Highest Bidder

Kendrick's POV

As I panted for Air , I Pushed threw the feeling of my knees on the verge of giving out . I was solely running off of adrenaline , y body was completely Numb as my mouth hanged open for whatever breath I could inhale . The mixture of pain and pleasure filled my body as I became the little engine that could , I wanted to stop , but I couldnt the feeling was too good . Sweat began to roll down my face as I realized all the energy I had been holding in was running low , I couldnt hold it in anymore I had to let it out . As my feet hit the pavement I Stopped , I yanked my headphones out and rested my hands on my knees as looked at my building not to far ahead . I Let out a small grunt as I became disappointed in my self , Today was the day I was suppose to Run Nonstop the entire route . As I walked passed the Doorman , I placed my headphones back into my ear , walked up to the elevator and Pressed up . I danced In my head to the music that blasted from my iPod . As the Doors Opened I walked in and Turned around to Press the Button But I Bumped into someone , Xavier . He started talking and I tilted my head to him , thats when He pulled out my earbud .

Xavier: Daily Run ?

Kendrick: Yea

Xavier: Hows it going

Kendrick: Its getting better . Practice ?

Xavier: No training

Kendrick: Ohhhhhh , Well it's working your arms look bigger

Xavier: Thanks , the Cardio is really working for you , I Mean your waist is Perfect .

As I Looked at his Mouth move as he talked in is Overly sexy Somewhat Preacher voice , I couldnt help but get the image of us taking up a round two of our Bathroom Session . As he clearly flirted with me , He continued to look me directly in the eyes , which was making me uncomfortable , Theres a saying if someone looks you in the eyes for Longer than 3 seconds they either wanna have sex with you or Kill you . And at this very moment I wasnt ready to Die , and Jumping his bone wasnt the best idea . I was taking my moment to focus on me , ya know get healthy advance my career , Not involve myself with an engaged man who still doesnt know the answer to if he's gay or Not , Well i had the answer for him , Flirting with a dude in the elevator was gay . I really didnt say much to him after that , I mean it felt like it was taking the elevator to make it to the sixth floor , I Just wanted him to get off already No pun intended . As the Door opened to his floor I stood there tapping my foot waiting for him to walk out the elevator , but oddly enough he didnt get off .

Kendrick: Ummm This is your Floor

Xavier: I Know

Kendrick: So are you going to get off or not

Xavier: I Dont Know

Kendrick: You Dont know if you wanna go home or Not ?

Xavier: Im Unsure about a lot of things

Kendrick: Oh

He turned around and looked at me removing his foot from the door . The elevator Closed as he took his first step towards me . I could see it in his eyes , He wanted me , Just the way he had me that night . I took my eyes off of him watching the numbers light up as we passed each floor 11 wasnt coming fast enough . I put my head down to avoid his gaze and somewhat let him know that i wasnt Down for this .

Xavier: Is it possible for someone to Like Both . Girls and Boys

Kendrick: Anything is Possible

Xavier: You know I always just assumed Bi Guys were gay guys trying to save face . But I love my Fiance

Kendrick: Mmmm Hmmmmm

Xavier: But I cant Stop thinking about ..........

Kendrick: The Auction , I know that must be pretty nerve wrecking , I mean what if a lunatic make thes highest bid on you

Xavier: Thats not what I was gonna say

Kendrick: Well My floor is Next , so if you will excuse me .

I Slid Past him and stood right infront of the door as we arrived to the eleventh floor , Just as the doors open I felt his arm wrap around my waist , he pulled me back and in and pressed the button to close the door and stop the elevator .

Xavier: I Cant stop thinking about that night , I cant stop thinking about Sex

Kendrcik: I cant Help you with that

Xavier: You Sure ?

Kendrick: Positive , and if you knew me you wouldnt want to even involve yourself

Xavier: Nobody's perfect , Your grown im Grown

Kendrick: And we Make our Own decisions

Xavier: Exactly

Kendrick: It would have to be Platonic , Strictly sex .

Xavier: Deal

It was like he attacked me like a wild animal , He lifted me up and pressed me against the wall of the elevator . Biting , licking and sucking at my neck , as i stared into the reflection of myself from the golden elevator walls . I couldnt believe I was doing this , I wasnt suppose to be involving myself with anybody , But I Needed the Sex as shallow as that sounds , Im a sexual person If It wasnt from him , it would have been somebody else . He let me down and dropped to his knees , He was like and eger kid in a candy store as he stared face to face with my d***k like a hungry shark I closed my eyes and braced myself , With good reason he dived teeth first onto my d***k , I hissed and quickly pulled him up , Pushed him against the wall and showed him how to suck a d***k . I Chewed on his d***k like Bubble Gum , he moaned louder than Loud , I was afraid someone would hear us . Just a few minutes In I felt his d***k jerking in my mouth I quickly jerked my head away as his nut blasted out his d***k all over my chest and the elevator floor . He stood there shaking out of breath , and almost paralyzed by the Nut .

