Tell Me Something Good, Anything!

Kendrick's POv

Ive Never Felt More safe In My life Laying Up With Cameron's Arms Wrapped around me . All My life Ive Always had People Looking out For me , After My Parents Became Lost to the Streets my Grandma took Me In and Made sure I was good , Transferring Schools and Moving to a New Neighborhood was a scary thing . But Luckily I meet Ant and Tiara The First Day Of Junior High and From then On the Two of them Always stuck up for me . And Now here Somebody was Protecting me , I was the Typical Daphne From Scooby Doo Damsel In Distress , There was always somebody there to save to me Protect me . After Last night I was so sure that All My Luck Had ran out and That I was alone and Would finally have to stand up for myself , There was Nobody there , NO Ant , No Tiara , Or Cam . Just As I gave in Praying that the guy wouldnt Hurt to Bad , Another Hero Swooped In . Frank , But Why Tho ? I mean Dont get me Wrong I appreciate him Hell Im thankful For him saving me . Even tho My heart Wanted it to Be Cameron , I just really wanted Him to Be on the other side of that Door . I layed there As I watched Cam get Dressed thinking to Myself , Trying to Piece together any little thing I could from that Night , But I couldnt . But I knew Someone who Probably could .

Cameron: Hey you Gone Be ok ,

Kendrick: Yea , Im Fine

Cameron: You sure Cause I can Run you Home before I go To Class

Kendrick: No Its Cool , Thank you

Cameron: If you want me too I can skip Classes Today

Kendrick: You Dont have to Do that , Im Fine Trust me

Cameron: I know you ok , But I Just cant Process leaving you here alone , After last night I just.......

Kendrick: Its Not your Fault Cam

Cameron: I shouldnt Have Left you , Once again I let my Anger get in the way .

Kendrick: Dont Do this to yourself . Just go to class and try to focus . Im Ok , Ant and Tiara should stop By in between Classes so I should be good .

Cameron: Ok , And I'll be right back as soon as my class is over .

Kendrick: Which Your about to be late for so Go lol

Cameron: Ok Bye , I love you

Kendrick: Love you Too .

Cam slowly walks out the door Like he Didnt want to go , I layed back down and turned the tv On , and Flipped threw the Channels and Decided to Watch Jerseylicous , I Havent seen it in a While and Plus I loved me some Olivia . I layed there trying to Pay attention , but every time I closed my eyes , Or blink The Darkness reminded me of that Dark Room and the Tragic event Of Last Night . I knew I had to Find out what Really Happened or it was going to Drive me Insane . I had to talk to Frank , see what He knew , Did he see anything , And To Thank Him For saving me and taking me to the Hospital And Most Importantly Why Did he Just Drop me off ? I knew he was still Home cause I heard the Shower Running , I gave him ample time to make sure he was dressed and Fully dressed this time before I even think about knocking on his door . I Knocked on his door and Nervously stood there , he opened the door and he had this Strange look on his face , Like I was the Last Person he wanted to see , he just stood there with the door open looking at me .

Kendrick: Can we talk

Frank: Uhhhhh, Im actually headed out to class

Kendrick: It wont take long

Frank: Ok Then , wassup

Kendrick: Well First Of All I wanna Thank you

Frank: Thank Me ? For what

Kendrick: I know It was you , Who took me to Hospital , Meaning you saved me

Frank: You dont have to thank me , We Cool

Kendrick: No I do , But what I dont get is , It seems like You dont want People to Know

Frank: I mean , I just Dropped you off , It was Nothing .

Kendrick: I dont Believe That

Frank: Then I dont what to tell you *walks away *

Kendrick: Wait , At least did you see who it was ?

Frank: No , He Must have Went out the Window , When I was Knocking On the Door Nobody said anything , I just heard you making this weird Noise , and I got Scared so I kicked the Door Down and When I walked into the Room , You were laying on the floor with your Pants down . I was calling your name but you didnt respond or look directly at me , I knew something was wrong so I took you to the Hospital . I never Got a Look at the Guy

Kendrick: Fuck ! And I was too Dazed to Recognize anything , So this sick Bastard Is about to get away with Date Rape

Frank: Sorry I couldnt Help you , But I gotta Go Ima be late .

