XOXO...... Gossip Girl

Ant's POV

Kendrick: Here you Go

Ant: Making me a mimosa wont stop me from the real reason Im here

Kendrick: Trust me I Know , I figured at least the liquor would make you a tad bit nicer

Ant: No More Mister Nice Guy

Kendrick: Ok , Fine Just give it to me already

Ant: What the F***k were you thinking ?

Kendrick: I dont even know where to start .

Ant: Well you better figure it out soon , cause there's an atomic bomb on the loose by the name of Yohan , and he's out for blood

Kendrick: It all started a couple months ago , right before your Halloween party . Remember that guy I told you I Hooked up with in the bathroom of a random bar and it was horrible .

Ant: Uhh Huh

Kend***k: Well that guy turned out to be Xavier

Ant: Ok were getting somewhere , Now when did you start a relationsh .......

Kendrick: No No No it's not a relationship is a Arrangement

Ant: Whatever helps you sleep at night , but when did you continue the arrangement after learning Mystery Man was actually yohan's Mystery Man .

Kendrick: At your Party , Remember when you walked up on us talking and being all awkward , well thats when we both kinda discovered we had severed ties to each other .

Ant: Ok so if your not in a relationship with him , then this is fixable .

Kendrick: How so , You Know Yohan he isnt going to back pedal with his plan

Ant: I Know , but if I could just talk to him , and try to get him to not include you in this then we're good .

Kendrick: Wait , But what about Xavier ?

Ant: What about him ? Look your my client Not Him . When the Dust settles Its my job to make sure you , and your New Company Name Isnt attached to this scandal .

Kendrick: But we cant just leave Xaiver out there for the wolves to eat him alive .

Ant: Look I know it sounds pretty harsh ...

Kendrick: No Its Harsh

Ant: Your Right , But you gotta pick a side , it's either Your's or Hisreputation.. Right now I can only Save One . So who's it gonna be ?

Kendrick: ..............

Ant: Helloooooo , Earth to Kendrick .

Kendrick: Just give me a second .

He picked up his drink and walked over to the window , I did what he said gave him a minute , that eventually turned into 15 minutes . He looked out the window as if an answer to a simple question was going to fall from the sky . I could tell he was contemplating , but for what ? I Didnt understand why this had to be thought about , he should have been able to answer the question with ease , instead of looking to the spirit world for an answer. I took a sip of my drink and walked over to the window with him and placed my hand on his shoulder .

Ant: You Know I assumed you would have instantly had an answer .

Kendrick: Its not really that easy

Ant: Actually it is .. Unless

Kendrick: Unless what ?

Ant: Unless the real reason You havent thrown him to the Wolves, is because you care about him

Kendrick: ..............

Ant: That's it , isnt it . You like him like really like him

Kendrick: No , its not like that

Ant: So you dont care for him , so whats the hold up

Kendrick: The hold up is I Do care for him , but not in the way your getting at .

Ant: Listen I know that face , and that tone . You can not do this

Kendrick: Why Not ?

Ant: Look you took this big huge vowe to stay true to yourself , put yourself and your Business first . And once again your throwing it all away for a Boy . When are you going to learn .

Kendrick: I Have learned , Ive learned that sometimes people are a little lost , and if you can or are in a position to help them than you should

Ant: But thats not your responsibility

Kendrick: But it is Anthony . All my life Ive always been the Victim , Ive always had somebody there to protect me , look after me . It's my turn to save someone , If I can be there for him who I am to turn my back on him when he's going to need someone the most .

Ant: so thats what this is all about , your tired of playing the damsel in distress so now you wanna put on a cape and save the world .

Kendrick: Clearly you dont understand , everybody isnt as strong as you Anthony ,

Ant: No I get it , wholeheartedly what your trying to do . I Just dont want you to get derailed again , I really want to see you thrive and make it .

Kendrick: look around anthony , We're staring out my 11th floor penthouse on the upper east side , I would say I made it . And it would be terrible Karma to not help the person I once was

Ant: It's clear as day you have your mind made up . I Just hope you know what your getting into , this guy smells like a cameron 2.0

Kendrick: Like I said before , Im not interested in him that way or a relationship for that matter, Im just being a good Samaritan . This guy is about to be outed and as gay men anthony we really cant condone this .

