Chapter 61: Jungle's Anger

Start from the beginning

"That's why you two have me," Alya smirked. "I have friends in wild places."

Before they could even ask, she took off. Following her, they all ended up at stone pedestal. Alya's pendant was slightly glowing, but went unnoticed. She took point at the pedestal, facing the trees. Huntress and Aqualad also took points. They were like the three points of a triangle. Soon enough, Guys In White agents could be seen as they came toward them.

"Only three of you," one agent taunted. "What, did your precious Justice League no longer want to be around a bunch of monsters."

"Did they leave you all alone," another agent teased.

"Who said anything about alone," Alya evilly grinned, her eyes turning the same blue as her animal spirits.

In a flash of movements, the agents all started screaming. Aqualad and Huntress looked past the front row and their eyes widened. Animals were coming out of the woodworks and attacking the agents. Birds, ranging from blue birds and robins to hawks and falcons, were pecking and clawing at them from the air. Rabbits and foxes used their small size to trip them as they tried to run. A few wolves and bears had come and were in full on predator mode, using their claws and teeth to dig into them. Huntress could even swear she saw a deer kick one agent in the head with its back hooves.

She started using her armor's hidden camera to take pictures, itching to show them to Phantom.

"I love being an animal witch," Alya smirked.

"I want in on the fun," Valerie says, taking off in her hover board.

She started flying over the heads of the agents. She zipped over them in a straight line, firing her ghost dart thrower. The small, pink, laser-like darts showered over the agents in her line of fire. Quite a good few fell unconscious.

Another group of agents came rushing up. A wave of water came out of nowhere, knocking them off their feet. When they tried to get up, four streams of water came and wrapped around them. They were all lifted into the air. Aqualad stood there, the trident being where the streams had come from.

"I may be slightly confused at the moment, but I will have to put it on the back burner for now," he was thinking. "I will do anything for my friends."

He waved the trident like a baseball bat, sending the group flying. A blur sped past him, almost knocking him down. When he looked up, someone was plowing through the agents like nobody's business. There was a loud roar of a cheetah. Alya had a cheetah spirit with her as she clawed her way through her attackers.

"Who else wants a piece of me," she screamed. "Come and get me, you sons of the Underworld!"

More agents aimed their guns at her. Blue energy formed into a gorilla spirit around the animal witch. She charged them with her ape strength. Jumping up, she sailed over the blasts that had been aimed at her. Falling right at the center of the group. The earth shook beneath her as the crash sent the agents in different directions.

"Which one of you waste of mortal blood is next," Alya yelled.

Summoning a rhino spirit, she charged off. Sending more of the assault team flying as she did.

"Dang, that is one angry mystic," Valerie says, them punching an agent in the face as he tried to attack her from behind.

Hearing clicks from behind her, she turned around with her hover board. As a line of agents fired at her, she activated a blue energy shield. It formed in front of her like a half sphere shield. The anti-magic blasts bounced off the shield as if they were rubber balls. She dived at them. Her hover board shot out pink energy rings. On contact with the ground and agents, they exploded.