Kendrick: You Dont do this often do you ?

Xavier: No , but i must say it was the best . even tho I dont have much to compare it too

Kendrick: You dont have sex with your Fiance

Xavier: No were waiting till were married

Kendrick: Interesting .... well this is my stop ... and remember This is STRICTLY Just Sex . NO feelings involved

Xavier: Gotcha

I Pressed the Button and Quickly made my way out the elevator without looking back . I kinda felt like I was taking advantage of him , like It was becoming more and more clear that he was really Lost and all of this was Legit Brand new to him . Great Now I felt like a Pervert .

Brooke's POV

As I made my way threw the Parking Garage , I made sure I looked over my shoulder to make sure there wasnt a single soul in the garage , I Made my way to the Black Maserati opened the Door and got into the passenger seat .

Rashad: You Look Stunning

Brooke: Save that for you wife

Rashad: Come on why you gotta bring her up

Brooke: Look im not here to have ......

Rashad: Sex with me ? Awww Man

Brooke: this is serious Rashad

Rashad: No that Dress is serious , the way it hugs your body .. Did you wear it for me

Brooke: ........

Rashad: Of Course you Did , Its not Like Rookie Breaking you off with D***k

Brooke: Can you ever be serious and Not talk about Sex

Rashad: What , Isnt that what we agreed , well you made the stipulation . Sex and Nothing more

Brooke: Thats Exactly How it has been up until now

Rashad: Ok So lets stop the talking and have the Sex

He reached over and placed his cold hand on my leg , He moved his hand up my leg to my thigh , then up my skin tight dress . As his fingers landed on my P***y , I jumped , it was like he was magical with is hands , Like alicia keys with the piano , better yet Ray Charles cause that Man was playing with my keys without looking at em . His eyes were dead locked on mines , I closed my eyes and turned away from him , he grabbed my face and turned it back towards him and squeezed my face for me to open my eyes and look at him . It was like he wanted more than the initial agreement , I could see it all over his face , he wanted me like really wanted me . I grabbed his hand and yanked it from under my dress .

Brooke: Stop , Stop it I cant Do this

Rashad: Why do you do this Everytime , pretend like you dont want it . Is that part of your Role play

Brooke: NO and I wont be able to afford any kind of Play if this gets out

Rashad: It wont

Brooke: How can you be so sure , That F***king Prick Knows and I wouldnt put it past him

Rashad: Listen he wont be talking to anybody , you hear me ?

Brooke: How can you be so sure , I mean what if he tells your wife

Rashad: He wont

Brooke: Clearly you dont know any gays , if theres anything they protect more than there Man , is there Best Friends

Rashad: Yea well Stephanie wont be talking to him any time soon

Brooke: What did you Lock her up and throw away the key

Rashad: You would like that wouldnt you

Brooke: get to the Point

Rashad: Look just chill , I poisoned her mind towards him . I dont think they will be having heart to hearts anytime soon .

Brooke: Fine , But im trusting you on this one , This can ruin everything ive worked for , and I cant have that Happen .

Rashad: Trust me , It wont . Now about that sex

Brooke: Please , there is some rich Thirsty Groupie who is about to spend hella money on you . F***k her

Rashad: You Aint Right Girl , You aint Right

I got out the Car and Closed the door , I wasnt Sure what was going to happen , But I Couldnt leave my fate in Rashad's hands , I mean lets face it he was One day ahead of a Neanderthal . I Had to take matters into my own hands , I had to make sure that I let Anthony Know that Im the Head B***h In Charge and Crossing me wasnt such a good idea .

Ant's POV

Yohan: Thanks Sooooo much for scoring me the extra ticket

Ant: It not like you have any money to bid on any of the guys

Yohan: Honey there walking out in nothing but tight Calvin Klein Undies . thats good enough for me

Ant: Hey Kendrick are you ok ?

Kendrick: Yea Im Fine

Ant: Your about to see an entire basketball team parade around in there Underwear and your not excited

Kendrick: Im Just not a Cock Hungry C***t ok . Unlike someone

Ant: Oooo Was that a Read lol

Yohan: I Most certainly think it was , Honey he is Shady Boots Tonight

Ant: Are you ok , Youve been acting strange lately

Kendrick: Im Fine

Yohan: No He's not , tell him

Kendrick: this isnt the time

Ant: Tell me what

Yohan: If you dont tell him , I will

Kendrick: Fine with me your the one who saw it any way .

Ant: Saw what ? Somebody better start talking before I get Upset

Yohan: The other night after your Halloween Party , Kendrick and I

Kendrick: Attttt Attt Atttt Kendrick aint see nothing

Yohan: Well I saw , Rj Sneaking out of the house

Ant: Lol Sneaking ? you say that like he's a teenage girl

Yohan: Well it was really late at night and he was being very suspicious about it

Ant: That doesnt mean anything

Kendrick: Same thing I said . He could have just been going for a Jog

Ant: He cant Run

Yohan: So what was he doing that early in the morning practically , Sneaking out the house

Kendrick: maybe you should go get something to drink Yohan

Ant: No , its ok Kendrick ..... I know my husband isnt cheating on me if thats what your trying to get at .

