Chapter 46: ...Burns Down Everything It Sees

Its been only a couple of days later, and things have been weird since everything has of course changed since the day of the Korn concert. Everyday I missed Joey even more and I wish I could see him, but at least this time he would call me, but every call would be at least 10 minutes which really sucked. I was in my room sitting on my bed and staring at my phone hoping for a miracle for Joey to call me, but still no luck, then I started day dreaming about our wedding. I hope things won’t get worse, oh fuck I hope to god that things don’t get worse and then I end up regretting the marriage. Then I felt my bed shift and noticed someone was sitting next to me, making me snap out of my thoughts. I turned to look next to me and saw Wednesday.

“hey girly” he said

“hey” I said with a small smile

“whats wrong?”

“nothing…why does everyone keep asking me that?”

“cuz you always seem sad”

“well I’m not”

“uh yea you are”

“uh no I’m not”

“its Joey isn’t it?”

“no!...yes”

“ha I knew it”

“so?”

“you want to see him don’t you?”

“no…yes! I do”

“well you’re in luck my lady!”

“what are you talking about?”

“you see, I’m going to North Carolina tomorrow for a bit to visit my family cuz I haven’t seen them in a long ass time and it just so happens to be the same day that Joey and Korn will be in town that day to perform”

“aaaaand”

“oh yea! And well do you wanna come?!”

“hell yeah I do!”

“sweet—so get your shit ready and we'll leave first thing tomorrow!”

“awesome! Thank you Wends!” I squealed as I gave him a very tight hug.

“yea yea yea but don’t forget to ask your dad for permission” he said with a chuckle

“fiiiine!” I said as I got up and went in search to go look for my dad. I walked around and bumped into Yvonne.

“hey chick whats up?!” she said happily

“well nothing—have you seen my dad?” I asked

“uuuum nope…he could be anywhere”

“true…hey you wanna go to North Carolina with me and Wednesday?”

“sure, he already asked me so yeah”

“really?”

“he asked everyone, even me, but I can’t since the baby is due any day now” Kimberly said approaching us,

“that weirdo” I said with a laugh

“whos a weirdo?” Chris asked as he also approached us with Tarryn. She and Chris are together now and she also quit her job as Korn's merch girl so now shes living with Chris.

“Wednesday” I answered

“ahh” was all he said

“yea he asked us if we wanted to go with him to North Carolina and we asked him why and he just said cuz he doesn’t wanna be a loner” Tarryn said with a laugh.