The Mother-load

Tiara's POV

The Worst thing in the World is sleeping with someone who tosses and turns all night . Well as of lately thats been My life . Jermaine Has turned and Tossed , and Flipped and Kicked for the Past Two Weeks . I know He's Probably Nervous or Worried about where his Career is going to be in the Next 3 months , with Whispers of a trade , or him Being dropped from the team spreading like Wild Fire , its been hard For a Pregnant Bitch to get an Ounce Of sleep . When the Alarm Clock went off this Morning I couldnt be more Happier to kick his ass out the Bed , Today was His final Game with his Original Contract so He was on the edge since he still hasnt been offered another Contract . He gets out of the Bed and goes into the bathroom and Does the usual morning rituals . While I lay there with my eyes Closed trying to get some sleep . He walks back into the room and I can smell the Toothpaste on his breath and the Musk of his Cologne It literally brought tears to my eyes , I wanted to Hurl Chunks all Over him .

Jermaine: Baby , You Up

Tiara: I Am Now .

Jermaine: Well , Im About to head out . You Good ?

Tiara: Yea .

Jermaine: Ok , Your Riding with Kim to the game Right ?

Tiara: Yea , her and Some of the Other Wives

Jermaine: Cool , Give me a Kiss

Tiara: No Offense , But Unless you want that Followed by Vomit . You cant Get no kiss

Jermaine: Morning sickness ?

Tiara: No stanky Breath and bad Cologne Sickness lol

Jermaine: Oh its like that

He Quickly leans and press his lips against Mines , and Kisses me . I punch him in the Chest and we both Burst into laughter . He gives me and Hug and Tells me he Loves Me and Then Rubs my Belly , And of course he has to be an ass , He Opens his mouth and Literally Blew his Breath all In my face , I mean My hair even Moved thats how strong it was . I quickly sat up in the bed and He took off running , he stopped at the door turned around and looked at me smiled and grabbed his bags and left .

I sat around the house for a while Watching Tv and Rearranging my Closet , since it was clear I wasnt going back to sleep . I swear sometimes I think these Kids in my stomach Are working for Him . I eventually made my way to the Kitchen and Cooked myself Breakfast , Pancakes , sausage , Eggs , The Works . I threw Down in the Kitchen and Threw Down on the Food . After eating m Food , I sat on the Couch watching Tv , Until That Inevitable feeling showed its ugly head . All that Delicious Food I Consumed was fighting to get up . I got Up and went to the bathroom to look for my medication to control the Nausea . When I walked into the Room , I heard the Phone Ringing , I saw it was Ant and Picked it Up .

Tiara: Hello , stranger

Ant: Ha Ha , What are you doing

Tiara: Ughhhh , Looking for my medication

Ant: You Good ?

Tiara: Yea just a little Nauseated . The Question is are you good ?

Ant: Yea , Why you asked that

Tiara: Because a little Birdie told me you were out in New York . Working For Rj

Ant: First of All I dont Work for Rj I work for his Fiance . And tell Jermaine , get his story straight .

Tiara: Lol , So Im Guessing you wasnt gone tell me ?

Ant: Its not like a got a Job Working for the President .

Tiara: Whatever so Do You Like your New Job .

Ant: Hold on somebody at the Door .

He Puts me On Hold and I Put the Phone on speaker Phone and Continue to Look for my Medicine but still listen in On His Conversation .

Ant: Wassup

Rj: Aye , Ummm we about to head to the Zoo Just checking to see if you wanna Go

Ant: The Zoo . Ummmmmmm

Rj: Prepare for a Sorry Excuse in 5 4 3 2

Ant: Its not an Excuse its , Just too Much

Rj: Look , It was your Idea , and I just wanna thank you for Helping me out .

Ant: You Dont have to thank , its my Job

Rj: And you Did a Good Job at it , The Public already starting to like me again . And I have you to thank for that . so Just let me thank you .

Ant: Ok , Fine I'll go .

Rj: Well Get ready cause She's ready to go , and If you think shes cute , Wait till you see her upset .

I tuned them Out , While I was searching threw My Purses for my Pills , When I realized that the Last time I had them was when Jermaine and I went to London , I walked into the Shared Closet and Pulled out the Black Travel Luggage , Hopefully There still in here since He was the Last Person to Use the Luggage . I pulled the Luggage out and unzipped the Side , and reached and felt for my Pills and they were there , I smiled in Relief , But I also felt something else a little Box or something . I Grabbed it and pulled it out and It was a Box Of Trojan Magnums 3 count . My Heart Immediately stopped , My Mind Immediately shot to the Worst , Somehow I talked myself down to Maybe there was a reasonable explanation for these Condoms . I Wanted to Count them to see if they had been used , I opened the Boxed and sure enough they were Two out of three were gone . I just stood up with the Box of Condoms in my hand . It Felt like My heart was breaking into a million pieces . Then All Of a sudden I was angry and wanted to Kill Him , Until I was snapped out of it by Ants Voice .

