borris x wolf reader

Hey, I thought of this myself. Btw the wolf, which is you, is humanoid just like borris. Enjoy.

(Y/n) pov

I was wondering through the forest cause I've got nothing else to do. Suddenly I heard screams of agony. I ran and saw two figures. I hid behind a tree. I got a clearer look at them it was a demon and a wolf. The wolf was holding the demon who seemed like he was in pain. I then noticed ink was pouring down his face. 'The ink illness' I thought. The wolf placed the demon down gently. "Don't worry bendy" the wolf started "it seems to be clearing up now". "Thanks b...borris *cough*" said the demon who was apparently called 'bendy'. I stepped backwards slowly and accerdently stepped on a twig causing it to snap. I froze. "Is someone there?" Asked the demon who jolted up from the sound. The wolf slowly made his way to me. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. "Hello" said the wolf. I waved. "Who is it borris?" Ask the demon. The wolf grabbed my arm and brought me around the tree and showed me to the demon. "Hey, what's your name?" The demon asked. "(Y/n)" I said as I flatterned my ears against my head. "Hey bendy, she's a wolf just like me" the wolf said happily. The demon just laughed. "I'm bendy, and this is my lil bro borris" the dem--- bendy explained. "L...little brother" I said trying to hold in my laughter. Just imagining this little demon is this tall wolfs big brother. Bendy looked pissed. "He doesn't like it when people talk about his hight" borris whispered to me. I started swishing my tail back and fourth. "How about you join us for lunch?" Asked borris. I nodded, not wanting to be rude. I sat next to borris. Then the demon did something to the logs in centre of there camp. Heat came from it. I was scared so I jumped back and whimpered. "What's wrong?" Asked bendy. "What the heck is that glow of heat?" I asked. Bendy and borris looked at each other in confusion and then they both laughed. My tail and ears went down with fear. I started backing up. "Its a campfire silly" said borris. I perked my ears back up and wagged my tail again, I sat back down next to borris. Bendy handed me something. "That's bacon soup, it's really good" borris explained. I tasted it and it was good. I ate the whole thing in seconds, I frew what ever this metal thing was behind me. "Thanks" I say as I kissed borris on the cheek. Something happened to his face though. It went red. "Are you ok?" I ask. "He's fine, he's just blushing" bendy explained. "Shut it bendy" borris said. "Whats blushing?" I asked. "It's something that happens when you have a crush on someone" borris explained. "Ohhhhhhhhh. What's a crush?" I ask. "This is gonna go on all day isn't it" borris said. I nodded. Bendy yawned. "I think it's time for some sleep, (y/n), how about you sleep with borris" the demon suggested. I nodded. I was getting tierd too.

Borris pov

I lead (y/n) to my tent. She entered and sat down, I did the same. And, within seconds, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I started to blush. I cuddled her and fell asleep.