Ant: Look , I'll do what I can , but I wont promise you anything , I'll do my best to persuade Yohan .

Kendrick: Thank you ... told ya your not as evil as you think lol

Ant: Whatever Lol ... i'll see you later

I finished off my drink and headed out . Today was a busy day Hell I felt like Olivia Pope Herself There was so much about to Unfold and I could feel it , as much as I wanted to play the Captain in the white Hat , that wasnt my job , My job was to get Kendrick's name as far away from this untimely Drama , Yet the Emphatic side of me felt for Xavier , Being outed is something so invasive and personal , It literally can ruin lives . As I made my way threw the park I spotted Yohan and made my way to the location we agreed to meet at . I sat on the bench next to him , he looked the same , Smooth skin , Pretty face , Nice clothes yet He wasnt the same little dude I knew or thought I knew .

Yohan: I was starting to think that you weren't going to show

Ant: Im here , So lets get straight to business

Yohan: Fine , But I must warn you if your here to try and talk me off the ledge then your wasting your breath .

Ant: Im here to , ask you to please Keep Kendrick out of this

Yohan: Why should I

Ant: Because he's not your target so why involve him in this .

Yohan: That's where your Wrong , He has everything to do with it . Not only did he betray me he made a fool out of me . You too

Ant: Not that it matters , but I had no idea until 30 minutes before you knew

Yohan: its ok Ant , you dont have to explain yourself I know where I stand on your Friendship Totem Pole .

Ant: Listen what can I do , What can I offer for you to end this all . I Know your Hurt , You were In Love with him , anything........

Yohan: The Fact that you Know that I was In Love with Him , Makes this all forth it . Kendrick laid with me almost every night as I poured my heart out to him about X , all the while probably laughing on the inside making a joke out of me .

Ant: I Dont think .....

Yohan: Do Not try to Protect Him ! What he did was F***ked up , If it was you and He was f***king Rj what would you do ?

Ant: ..............

Yohan: Exactly , you can sit here and pretend like you and I , And Kendrick arent all alike . But you know Damn well if either of you were me you would be ready to Unleash HELL as well . We're all just as Evil , Catty , Vindictive , Calculating , and Cold , yet I dont get why the two of you get a pass ? With that being said , I am going to Drag Kendrick Down with Xavier

Ant: Your right , we all that Revengeful Soul , But what your about to do is Unethical , As a Gay man you know the feeling of being outed , what emotional damage it does , the stigma that is about to be unleashed upon this Poor man , Does he really deserve it ?

Yohan: Yep , Every Bit of it .... and im going to make sure he Feels the Pain I felt .

Ant: What your Doing for the Record is Disgusting and Petty .

Yohan: Well this is the Challenge that all Dl Dudes must face , He should have thought about that before he developed a fancy for Out Queens , dont you think

Ant: What I Think is this Conversation is over , You , Your Over , I No Longer Represent you .

Yohan: Ha Ha It's not over yet Honey . Tonight at the Live Conference , He would have no choice but to Address the Rumor , and if he chooses to Cop out and turn his nose up at the Very thing he is A Homosexual , Then Im sure more than a few of the viewers will be able to read his body language . Either way I Win .

Ant: Your A Sick Individual

Yohan: Oh and Ummm Anthony , Rumors are swirling that , this wont be the only Big story to hit the Net . I hear Player's circle has a Huge story on your Husband , so Tread lightly , You dont want your husband's skeletons being dragged out the closet too .

He got up with a cocky smile and walked away . I had no idea what he was talking about but I was completely Done with Everybody having something to say about Rj and secrets and Lies . I needed to get to the Bottom of this and Fast before tonight's Conference .

Stephanie's POV

As I Quickly Fumbled through the Hose gathering , any and everything of value to me . I was packing everything I could up , Today was my last day in this Wretched Condo , I Was leaving , not only the Condo but Rashad's sorry ass as well . As I was packing up my Valuables I heard the Door to the house Open . I Quickly grabbed my mace and cell phone , and suitcase . As I walked out the room and into the living area I braced myself for Confrontation . His eys darted to me and like a kid in a Candy store his eyes lite up , Then as he noticed I had bags packed his face frowned up .

