Chapter 33: Love Is Pain, Pain Is Death

Start from the beginning

The next morning, the sunshine coming from the window, woke me for the first time, usually the guys always woke me up from the noises they would make. I sat up and saw the whole place was empty, but the bus was still moving. I got out of bed and went to the front and saw everyone was there and they were QUIET?! Pogo, Madeline, Tim, Camila, and Ginger were on the table quietly eating, Twiggy was in the Kitchen reading a magazine while Kimberly was there with him cooking something, and my dad and Dita were sitting on the couch quietly as well.

“morning” I said, everyone said ‘morning’ except for my dad who just blankly stared at the wall in front of him. So then I went to the kitchen where Twiggy and Kimberly were.

“wheres John?” I asked Twiggy quietly

“he’s temporarily living at the Murderdolls’ bus” he answered

“did my dad kick him out of the band?”

“nope, I don’t think so” he said as I sighed in relief

“why did you do it?” he asked

“long fucking story ok, we only fucked once and that’s it! Most of what Joey said was a lie!” I said quietly again but in an angry tone

“but why would Joey say that?”

“I don’t know—cuz hes an asshole!”

“no, Twiggy didn’t you hear what he told Acey?” Kimberly said.

“no he was fucking mumbling the whole time I’m surprised Acey understood what he said” said Twiggy,

“when Acey asked him why did he tell everyone that, Joey said cuz he was jealous!” Kimberly said happily.

“jealous?!” both Twiggy and I said at the same time.

“yea, jealous, I don’t know but I think what you and John did must of made him reeeeally jealous and he probably still has feelings for you” she said turning back to what she was doing.

“psh! Yea right—hes an asshole” I said leaving back to my bunk.

Joeys POV: 

It was morning and we were all eating breakfast that Amii, Azrael, and Vicki cooked for us, we talked for a while, but we didn’t do our crazy shit that we would usually do. John slept over the bus last night and took the couch and was still on the couch with blankets wrapped around him and staring at the wall blankly, he looked like he's seen a ghost.

“see what you did Joey?! October and Manson are probably not talking to each other as well because of you!” Acey said quietly so that only the both us would hear.

“does everything I do have to be my fault?” I asked.

“in this case—yes!”

“psh! What fucking ever”

“no—no what fucking ever—you have to fucking fix this shit before anything else goes bad—and you have to do it TODAY”

“and what if I fucking don’t?”

“well then you will actually really loose the most important person in your life—October” when he said that I didn’t say anything and just quickly finished my food and got up and left to my bunk. Maybe I do need to fix this, I don’t want to loose October I still love her. I guess I really am an asshole. I grabbed my cd player and put on my headphones and started listening to Type O Negative's "October Rust" and sighed.

Octobers POV:

After a few minutes of thinking, I got up and changed into some new clean clothes, since I was still wearing yesterdays clothes and I couldn’t take a shower cuz the guys broke the shower as usual. Then right when I finished fixing myself, the bus had stopped and we probably just made it to the venue. I quickly walked to the front to see if I could catch my dad before he left so we could talk and luckily everyone had left except for my dad and Dita who were still on the couch.