Your Move

Ant's POV

After Fixing Myself up , I headed Down the Hallway towards the Reception , As I heard the Low Music Playing and the Sound Of Rj's Voice speaking over the Music , I stopped in My tracks looked at myself threw a Reflection of a Picture Hanging on the Wall . I made sure I looked Perfectly Normal and Not like I just had a Nasty Freak session in the Broom Closet with my Ex Boyfriend That I hadnt seen or heard from in over 3 years . I made my way back to The table where Kendrick and Cameron were sitting at . I took My seat and Couldnt Help but feel like People Knew What just happened it was like everybody was looking at me . I had to calm myself down , they were probably looking because you walked in , during the middle of a speech thats all .

Rj: Ive Known this Guy for a while Now , the In's and Out of his Very Being . And All I have to say Is Brittany Bare With Him lol . No But seriously , I Hope you two Have a Long Prosperous , Happy Life together , But Understand that sometimes things will get hard and sometimes you will end up doing things you Regret , Things that at the moment Felt so right , Or second Nature , Only to Find out that maybe it was a Mistake . So to save the both of you from a Guilt Trip Just Dont do it Lol . Cheers to the Happy Couple .

Everyone Raises They Glass , And Rj walks away from the Podium . Maybe My Paranoia was kicking in again , but for some reason I felt like Maybe that last part of his Best man speech was geared towards what just went down between us 10 minutes ago . I watched him walk al the way to his seat until I couldnt see him anymore . I sat there in Deep thought , Trying to Put to together what really just Happened , I mean one Second Im avoiding him , the next We're Catching up . To Us Attacking each other in the Broom Closet . It all happened so fast that I couldnt use my Better Judgement and stop it .

Kendrick: Just when I thought you Went all Disney Channel On Me , You Pull this one Out of your Hat Of Slutty Tricks

Ant: English Please

Kendrick: You Had sex with Him Didnt You

Ant: Who ?

Kendrick: Question is , Where and How . I mean you were only gone for about an hour maybe two this morning .

Ant: Slow your Role , Harriett the Spy . Nobody had sex with anybody .

Kendrick: Bull shit Let me smell your Breath .

Ant: Ewww No , Cam get ya man

Cameron: Im Actually on the same page as him . I wanna Know too

Ant: Clearly Youve Been dating him too long , hes starting to Rub off on you .

Cameron: If I had to guess, I would say you two just fucked . Judging from how he stood there adjusting his Pants and tie , and then you walked in all perfect , but you forgot one thing Your face still concealed the evidence

Ant: What , You Crazy Too *wipes Mouth *

Cameron: Dont Worry its not Nut on your Face , Its Guilt , and it matches the Guilt on his . Hence the Whole Guilt trip speech .

Kendrick: Baby , Im so Proud of you , That Police academy is really Paying off

Cameron: Thank you , Thank you .

Ant: Your Both Sick by the way .

I get up from the table and Turn to walk off , and Accidentally Bump into somebody . Her Drink and Purse Both Fail , Her Drink spilled on the Both of us , I Quickly Reached Down and picked up her purse and handed it to her . When I looked at her Face I remembered her it was the Model from starbucks Earlier . I smiled and grabbed a Napkin off the table and patted her down .

Ant: Im so Sorry

Penelope: Do Be , I wasnt looking either .

Ant: Penelope Right

Penelope: Im a little Insulted , It was only hours ago and youve already forgot me , I thought I was more memorable that that lol

Ant: Oh No , its not that , I just wanted to make sure That was your name

Penelope: Lol Im Only Kidding , So are you Friends of the Bride Or Groom ?

Ant: Both Actually , Were Old College Buddies

Penelope: Oh Really , Then maybe You Know my Fiance

Ant: Maybe , Whats his Name ?

Penelope: Better Yet I'll get him

she Turns and walks off , and I turn around and look at Kendrick and Cameron .

Kendrikck: Who's that Bombshell ?

Ant: She is a Ex Model who Runs a PR Firm in New York and she Offered me A Job

Kendrick: No Way , thats good Ant

Ant: I Know Right .

Penelope: Ok Here We are , Baby I want you to meet .......

Ant: RJ

Penelope: See I said you might Now Him

Kendrick: know Him , he used to .........

Ant: Tutor Him

Penelope: Well I imagine this must be a Glorious Reunion Moment for you guys

Ant: you Have No Idea

Penelope: Well Baby are you gonna Introduce me to Everybody else

Rj: Oh Yea , Ummm This is Kendrick , Thats Cameron , and This is Penelope My Fiance

Kendrick: This should be good

Cameron: Aye um Ken , you wanna grab a Drink

Kendrick: No Thanks Im Not thirsty , Theres Enough Tea to last a lifetime

Cameron: Come one

Cameron Grabs Kendrick and Practically Drags him Off . Leaving me standing there with this stupid fake smile on my face .

