that kiss turned into a makeout session. Then I turned my body so I was straddling him and deepened the kiss, then he began to kiss my neck making me moan while I ran my fingers through his hair and then took my shirt off and soon we pulled away so that he can take his shirt off as well.
“was this your plan?” I asked rubbing his chest.
“well having hot steamy sex at an empty venue did sound like a good idea, so yea—yea it was!” he said before kissing my chest. Then something next to my thigh began to vibrate making me jump a bit.
“what the fuck?!” I squealed pulling away from Joey.
“oh shit—sorry its my phone!” he said chuckling while pulling it out to answer making me laugh.
“hello?” he said into the phone.
“oh hey John whats up?” he said as he put his phone into speaker phone so I could hear.
“hey um is October with you?” came John’s voice.
“yes Johnny I’m here what the fuck do you want?” I said laughing.
“oh good! Weeeell I think you guys need to come here and take a look at this! We’re at this place called Billie’s Piano Bar and Twiggy is getting hammered and hes trying to get into Manson’s pants! Its hilarious!” he said laughing while also hearing people laughing.
“oh this I’ve got to see!” I said getting up.
“fuck yea! Ok we’ll be there!” Joey said hanging up as we quickly put back our clothing that was on the floor then ran down the stairs and ran to where the bar was at. 

When we got there we saw my dad on top of the counter screaming with Twiggy on top of him attempting to take his pants off—and obviously drunk as well. The others were on the ground laughing their asses off.
“holy shit” was all Joey said before falling to the ground laughing. I laughed and went over to them and pulled Twiggy up.
“Twiggy calm the fuck down!” I yelled attempting to pull him off but failed and instead he just looked up at me.
“wellz helloz therez pretty lady! Howz are you?!” he slurred.
“I’m good Twiggy—now can you please get off my dad?” I asked trying not to laugh.
“huh?! This is your dad?!” he said looking at him.
“yes Twiggy that’s my dad—now get off before he decides to kick your ass”
“oh shit! I thought it was a girl! I mean look at all that make-up!”
“well have you looked in the mirror lately?!” was all my dad said. He looked at the mirror on the front of the counter then said,
“shit I lookz like a girl!”
“ok now that we have all that settled can you get off him now?” I asked.
“ok!” was all he said before jumping on me causing us to fall to the ground making me scream. Then I pushed him off and stood up.
“thanks darling!” my dad said getting off the counter and kissed my head. Then I noticed a chick talking to Piggy and looked like they were flirting.
“hey Piggy! Whos your new girlfriend?!” I asked with a smirk.
“shut the fuck up!” was all he said before giving me a glare which soon turned into huge smirk, and then he looked at Joey then back at me.
“hey October! Whys yours and Joeys lipstick all messed up and all over your necks?!” he asked rather loudly making Joey and I blush.
“is that true?!” my dad said looking at me up and down.
“were you two…you know” Ginger said trying not to laugh.
“having sex!” Pogo yelled while laughing his ass off again.
“awwww man I never get a chance with you!!” John whined.
“well I’d actually like it better if Joey was fucking my daughter instead of you!” my dad said glaring at John.
“motherfucker…that’s mean!” John whined again. Then a shot of confusement hit me—did my dad just said what I think he just said?! Fuck this new girlfriend of his really must be special!
“you’re not…mad?” I asked him.
“nope” was all he said as he sat down. Wow. Then I went back to Piggy and the mystery girl and slapped Piggy on the face really hard.
“WHAT THE FUCK!” he screamed loudly, but I just I ignored him.
“hi! I’m October!” said extending my hand to her and she gladly shook it.
“I’m Vicki” she said with a smile. She had black with red and purple streaks that was about shoulder length, SpiderBites piercings, bull ring, eyebrow twice each side, 7 piercings on right ear and 8 on left. She also had the SlipKnot tribal sign tattoed on top of right hand, Avenged Sevenfold death bat back on top back and bullet for my valentine on her lower back, flower pattern down leg, and the Murderdolls logo on inside of her left arm. [say hello to emorockervicki from Quizilla!]
“well hello Vicki!” I said smiling then looked at Piggy who started to look pretty pissed off.
“well if you excuse me, I’m gonna leave you two alone before Piggy here murders me!” I said laughing at him then left and sat next to my dad.
“hello daddy!” I said in a childish voice.
“hello sweetheart, would you like some booze?”
“why yes, yes I would!” he chuckled then ordered a drink for me.
