Chapter 52: There's No Wrath Like A Brother's Scorn

"HOW THE HELL DID THEY TAKE THEM," Jaime yelled. "WE WERE ALL RIGHT HERE."

             "Jaime , calm down," Ma'gann tries.

            "How the hell can I calm down when that psychotic agency are probably torturing my boyfriend AGAIN," Jaime screamed.

          "Jaime, if you want to find them, then freaking out like a chicken with your head cut off won't help," Alya says, crossing her arms.

           "Guys, I think Nightwing's broken," Melinda called.

            She was waving her hand in front of the Gotham and Bloodhaven hero's face, getting no response in one way or the other. At one point, she just gave up the waving and slapped him across the face. But once again, she got nothing.

           "Oh for the absolute love of," she swore. "Tempestus."

         (Before any of you say anything; yes, these spells are from Ben 10. I do not own any of them. But for any of you that have seen the show and recognized these spells, props for knowing good television.)

          Water came up, from the floor. She bended it to her will and sent it right at Nightwing. When he crashed onto the floor, the water had finally managed to wake him up. He spit the water out, Melinda looking rather proud of herself. That was until the angry brother was in her face and looked ready to kill.

          "Melinda, please tell me you have tracking spells in your arsenal," he basically pleaded. "I have a few people that need to be skinned alive."

            The look in his eyes scared them all.

            "Nightwing," Lena tries.

         "Don't even, Lena," he growled. "Screw morality, I will make whoever took my brothers wish that they were never born. And even then, what i'm gonna do will be a mercy."

             "Please tell me i'm not the only one scared," Gar shivered, most of the others raising their hands.

             "We need to get back to Mount Justice," Kaldur said. "We can use the tracking system installed in their ear coms. If not, we know where one of their facilities are."

              "And if neither of those work," Alain asked, still panicking a little.

              "NOBODY ANSWER THAT," Roy yelled the order.

                                                              *****Time Skip Back To The Cave*****

              "Tell us what happened," Batman glared at the team and mystics. "Where are Phantom and Gold Siren?"

              "And where are Artemis and Wally," Green Arrow added.

           When the teen heroes got back, they called in a "Code Red" with the league. Batman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, Flash, and Martian Manhunter all arrived soon after they sent the alert. They were instantly worried by the looks on their faces.

            "Artemis and Kid Flash betrayed us and the Guys In White have the twins," Lena burst out, then immediately covering her mouth.

             "WHAT," the adults yelled.

           "What do you mean that Artemis and Wally betrayed the team," Flash freaked. "They would never do betray the league or the team."

           "Really," Valerie pipped up. "Then explain why Artemis had arrows or ectoranium and black pearl, elements that can hurt mystics and ghosts, who we're trying to help. Explain why Wally had one of those arrows at Siren's neck and was threatening to cut out his vocal cords. Explain how every mission we had was always worked against the mystics. The Light suddenly having access to the elements that hurt them. Vlad just so happening to be at Santa Prisca. Villains being able to get to Camelot, the Eternal Spring, Delos, and the Library. Music Meister, a villain that forced Siren to use his most hated ability. Them knowing about the Weapons of the Ancients."