Penelope: Oh Honey theres , Jaleel Norman Of the Atlanta Hawks , Ima Go Network give you two some time to catch up .

Penelope walks Off , Leaving Rj and I Alone , We both just stood there Speechless . I couldnt Even Look at him . He had this sorry ass look on his face. that Pissed me Off . So I turned away from him and walked out side to get some Fresh Air . I had to walk about 2 blocks down before I found a Bus Bench to sit on . How could I be so stupid to just Dive right back in that quick , Fuck getting a toe wet , I just dived Head First into something that Ate me alive for over a year . For the Past 2 years I was doing Fine without him , I had completely rebuild my life without him and it actually felt normal . I Sat there as the Cold air cooled my heated body down , I was so upset that I could have blown a Blood vessel . Out of the Corner of My eye I see Rj standing above me , I look up at him and then out into the street , He takes a seat Next to me . For five minutes he didnt say anything and Neither did I , It was like the old days having one of our face offs to see who would speak first .

Rj: Im Sorry

Ant: You should be

Rj: Look I Didnt Plan for that to Happen

Ant: .........

Rj: Its Fine If you dont Believe me , But Know I feel Guilty Ass Hell For Doing that

Ant: You Should , You have a Fiance

Rj: Which is why , I felt bad About the second it was over .

Ant: I bet you Did Rj

Rj: Look , You can think what you want to think , But What happened between us was a Mistake

Ant: You Bet It Was .

Rj: Are you gonna Be ok ?

Ant: Im Fine , Im always Fine

Rj: I was Wrong For Doing that , For Kissing you .

Ant: You Dont Owe Me an apology , I stop blaming you for the things you did to me a long time ago .If its anybody fault its mines , I could have stopped you but I didnt .

Rj: Why Didnt You ?

Ant: I dont Know

Rj: Do you think that this is the Universe ....

Ant: Stop

Rj: Why ?

We Hear Penelope Scream Rj's name and Waving from the Front of the Hotel . He turns back around and looks at me .

Ant: She's Calling

Rj: I gotta

Ant: Go , Yea I know

He stands up and Looks at me .

RJ: I wanna talk to you again Before I leave . Meet me tonight In the Lobby Please

He turns around and heads back towards the Hotel . I sat there on the bench Pondering his last Words .

Kendrick's POV

After Being Served with a Big Ole Fashioned Glass Of the Finest British Tea the World has to Offer , My Mouth was practically salivating at the Awkward Moment . But before I could even Sip the tea Cam wants to pull me away talking bout lets go to the bar , Really Negro you thirsty with all this tea in front us ? We skipped right pass the bar and went to the Elevator .

Kendrick: Why would you do that

Cameron: Do what ?

Kendrick: Pull me away when shit was getting Juicey . And here I was thinking you finally came over to the dark side .

Cameron: Lol , You really Need to Know why

Kendrik: Hell Yea , I bet Ant is Having a Nervous Fucking Break Down .

He Reaches over and Pushed the Button on the wall , and Makes the Elevator Stop . He walks over to me untucking and Unbuttoning his shirt .

Cameron: You really Wanna Know why ?

Kendrick: Si Papi

Cameron: When you get that Look in your eye , when You see Drama Unfolding . I can tell your turned on and that you get off to that shit . And Nothing makes me horny than you being Turned on .

Kendrick: Oh Really ?

Cameron: Mmmmm Hmmm

He Pushes me against he Elevator walls , and stars slowly unbuttoning my shirt while kissing and sucking on my neck . I reached down and played with his dick threw his Slacks . I loved playing with and seeing a Guys dick while he wearing Church pants . He Unbuttoned his pants and they fell to his ankles . he Sucked and Licked on each of my nipples , and kissed all down my Body starting with my Chest all the way down each alb , and slightly bite around my V . He used his teeth to pull my underwear down and my dick sprung out like a Tinker tailor soldier . He took my dick in his hand and started jerking it . For a second I thought he was about to suck my dick , It kinda freaked me out thats something he has never done Before . He jerked my dick slowly then spit in his hand and speeded up . Just when It felt like I was about to Nut , He turned me around and shoved his tongue up my ass , Up and Down round and round He went . Making all the nasty slurping sounds that turned me on even more . He Reached Around and Jerked my Dick Off , From the Combination of his tongue and his Tight grip I was ready to Blow my Load . I Tried my Best to Hold it In But I Couldnt I Ended up Bussing all over the Wall .

Cameron: Uhhh Ohhh You made a Mess . My turn To make one .