Rashad: Baby , Whats going on

Stephanie: What does it Look like Rashad

Rashad: I thought you were coming home , Why are you packing ?

Stephanie: Your Dumber than I Thought . Im Leaving

Rashad: But you just Came home , Baby please

Stephanie: Look I Just wanna leave peacefully , if thats ok with you

Rashad: Leave .... What are you talking about ? Can you just stop let me talk to you

Stephanie: DONT TOUCH ME !

Rashad: I Just wanna talk , what you gone mace me ?

Stephanie: If I Have to ....

Rashad: You Wont need that Baby I Promise I Just wanna talk

Stephanie: So Talk Rashad , What you got to say . You Sorry . You Wont Do It Again .

Rashad: Look Steph I really Really havent been myself lately , its been alot going on with my career , my Health , Everything is just f***ked up , But the One thing that was good in my life was you , and if you leave I wont have anything to keep me sane . Im soooo Sorry Baby For everything For Hitting you , For the nasty things I said to you , For the lack of Love Ive been showing you . You Deserve the world your a beautiful Black Queen , On and off the stage , and I should have treated you like that , But I didnt and I Admit I dropped the ball , But Im begging you baby right here right now on all our vows we took , for you to give me another chance I promise I will do better I Know I can do Better , Just give me a chance to prove to you that I can be the Man you feel in love with in College .

As I Stood there and watched the tears roll down his face , it was impossible not to journey back to the time when we were the happiest , When I was a Dancer for Southern University and He Played Ball for LSU , It was like we were magnets attracted to each other , feeding off raw passionate Love , but the sad part was , there wasnt any of that left it was all tapped out . As Was I , My shelf life as a trophy basketball wife was over , I wasnt going to continue the facade of fake smiles and diamonds , I wasnt up for putting on the front anymore , I had to go , I had to leave him .

Stephanie: I hear everything your saying , But truth is Rashad we havent been good for years , So I think its best that we give each other that ticket to happiness , to Freedom . Im Sorry I have to go .......

Rashad: What do you mean you have to Go ? YOUR NOT LEAVING ME !

He grabbed me by the shoulders, I was shocked and afraid as my finger rested softly on the button to the mace .

Rashad: You Cant Leave me , Till Death do us Part Remember ? Did that mean nothing to you . I Love you

Stephanie: No You Dont , Just let me go Please

Rashad: If Its because Brooke , She doesnt mean anything to me , You Do . It was just sex

Stephanie: I turned a bling eye to it all , But this I Cant

Rashad: Whats the Big Deal , You know About the Groupies , the Video Vixens , the Models , whats New

Stephanie: its Brooke ! She's the last straw , Do you know what her Husband does for living ?

Rashad: What kind of question is that Stephanie

Stephanie: I Mean in his spare time , Do you know what he does ?

Rashad: I Dont know , Bible studies Who Cares

Stephanie: I Care and so should you . He sleeps with men

Rashad: ...........

Stephanie: And I Just cant have any of that type of situations in my life . I want a Divorce

He took his eyes off the floor and closed his mouth that was still lingering towards the ground from the shock or Xavier . He looked at me with those Black out eyes I knew what was about to Happen , I Knew he was going to flash out , He had said plenty of times that he would kill me before he let me walk away with his money . I Quickly waved the mace can in his face and squirted it all over his face , He stepped back screaming and yelling , Flopping all around the room trying to grab me , I Kicked him in the Nuts and he fell to the ground , screaming WHY , How Could you ! . I leaned down to his ear .

Stephanie: You listen to me motherf***ker , this will be the last time you ever raise your hand to me , Got it . And if you so much as dare think about putting a hand on me , Or contacting me I will ruin your Life .

Rashad: You Crazy B***h

Stephanie: Maybe so , But I wont appear so crazy if the media found out about your Drug use , or your Steroid use Now would I ?

Rashad: Your F***king Crazy , What do you want From me ?

Stephanie: I want a Peaceful Divorce , If you so much as a fight off a signature this email goes to Player's Circle and Just like that your Done .

Rashad: Get the F***k OUT Of My HOUSE !

I Smiled and Kicked him the Nuts One more time for all the Bulls***t he's put me through , I know had leverage Rashad wasnt going to be much of a Problem for me anymore .