“soooo…this new girlfriend of yours, whats she like?” I asked taking a sip of my drink.
“well shes really nice, and when I’m around her I feel so good—its hard to explain since I don’t think you’ve ever actually fallen in love”
“huh?! Oh dad you have no idea!”
“right—I’m sorry hun!” he said kissing my head.
“sure”
“I am—its just I think she might be the one”
“you sure about that? I thought you two just met? And besides that’s what you said about Rose until it all went down in flames remember?”
“yea” he said looking down at his drink.
“so whats goind on with you and Joey?” he asked looking at me.
“nothing! We’re just friends!”
“uhuh sure and his lipstick just magically got all over your neck and yours on him too”
“as a matter of fact yes! That’s exactly how it happened” I said as we both laughed.
“whats up my chickens!” came Wednesday’s voice.
“hello motherfuckers!” came Elizabeth’s voice as well.
“oh god!” I said laughing at them while Elizabeth was walking on top of the bar counter and Wednesday was walking towards us like if he was a super model but he had a huge stuffed animal chicken around his neck.
“hello there chick!” Elizabeth said sitting down on the counter next to me.
“hello love!” Wednesday said in a girlish tone.
“um…hi…are you two ok?”
“yea why?” Elizabeth asked.
“just wondering” I said shaking my head and taking another sip of my drink.
“whats with the chicken Wends?”
“oh you mean Chuck? Hes my new friend! Elizabeth won him for me at this one game” he said hugging the chicken.
“o…k” I said before laughing.
“hey whys your lipstick all messed up?” Elizabeth asked.
“oh it is?! I haven’t noticed!” I said with a sweet smile.
“hey whats going on?” Joey asked walking up to us.
“and whys Joeys lipstick messed uhh—oh wait!! Did you—” Wednesday started.
“not another word!” I said covering his mouth.
“ok mommy” he said hugging his chicken.
“you guys fucked didn’t you” Elizabeth said with a smirk.
“NO!” Joey and I yelled in unison then we looked at each other and laughed.
“uhuh” Wednesday said trying to hide his smile.
“I believe they did!” my dad said from behind me so I turned to him and glared.
“hey you guys we have to get to sound check! I just called Acey and they’re on their way!” Pogo said motioning us to go, so we all left to sound check. Then after sound check we all went back to our rooms to get ready for the show. Since Eric and I were no longer together anymore, I decided to stay at Elizabeth’s room instead. I did my hair and makeup then got dressed in a black dress and some heels.

“nice but why are you so dressed up? Trying to impress a certain someone?” Elizabeth asked with a smirk.
“alright little missy I suggest you shut the fuck up before I kill you—and the only reason why I’m so dressed up is because I’m gonna go dancing later after the show at this cool club they have in here and I don’t wanna come back here and change!” I said.
“good point…I’ll go with you too—and I’ll change my clothes too!” she said going back to her closet to look for some new clothes. I laughed then made my way out of her room and into the bathroom and saw Wednesday there putting his make up on.
“hey lil sis” he said looking at me from the mirror.
“hey”
“so whats going on between you and Joey now?”
“hmmm well I don’t know exactly what you mean, whats going on between you and Elizabeth?”
“ummm nope—I asked you first, so spit it out bitch”
“and if I don’t?”
“well then…I’ll tell dad”
“haha whatever”
“wow some sister you are” he said as I left. I laughed at what he said.
“hey October is that you?” I heard Joey yell from his room.
“yup” I said walking towards his room and stood there waiting for him to say something.
“good! You think you could help me with something?”
“sure whats up”
“can you help me draw my eyebrows for me?”
“sure” I said giggling as he sat on the bed and did it for him.
“there!” I said satisfied.
“thank you” he said with that insanely cute smile.
“no prob” I said getting up.
“wait!” he said grabbing me by the wrist and then pulled me back down on the bed.
“yeah?” I said confused as our faces suddenly started getting closer. But then this happened—
“whoa! Shit I’m sorry am I interrupting something?!” came Acey’s voice. We quickly looked at him where he was standing there surprised.
“ACEY!” Joey yelled.
“sorRY fuck!!” he said rolling his eyes.
“any fucking ways—I just wanted to tell you that we’re all ready and we’re gonna go now” Acey continued.
“ok we’ll be there in a minute Ace” I said as he left the room.
“so whats up?” I asked Joey.
“er well—I forgot, I’ll tell you later” he said getting up.
“ok then” I said also getting up as well and then we both went to where everyone else was.