Chapter 67: Death Walking Terror

Start from the beginning

“you fuckin bitch!” he yelled as he tried to grab me and then I jumped back.

“ruuun!” Lauren yelled as both of us quickly started running and he followed.

“fucking high heels!” I yelled in pain

“fuuucck!” Lauren yelled and then that’s when I fell down and I started screaming in pain.

“shiiit!” I yelled and Lauren stopped

“go! Run! Get help!” I yelled

“no I don’t wanna leave you!”

“just go! I cant run!” I yelled she nodded

“ok! I’ll go get someone!” she yelled as she ran away. I looked behind me and saw the guy looking at me with a smirk and walked closer to me. I stood up and then I noticed I had blood on my leg. Fuck! I must of cut myself cuz I was pretty sure it wasn’t broken, otherwise my jeans would have been ripped up. Though when I tried to run I started limping so then I walked as fast as I could.

“where are you going baby?” he asked grabbing my arm which made me groan.

“you fucking creep!” I yelled as I kicked him right in the balls with my bad leg which ended up making both of us scream in pain and fall to the ground.

“you bitch!” he yelled as he sat up and tried to punch me on the face and then he fell.

“motherfucker” I mumbled and then I sat up a bit and spit on his face and noticed there was blood. I quickly stood up and attempted to run, but he grabbed my leg and then kicked him on the face and he fell again yelling in pain.

“you motherfucking drunk!” I yelled as I started kicking his head as hard as I could, but then he grabbed my foot and pulled me down making me fall hard on my back.

“that’s it!” he yelled getting up and saw there was a lot of blood on his face which looked way more scarier now, and pulled out a pocket knife and got closer to me, once he got closer to me with the knife I quickly punched him as hard as I could on his nose which resulted in him cutting my arm a bit.

“you bitch!” he yelled and then before I knew it, seven guys ran in tackling him on the ground. I noticed it was Sid, Wednesday, Ben, Andy, Chris, my dad, and Joey and then I felt someone from behind me pull me up and noticed it was Lauren, Yvonne, Amii, Alice, and Tarryn.

“are you ok?!” Yv asked surprised

“she doesn’t look alright!” Alice yelled

“ek! I shouldn’t of left her!” Lauren yelled worried

“noooo! Call 911! Call 911!” Tarryn yelled

“I’m ok!” I yelled

“see shes fine!--I don’t buy it! Shes delirious!” Amii yelled

“I’m ok! I’m ok! Seriously!” I said with a laugh

“what did this motherfucker do to you honey?!” my dad asked worried as he ran up to me and started analyzing me to see where I’ve been hurt.

“you motherfucker! You cut her arm and hit her!” my dad growled at the guy

“that’s it buddy” Ben said as he grabbed one of his arms and Wednesday got the other arm and Sid and Andy got his legs and Chris and Joey grabbed a hold of the guy so that he wouldn’t move.

“go ahead do you’re fucking worst ya stupid fuckers!” the guy slurred

“fuck you” my dad growled as he punched the guy on the face.