RJ's POV

As I Stood Backstage watching the Camera's Being setup and The Stage being Cleaned , I couldnt help but be Nervous , Live t.v always did this to me , Tonight I and some of the teammate's were doing a special for ESPN , unfortunately mines was the Rookie to Pro Segment meaning I would have to be live with someone who I didnt know or too much care for . I mean I Didnt have Xavier, but I just felt like he was a waste of space and not to mention my space . And if that wasnt enough nerves to swallow I was also being tested to see if I could Fill in for one of the regular host when he goes on vacation , so Tonight was very Important .

Xavier: Aye we're on in Five

Rj: Yep

Xavier: Hey Before we go out there , I just wanted to make sure we were ok

RJ: Why wouldnt we be , I Barely Know you

Xavier: True , I just wanted to make sure this wasnt going to turn into a Bash the Rookie Interview ya know

Rj: Look Kid I have No reason To Bash you , My skills speak for themselves

Xavier: I Just wanted to make sure we were Good thats all.

Rj: Mmmmm Hmmm

As He walked on set I made sure my tie was fixed right just as I was about to walk out my phone Rung .

RJ: Yello

Ant: I Know im late and your probably going to kill Me

Rj: Naw Its Cool , Im surprisingly Calm Now

Ant: Well that might Change

Rj: Why ? wassup

Ant: Are you hiding anything ?

Rj: What do you mean Hiding ?

Ant: Like From me

RJ: HUH ?

Ant: I Know this is Probably coming out of Left Feild but Lately ive been hearing a ton of whispers

Rj: Are you serious Anthony Right before I walk out to do a Live Show . I really dont need this right now

Ant: I Know , I Know , I know . But I got wind that some Nasty s***t is about to go down , and I just wanna make sure that you dont have anything these Bloggers can put out .

Rj: No , Im good

Ant: Are you sure , Because at this point It wouldnt matter to me , I know how that sounds but As Your Publicist I need to know , As your Husband I dont really care to know . But If you have anything that these people can or will expose then you need to tell me right now .

Rj; Babe , I Promise you There's Nothing to tell . Now get here , Looking at you calms me down .

Ant: Ok , Im in the Parking lot right now ....... Hey , I Love you

Rj: Love you too .

I Hung up the Phone and Made my way to the Chair , I had no Clue what Anthony was talking about but all of a sudden I was Paranoid , But I knew the only person who knew of my new found Friend was rashad and He would never Report anything . As the Interviewer asked us questions , We laughed and pretended like we were the best of buds . As Xavier went on about how he started in his first college game I saw Rashad From Back stage , Walking towards the Stage , and He looked Pissed . I Instantly got this pit in my stomach like My Whole world was about to come Down , He was about to tell the world about my ........

Rashad: YOU F***KING F***T

Interviewer: What In God's Name ........

Rashad: You Sick F***k

RJ: Shad , Whats Going on

Rashad: This F***t , This F***king Hypocrite !

Xavier: Dude what are you talking about

Rashad: You Brought that s***t Into my Life , Into my Home !

Interviewer: Can we cut to Commercial Please

Rj: YO Shad Calm Down What are you talking about ?

Rashad: Im talking about this F***t ass Nigga

Out of Nowhere he Takes his hand cocks it back and Mushes the Hell out Xavier , He almost falls out of his chair . He quickly stands up with a shock and confused face , as security rushed the stage , Rashad Latched on to Xavier's Tie trying to Choke him screaming every Derogatory Gay name in the Book , I could see the Fear in this Kids Eyes , he was Legit Afraid . Rashad Had tight grip around Xavier as he screamed and Continued to try and throw Punches over the 3 security guards that were in the Middle , they manage to pull rashad off the stage as he continued yelling and trying to get loose and back over to Xavier .

Rj: Yo you Ok ?

Xavier: What the F***k is Problem

Rj: I Dont Know , What did you do Him , what did you say

Xavier: I Didnt Do anything , what is he talking about .

As we stood on the stage breathing hard and scratching our heads at what just went down , like where did that come from . What the Hell got into Rashad , As I was standing there trying to calm Rookie Down , My Phone Vibrated along with several other's in the Room , I Pulled out my phone and there it was , Pictures , Emails , Text messages , All of Xavier and What looked like Yohan .