He Lifted My Leg Up and shoved his tongue in two more times and then stood up and Pushed his dick in me . Since we were in the elevator I could scream my ass off . I was screaming every time I felt the base of his dick at my Hole . He was balls deep in my ass tonight . But I had a Lil Liquor in my system so I thought I was a Bad boy so I threw it back on him , Big mistake . he grabbed me by my waist and speed up adding Force to HIs Stroke . I bite my lip trying to Contain myself .

Cameron: Oh You think you Bad Huh , Get off this wall Brang yo ass here .

He Put his arms under my arms and around my neck , and walked backwards with his dick still in me , Now that I had no wall to hold me up , Everytime he crashed into me I almost Fell Over . At this point I didnt think I was bad anymore ,he was really putting that pound down , so I screamed and Moaned as loud as I could but still making it Believable , I just wanted this Punishment to be over . He stopped pounding me and started grinding his hips in a circular motion , real slow . Next thing I know he pulls his dick out and I feel something wet hit the back up my ankle , Then my ass started Self Pushing the Nut out . he kneels down and spread my ass and told me to push it out . he sat there and watched it drip out . He pulled his pants back up and hit the button and the elevator started back up again . Once the Doors open we quickly ran out Half Dressed leaving the Elevator With Nut everywhere and the Fresh smell Of Sex .

We Ran into the Room and Turned the shower On , so We could Freshen up before we hit the Club tonight . Knowing him he took Long ass showers and I knew There would be no hot water if i got in after him , so I got in the shower with him . he immediately starts kissing on my neck and rubbing his hands up and down my body . Even tho It felt good , I really couldnt take anymore Dick today .

Kendrick: baby We Just Fucked In the Elevator , Calm down

Cameron: I know Papi , But I miss you , I miss this Ass * smacks him on the ass*

Kendrick: Well maybe If you moved to Washington , You can have it anytime you want .

Cameron: Or You Could Move with me , Quit that slave ass Job and I can Dick you Down right , You a Little On the skinny side .

Kendrick: Lets Look at it who has less to lose . You Do

Cameron: Come again ?

Kendrick: I mean , your a Security Guard

Cameron: For the Time Being , You know Im Going to Police Academy

Kendrick: whatever , And that Little Track team , You Can Coach Out in Washington Im sure they have a Track team

Cameron: Come baby , Now you know those kids are like Family to Me . I cant just leave them , Im Coaching them for state .

Kendrick: Ok Then Lets look at it Strategically , I have a Job My Dream Job that Can Pay Good

Cameron: But your Not getting paid

Kendrick: But I will be in the Future , Not Dont you think it Would make since for you to leave that stupid ass Security Rent a Cop Job and those Ashy as Kids and Come to Washington and get a Real Job .

Cameron: Wow Kendrick , Way to make me feel this Big . Everybody cant be a Chemist .

He grabs a towel and gets out the shower and walks into the Room , I turn the shower off and grab my towel and walk behind him . He sits on the bed and I can tell from the way his eye Brows are that he's Pissed . I take a seat next to him on the bed in our soaking wet towels .

Kendrick: Babe

Cameron: Yea

Kendrick: Im sorry , You know I didnt mean it Like that

Cameron: Yea well it sure sounded you did

Kendrick: Its just , I really Wish you could Consider it , I mean Everything your doing can be done In Washington , But I cant go Come there and work at one of the most Prestigious Labs int he World under one of the Greatest Chemist .

Cameron: I understand that Kendrick , But We gotta Come to a Conclusion cause I dont really know How much more of this Back and Forth I can take

Kendrick: I agree , But For right Now lets just enjoy our time together and think about that Another time .

Cameron: I dont know , Mr Ego is still mad at you

Kendrick: then you can tell mr ego , If he wants any love tonight he better get over it and Fast

Cameron: I think he heard you lol

Kendrick: Come On we gotta Get Dressed , Ant Already Dressed and Waiting on us in the Lobby .

We Quickly get Dressed and Head down to the Lobby making sure to take the elevator on the Other end of the Hallway . we walked in and saw Ant standing there all deck out in his all black like he was about to kill somebody .

Kendrick: Allrght Nikita , You who Fina assassinate ?

Ant: Nobody Lol

Cameron: Ok yall ready to Roll ?

Kendrick; Yeap Lets see what this L.A Scene about

Cameron: Aight Lets Go

Kendrick: Ant

Ant: ........

Kendrick: Hello Earth to Ant , are you coming ?

Ant: Oh Ummmm Yea yea . Lets go

Kendrick: Who was you looking For Bitch

Ant: Nobody , Apparently Nobody .

We Went to the Club and Had the Time Of our Lives , I must say it was Fun to be able to spend time with My Boys , My Man , and My Bestfriend , Too Bad it all had to end when We all had to catch separate Flights in the Morning . But Until then L.A Was ours !