Chapter 71: Holy Muscle of Love

Start from the beginning

“yeah well I can’t get it out of my mind. If I wasn’t such an ass, we would have been married by now…you would have been Mrs. Jordison…” he said looking at me with a grin and I giggled.

“and we would have probably had little kids running around and driving us crazy” he said with a chuckle.

“Aww that’s so sweet” I said with a laugh.

“I know I am” he said with a sense of pride which made me laugh even more.

“you’re so cute” I said leaning in closer to him to kiss his cheek, but then he quickly turned to face me so he can kiss my lips. I smiled while we kept kissing, but then I quickly pulled away,

“watch where you’re driving!” I said with a laugh

“damn it!” he yelled almost bumping into a car.

“whoops” he said with an evil smirk. I smiled.

“so when are you gonna finally shave your beard?” I asked.

“do I have to?” he asked with a pout.

“yes! I won didn’t I?”

“fiiine when ever you want” he replied.

“ok! Stop by a gas station”

“a gas station?”

“yeah or any drug store”

“well uhm don’t you think its wasting time? I mean we do gotta to be in New Mexico before the morning don’t we?”

“yeah, but I’m sure we’ll still make it”

“well why don’t you wait till we get to New Mexico?”

“cuz I don’t wanna wait!” I whined. He looked at me for a bit and I gave him a pout and then he looked back at the road and chuckled.

“fine…you win” he said driving out of the freeway and went to the nearest gas station. He parked the car and then we both got out of the car and went inside the store.

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this” he told me as I grabbed a pack of shaving razors and a can of shaving cream.

“alrighty lets pay for these” I told him with a grin as I skipped to the cashier. We paid for the items and then I quickly pulled Joey straight to the restroom. I locked the door and then went to the sink and started opening the package of razors and the shaving cream.

“I don’t know which is worse, getting my beard shaved or you bringing me to the girl’s restroom” he said looking around.

“relax” I told him with a laugh.

“I’ll shave the beard for you if you want. I used to shave my dad’s when he was too lazy” I said with a smile

“well in that case, go ahead” he said with a smirk.

“yay!” I said eagerly.

“alright then!” he said going up to the toilet and putting the top down and then sat on the seat. I grabbed the razor and the cream and then walked up to him.

“ready?” I asked with a smirk. Then he quickly pulled me and I sat on his lap.

“ready” he told me and returned the smirk. I laughed.

“good--hold this” I told him giving him the razor. I shook the can a bit and then sprayed some cream on my hand and started rubbing it on his face.

“ew its getting in my mouth!” he said spitting some out and it landed on me.

“then close your mouth!” I said with a laugh.