Ant: Tiaraaaaaaaaaaaaa, You There

Tiara: Yea Im Here .

Ant: Oh that was Rj , He Invited me to the Zoo with He and Raiya .

Tiara: .........

Ant: I dont Know why , But I said yes , Im not making a mistake Right ? I mean We are just Friends , Well technically we havent even Discussed that , Everything is a Mess , this a Mess and Your Not Responding .

Tiara: .............

Ant: Tiara . Hellllllo

Tiara: Huh Yea Im here

Ant: Are you Ok , cause I just Rambled for 3 minutes and you said nothing .

Tiara: Hey , Umm Can I call you back

Ant: Is everything Ok ? Did you find your Medicine ?

Tiara: Yea , No , Yea NOOOOOO

Ant: Tiara , Whats Wrong ?

Tiara: I found My Pills , But I Also Found A Box of Condoms .

Ant: Well maybe there old

Tiara: We never used Condoms

Ant: maybe he just brought them

Tiara: Two of them are missing Anthony !

Ant: Damn , I dont know what to say

Tiara: I CANT BELIEVE THIS .. Ima Kill Him

Ant: Wow wow Now tiara , Calm down

Tiara: Calm Down , I been Stuck in the House , Fat and Pregnant, In this stupid Country freezing my ass off ,While this Nigga Running around FUCKING OTHER BITCHES !

Ant: I understand , But you need to calm down Ti , remember you have a High Risk Pregnancy

Tiara: Your Right , Im not about to let this Mutherfucker Kill me Too , Bad enough HE FUCKING HOES AGAIN!

Ant: Ti , Promise me you gone keep ya Cool , Just calm down relax , Take a Bath get massage .

Tiara: UGHHHH , I Need to Lay Down .

Ant: Ok , I'll Call you later to Check on you . bye Love you

Tiara: Yea Yea .

I Hung the Phone up with Anthony and My Blood was No Joke Boiling I just wanted to get into my Car And drive it right threw that Arena and Run his Ass Slap Over . I was So Pissed off , But Ant was right , I had to think of the Bigger Picture Getting all hype and Crunk would only put me and my kids life in Danger . So I layed down with the pillow over my head trying to relax, this was gone be one Hard Long Day .

Kendrick's POV

After Getting in from the Airport , I Headed straight to the Hospital With my grandma , By the time I made it there they Were Just about to take her In , so We had about five minutes to Talk and Pray . She was always a strong Woman , and I knew there was no Way she would ever say she was scared , But She did do something she had never done before , And thats Joke around , It didnt matter if I was in the Room 30 seconds some type of insult would be hurled out at me , Or some type of Gay question or Oh look at her she's cute why arent you attracted to her , this time she just sat there and talked about Bingo and the Stories and held my hand as she Prayed silently . As I watched them take her to the back to Prep Her for Surgery , The Look in her eyes took away any remorse I had for Leaving Work , She was an Old school Woman , Never really got sick and didnt really understand all these Big fancy Hospital terms and Procedures . I Was glad to be here for her , I was more than Grateful to Repay the favor of being there for her , Like she was for me when I had Nobody . I sat in the Waiting Room Nervous and Anxious . It felt like days went by , I know the Doctor said the Surgery shouldnt take more than an hour , hour and a half tops . well its been two and a Half and Im Officially Bugging . I pulled out my phone to call Cam , just to sorta take my mind off of the time .

Cameron: Hello

Kendrick: Hey Baby

Cameron: Sup , Did everything Go ok

Kendrick: No she still isnt out of surgery Yet

Cameron: Ha Ha , That Woman Knocked out under the Knife and she still causing problems

Kendrick: It wouldnt be her

Cameron: Your Worried arent you ?

Kendrick: Yea , Its Been two hours , she should have been out by now . What if

Cameron: Dont Do that . Dont even think Like that .

Kendrick: I just dont know What I would Do If I Lose her . she the only Family I have left .

Cameron: Hey , she's not going any where , In about 5 minutes those doctors are going to walk out there and tell you she's ok and Stable , and she's going to be asking for that cigarette first thing lol

Kendrick: Your Right , she is a strong Woman .