Kendrick: You Helped Enough, Thanks again .

After Frank Left , I just Got back in the bed and Tried my hardest Not to think about it , Even tho I was Pissed that Nobody Knew Who did , I was Mad ass Fuck that this Sick Rapist was getting away With this , But I was Even More Mad at Myself for Letting this even go down , I text Ant and Tiara and told them That I was tired and that I didnt Feel like having Company . I layed there Until Cameron Got out Of Class , And Spent the Rest Of that Day and Night In Bed with Him .

3 days later .

Brandon's POV

Lately Ive Been Hooking Up with This Dude who Comes By the Bar every night , I know Some Might think thats a little Whorish But I dont care , Im A Nigga and I know When I wanna Fuck and That what I wanna Do so Thats What Im Gone Do . Let Me Just say This By Far Has Been the Best sex Of my life , Im talking about Carpet Burns , Bruises , permanent Hand Print on my ass . This Dude Knew Exactly what to do to Bring the Freak Out of Me , I think Its Just because We Dont know anything about each other , He just comes By the bar , Have a Few Drinks and Then we End Up fucking in the Bathroom , The Car and Now he's Made it All the way back to My apartment , I know Letting a stranger into your apartment is Dangerous , But thats what makes it So Good , Walking On the Wild side , the Mystery and suspense Makes the Sex 10 x better . Just Like tonight He Came Over and Layed the Dick Down and Call me Crazy But I think I might start to Catch feelings For this Complete stranger that I Know Nothing About .

Dude: Well Im about to Head out , You Good ?

Brandon: You Leaving ? Think You can Go another Round ?

Dude: Naw Im All Worn Out Shawty

Brandon: Damn Bruh , What about Tomorrow Night you coming By the bar ?

Dude: Im Sorry , But tomorrow Is My Last Night in town , I think My time here is Done

Brandon: Wait you Leaving Leavine ?

Dude: Yea , I told you I wasnt from here , I came I saw I conquered Now its Time for Me to Go Home .

Brandon: Damn , Well At least Can A Nigga get yo name

Dude: Now What Satisfaction will that Give you ?

Brandon: I dont know , It would be nice to know the name of the Nigga you been Dicking me Down for the past 2 weeks

Dude: Come on Shawty , I thought the thrill and Mystery was Exciting to you , If you truly knew me it wouldnt be the same . Besides I might take another Visit out here real soon .

Brandon: Your Not Coming Back are you ?

Dude: Lol naw .

Brandon: Then Tell me , At least Your name

Dude: Ok .

He walks up to me with his sexy ass , Puts his hand around my waist and pull me close to him , He licks his lips and leans in and places his warm mouth right on my ear .and whispers his name to me , I almost lose my breath at how he made something so simple so sexual . He gave me a tap on the ass and turned around and walked off .

Dude: See Ya later brandon Lol

Brandon: What ! How ...... How He know My name ?

Ant's POV

Today was Friday , and I think Everybody was Now Over Partying , Especially after what happened To Kendrick . So Today we were Having A Barbque Since Liz and Raiya are In town It was the Perfect Occasion . So I Myself and With The Help Of Liz since we were using her Off Campus Apartment , Got everything Situated . We Invited Everybody Today was going to Be Perfect . All I had to Do was Convince Ken to Come out Of his Funk So I called tiara and We Did a 3 way Call with Ken .

Kendrick: I Dont Feel Like it

Ant: You Never Feel Like Doing anything anymore

Kendrick: I wonder Why Anthony .

Tiara: Its gonna Be Fun , Good Food , Friends , Liquor

Kendrick: Really

Tiara: Ok maybe Not Liquor , But You need to be around Friends Not locked up in the Room

Kendrick: Im Not locked up my room

Ant: Cam's Room Your Room Same thing .

