Chapter 71: Holy Muscle of Love

Începe de la început

“eeeww!” he yelled while I kept laughing at him.

“ok don’t move anymore!” I said finishing up and then dropping the can and taking the razor from him,

“you ready?” I asked

“yeah I guess so” he said with a pout”

“awww” I said with a laugh, and then I began using the razor to shave off his beard.

“don’t cut me” he told me.

“I’m not…just don’t move” I told him amused.

“you better not” he told me. I smiled and just kept shaving him.

“you have beautiful eyes” he told me. I gave him a smile.

“thank you” I told him. Then everything went quiet.

“please don’t cut me” he finally said

“I won’t! trust me!” I told him trying not to laugh.

“so you think your dad is happy that we’re back together?” he asked.

“well I don’t know, you took me away from him before I could even ask him” I said with a giggle.

“right”

“but I’m pretty sure he is…he knew how much I missed you” I said with a smile.

“you really did miss me huh?” he said with amusement in his voice.

“yes! Of course I did” I said with a laugh

“I missed you more” he said, and then I playfully hit his arm

“owie!” he whined and I laughed.

I eventually finished shaving him and I threw the razor in the trash can.

“ok done! Now wash your face!” I said getting up.

“sweeeeet!” he said eagerly as he got up and walked to the sink and began washing his face. I grabbed some paper towels and then waited for Joey to finish, and when he finished I handed him the paper towels.

“thanks” he said drying his face and then dropped the paper towels on the floor.

“well glad that’s done!” he said with a smile as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“thank you” he said with a smirk

“no thank you! I’ve been dying to shave that off you” I said with a laugh as I caressed his face.

“rude” he said with a pout

“and that’s why you love me” I said with a smile and then he pulled me into a kiss. He pushed me against the wall and then we started making out like crazy, but then before we did anything else, there was a knock on the door. I pulled away from the kiss and Joey began kissing my neck.

“j-just a m-minute!” I yelled.

“Joey stop” I said quietly while trying not to laugh.

“Joey” I moaned while I tried to get him off and then they knocked again.

“fuck! Joey c’mon” I said squirming away from him and then he finally stopped.

“fiiiine” he groaned and let go of me.

“lets go” I said with a laugh and then he smacked my butt and I looked back at him and smacked his arm.

“that hurt!” I said with a laugh