Cameron: And Besides , She's Best Friends with God Remember

Kendrick: Lol You A Fool

Cameron: I love you , And Im Kinda upset that You think she's your only family . What am I a stuff animal

Kendrick: Noooooo Lol , your My Family too

Cameron: Thats More like it

Kendrick: Hey The Doctors are coming out , I'll give you a Call back

Cameron: Love you

I hang the Phone up and walk over to the Doctors , I felt nervous because they had their Poker Face on , and I couldnt make out what type of News they were about to give me . My heart Thumped with Each step they took towards me . I watched as his mouth begin to form the words , It was like everything stopped . When the Words she's ok she's a little Loopy from the Drugs but she's Fine Came out I almost wanted to Cry . After signing some papers , I walked into the Room with My Grandma and stood over her , she opened her eyes and looked at me and even tho she should be in pain she laughed . and started talking crap even tho her words were slurred

Helen: What the Hell you standing up over me For ?

Kendrick: I see your Alive lol

Ms.Helen: I know you probably Thought I was heading towards the Pearly Gates , But you can Cancel that .

Kendrick: Lets be clear I never thought you were going to the Pearly Gates lol

I fixed her Pillows Up for her , and Sat down in the Chair , Hours Went By and We Watched Tv until she Feel asleep on me , I took her Cross Word Puzzle and started Occupying myself . When I realized that I never Called Cameron Back to tell him she made it out Of Surgery . I grabbed my Phone and headed outside to get some Fresh Air .

Cameron: See I told you Everything was gone be Ok

Kendrick: You Have No idea How Nervous I was tho

Cameron: Im sure your Dramatic ass was Crying holding your Chest and the Whole Nine Yards

Kendrick: I was Not Lol

Cameron: Yea Yea Whatever , But Im glad to hear everything Turned out Right , I got To go back to Work . Call me tomorrow ?

Kendrick: Yea , Bye Love you .

I hung up the Phone with Cameron , and Headed back up to my Grandma's Room , I stopped and Got me a Cup of Coffee . I smiled at the Ladies at the Front desk and made my way back to her Room , When I walked into the Room , I Saw some Body standing over my Grandma , As I inched closer I saw it was A woman . But it wasnt a Nurse . I Cleared my throat to get the Womans attention . She Turned around and looked at me and smiled . She had on Old Dirty looking clothes , and her hair was all over her head , she looked Like a Homeless person or Worse a Crack Head . she walked closer to me and stepped into the Light and I could clearly see her face . I was so shocked that I almost lost my Coffee . She quickly walked over to me with open arms . and Hugged me tight .

Lady: Sweet Heart , Oh Youv'e gotten so Big .

I stood there while she hugged me , I didnt immediately hug her back , My mouth was open from Shock , was this Really happening . It was a Dream Ive had Millions of times every Night as a Child , so It was only normal for me to think that Maybe this was a Dream too . Maybe I fell asleep too , Maybe I never went to call Cam or get Coffee , this had to be a Dream . She ran her hands across my head in a soothing motion .

Kendrick: Mom

Lady: Its Ok baby , its Me

Hearing her voice , Just did something to me , For years I thought If I Just Heard her Voice I would Be ok , But It did the Complete Opposite . I Put my hand up and slightly Pushed some space between us , she had this Crazy look on her Face . I walked away from her and Back over to the chair and sat down . She Just stood there for a while above Grandma . I Tried my best Not to Look at her , I Didnt even realize it then But I had completely Finished that Fresh Hot Coffee without a Flinch . She started rubbing her hands threw Grandma Hair , and she Woke up .

Helen: Juanita is that you

Juanita: yes Mama , its me

Helen: Oh Baby , Im so glad you Made it

Juanita: Im Here Mama Im Here

Helen: Are you ...

Juanita: im Ok Mama , Im Doing Ok

Helen: Where is he ?

Juanita: I Dont think He Remembers me Mama

Helen: Kendrick

Kendrick: ...........

Helen: Boy I know you Hear Me

Kendrick: Mam

Helen: Come here

I stand Up and walk over to her Bed , Standing across from me was my Mom . My Grandma Grabbed my Hand and My Moms too and Put them together . I was sure That When I got to this moment I would Happy , I would have lots to say , and Hugs and Kisses , But that wasnt the Case , I was Angry more than anything , I just couldn't Do it . I pulled my hand away and grabbed my things and walked out the room and Headed Home .