Kendrick: Seriously Guys I'll Pass For real

Tiara: You Know What , Ive Been Nice for too Long Its time for a Little Tough Love , You got Date raped BOO HOO , You Survived without a scratch , Girls Go Missing and Never Come Back , Statistics say 1 out every 10 college students get Roofied Consider yourself Lucky Motherfucker .

Ant: What she said , but not so mean

Kendrick: First ofF Tiara Have A seat , and If I come will you guys Leave me the Fuck alone .

Tiara: Yep It will be like your Not even there lol

Kendrick: Lol Bitch .

Ant: So you coming ?

Kendrick: I guess , But On one Occasion , Cam Coming with me .

Tiara: Fine with me .

Kendrick: Ok then I'll Be there .

I hang up the Phone and tell them to Hurry over , cause the Grill is fired up . I walked back into the house and saw Rj sitting there with this pale look on his face . I went and sat on his lap .

Ant: Whats Wrong

Rj: Come with me

Ant: Where ?

Rj: Just brang Yo ass *grabs Ant hand*

He takes my Hand and Walks me Into the Room , and Closes the Door behind him . I sat on the bed and looked at him stand there rubbing his hands together all nervous and shit . I just sat there and waited for whatever it was he had to say to come out .

Rj: Aye .

Ant: Yea

Rj: I got something to tell you

Ant: Is it Serious ?

Rj: yea

Ant: Cant It wait till after the barbque People starting to show up .

Rj: No , I need to tell you this Now .

Ant: Ok Rj If it Cant Wait Go ahead ...........

Rj: We Fucked

Ant: WHAT!

Rj: Calm Down

Ant: What the Fuck you mean Calm Down *jumps Up*

Rj: Let me Finish , I dont even Know How to tell you this , But Apparently when we Broke that Night in the parking Lot , I got Drunk Off my ass , I hit up ole boy Travontae and We started talking and One thing Lead to another . And we Fucked around .

Ant: Are You Kidding Me , You wanna tell me something Like this right here right now , with all these people here .

Rj: Well when Is the right time to tell you some fucked up shit like this .

Ant: I dont Know Maybe Lastnight ? But you too busy being secretive .

Rj: Secretive , Up until a couple days ago I didnt even Know we fucked .

Ant: Of course you Wouldnt Rj , This Yo second time getting Drunk and Blacking out and Fucking somebody and then Spring it On me , How many times you gone use that tired ass excuse

Rj: Look Baby , I told you because I love you and I dont want this to come between us , I know I fuck up But Its never my intention to fuck him

Ant: Let me guess its just an impulse

Rj: It really was , You dont have the right to be mad , YOu Broke up with me That night , You left me Remember .

Ant: Of Course I remember That , Thats Not the reason Im Upset , So What you Fucked him when We was Broken up , Im Mad about you keeping it From me , If you keeping secrets how you think that make you look in my eyes

Rj: Like Im cheating .

Ant: Are You ?

Rj: No , Hell No . He Not even Half Of what you are

Ant: Then It Seems that Way RJ , You Sneaking around talking to this Dude , Thats the Shit I dont Like , Just Be Real with Me .

Rj: Im Sorry , Thats all I can Say , It wont ever happen While We together cause I love you too much to Lose you .

Ant: I love you too , But No More Secrets . Is there anything Else anybody else you Might Have Fucked that you magically Dont remember While we was On Break , Cause Im ready to close this Chapter

Rj: Naw Thats it .

Ant: Ok Now Can We go back and Enjoy the Day .

Rj: yea , Aye Im glad you aint Over react like I thought you would

Ant: Boy , to be real I know you aint going Nowhere lol

Rj: Oh Yea lol

Ant: dont play , I'll Cut yo Dick off and Feed it to him Before I let you walk away

Rj: That sound a little Crazy Tho

Ant: I am Crazy lol .

When We Came Out the Room , everybody was here Now , I guess the Barbque Could Now begin , Hopefully with all these People in one Place Nothing wont go Down , But we all know How Likely that is .