Xavier: What ? What is it ?

I Just looked at him then back at my phone , then back at the camera and noticed that tiny flashing red Light , I quickly grabbed him and got him off stage as quick as Possible .

Xavier: What the F***k is Going on , Keep That Animal as far away from me as Possible .

Rj: Dude you need to see this .

When I Handed him my phone , It was like everything went in slow motion as he was reading it I saw it in his eyes I felt bad for Him . Within seconds the back stage flooded with photographers and Reporters trying to get the scoop , as the cameras flashed and mics were shoved into his face , I could see him withdrawing , he was so shocked that he didnt move he just stood there frozen , I grabbed his arm , pushed threw the Photogs and put him into My Car service and closed the Door .

Xavier's POV

Reporter: Xavier Over Here OVER HERE

Reporter: Are These Accusations True ?

Reporter: Is that Really you In the Photos's

Reporter: Are you Having an Affair with your teammate Rj

Reporter: Are you Denying the Allegations , Xavier Xavier

As the Flashes Increased , along with the Yelling , there were people everywhere , I Just wanted silence , I wanted my privacy back , As I Pushed my way threw the crowds of people just to inter my Building , many the Door Man held them off as long as he Could . As I stood there waiting for the elevator to open the screams and flashes became to much . I covered my ears but it didnt block them out , their questions keep coming . My heart started to beat out my chest as I turned around and saw the lobby was now filled with reporters and Camera's everywhere , I got into the elevator and finally silence , which I soon found out wasnt what I wanted , I was alone to finally think , to process what just went down , I started to have shortness of breath and the images of myself in the elevator tripled . It felt like I couldnt breath like I was about to pass out . The Doors Opened and everything Went Black .

Kendrick: Breath , Breath , Xavier Listen to me Calm down and Breath .

Xavier: Im Ok , Im sorry I bothered you , I Just didnt know where else to go

Kendrick: No its ok

Xavier: I Cant face her , I cant look at her knowing what I did to her , She Probably hates me Right ?

Kendrick: First I need you to calm down

Xavier: Calm Down ? There are NAKED Pictures of me , Text Messages Emails , Personal things of me being plastered all over the internet , There are reporters swamping the lobby right now , probably at my front door and you want me to calm down

Kendrick: thats the only way your going to get threw this ?

Xavier: get threw this ? what is this . A Modern Day Witch hunt ?

Kendrick: Listen what happened happens all the time , and the only way to get threw this is to keep calm . So breath

Xavier: Get Threw this ? What is this ? I Just want It to go AWAY !

Kendrick; And We can do that

Xavier: There's no way , Its already out there . My Life is Over

Kendrick: No No No Listen to me , Theres a chance This can go away Anthony Can fix this for you ..... If thats what you want .

Xavier: ..............

Kendrick: Just say the word and I can get him here , and He can start Right Now

Xavier: I dont know .... I cant think right now .

Kendrick: Then let me help , I'll Call him and first thing in the morning he'll be on the case . You just go home to your Fiance .

Xavier: I Cant

Kendrick; yes you Can , You gotta do whats best for you . Go home to her , Fix this , and leave the rest up to Anthony . You got it

Xavier: Yea I got it ..... Thanks

Kendrick: No problem , Just dont say anything to any reporter , Go straight Home , Fix this with her . It's what you want right ? a Normal Life , With a happy wife and Kids some day right ?

Xavier: Yea , thats what I want .

Kendrick: So go to her .

Xavier: You know I Barely even Know you , but for some reason I felt close enough to turn to you .

Kendrick: I feel the same way , I mean what are friends for right ?

Xavier: Right , Thanks Again .

Kendrick: And remember Just Be Honest With her , I have a feeling she wont care anyway .

Narrator: I Guess the Saying is True , You Never Really Know a Person Until They're Alone . You Go about every day laughing , Talking , and Sleeping Next to someone , yet you only see what they Choose to show you . From the Controlling Husband Who's Past Catches up to him , A Cheating Wife who's Hunger for more consumes her , The Addict in Denial , or The man with two faces living two separate lives . with that in mind love bugs , Do you really know your significant other ..... XOXO GOSSIP GIRL