Yohan: Hey I just wanted to make sure you knew , you know be a good friend Unlike someone

Kendrick: You know what screw you

Yohan: You already Did Remember

Ant: What ?

Kendrick: Shut up

Yohan: Ohhh dont tell me your embarrassed of me

Ant: Wait so How did you even know Rj was leaving why were you at my house at that time anyway

Yohan: Because we slept together

Ant: Oh My God

Kendrick: Slept together as in shared the same bed .

Ant: You know what this is too much , im going to go find my husband and wish him goodluck .

I wasnt sure what was going on between those two , but their awkwardness had became too much to handle . I really didnt give what Yohan said too much thought I Knew my husband wouldnt cheat on me , we were beyond those days , there wasnt another person on this planet that could satisfy me and he as well . After wishing Rj goodluck , I left the dressing room where the guys were waiting , and headed back to the ballroom , I didnt even think to mention to him the crazy allegations towards him . As I made my way back into the room I bumped into stephanie .

Ant: Hey you

Stephanie: Hi

Ant: I havent heard from you in a couple of days , you good ?

Stephanie: Yea , Yea Im Fine

Ant: Are you ok , you seem a little off

Stephanie: No im good , Just A little jealous that my husband is about to be auction offed thats all

Ant: Honey arent we both ........... sooooo about that night

Stephanie: I really dont wanna talk about that right now .......

She smiled and walked off , Leaving me standing there with a confused look on my face , she was so stand offish , like she had an issue with me . I just wanted to make sure she was ok after her crazy obsessive husband came charging in barking orders . Even tho she was being a b***h today I still viewed stephanie as a friend , I just didnt think it would that easy for him to turn her against me , I was standing there watching her talk to every body in the room with such passion , I smelled some horrible perfume followed by the smell of hairspray . I knew who that stinch belonged to .

Brooke: Awww are the Bff's No Longer beading matching Bracelets

Ant: What do you want Brooke

Brooke: Nothing just to bask in the glory

Ant: of what ? what did you accomplish today besides laying on your back

Brooke: You saw it , you know i wasnt on my back .

Ant: cut to the Chase

Brooke: You are just so snappy

Ant: because I dont like you , Women like you make me sick to my stomach

Brooke: Honey women period make you sick to your stomach

Ant: Im really not in the mood to have a conversation with a Home wrecking W***e , So why dont you get another glass of champagne , drink up enough to drown out your own Insecure thoughts and Bid on someone elses Husband . Im sure you wanna f***k them too

Brooke; you are so Funny , do I get under you skin that bad , that you must strike me down every chance you get ?

Ant: Honey I dont even think about you enough , hell you dont even think about you enough

Brooke: thats where you wrong , Its all about me . At the end of the day if it doesnt revolve around me , I dont give a f***k .

Ant: great Move along

Brooke: Not before I convey My message

Ant: And what would that be

Brooke: Tread Lightly , Your about to enter a game that you will never win . Playing with me is like playing Chest with Fidel Castro .

Ant: Bing it On B***h

Brooke: You Have No Idea who your F***king With do you

Ant: Clearly you dont either , theres stopping me from marching over there and tapping Stephanie on the shoulder and tell her and this entire room , and a Message to Players circle about your extracurricular activities .

Brooke: Ohhhh I know exactly who im playing with you see If you think my sister was Evil . Where do you think she got it from ? Me I tortured her .

Ant: You think my friends Called me Cold hearted and Calculating

Brooke: Calculating you are , but cold hearted You Not . Ya see the difference between you and me is just that . You would never tell stephanie or anybody for that matter , because you care too much , your emotionally attached to her you would never deliver such a blow to her like that . Your a snake for sure , but honey im a Hyena , I will chew my own foot off just to get it done . thats the difference between the two us .

Ant: Your Right, Mangy , Delusional , Crazy and Desperate Is what you are , it's what a Hyena is . Good Call

Brooke: Watch And Learn Little Pup . Hey stephanie Can you come here for a second

Stephanie: Yea ?

Brooke: Listen I Know I was a total B***h the other day to the both of you , but I wanted to say im sorry and offer a Co presidential seat on the lady of knights what do you say ?

Stephanie: Only if Anthony could be apart of it

Brooke: Thats Great , I mean Ant and I have made up , In fact he was just telling me he had something Important to tell you . Isnt that right anthony

Ant: ............

Stephanie: What is it ?

Brooke: I'll leave you two alone for a second .

Brooke smiled and walked off , Leaving me standing there with stephanie with a Shocked look on my face . Did she really out Evil Me ? .......................