Gym Tan Dirty Laundry

RJ's POv

The Past Couple Of day have been very stressful for me . As Of Now I got too Much On my plate , graduation Coming up , There Only two More games left and I still havent Been Picked by any scouts yet , Leaving me with the Dreadful realization that My life long dream might not actually come true , and Now I got this shit with this Crazy ass Dick Riding Stalker . Dude was legit Crazy talking bout we Fucked , Im sure If I fucked somebody I would remember I always Do , except that One time with Liz Thats it . I Know It couldnt be Possible that I Got shit faced Bombed and Didnt remember Fucking Ole Boy , And even If I did Why the Fuck Wont he let it go , I dont get it , I specifically told him I didnt want him and Whatever happened between us in that locker Room meant Nothing to me so Why couldnt he Just Move the fuck around , Why be all Sissy and talk about DO he know about us . I swear sometimes It feels like everybody out to get me , It seems like I cant never be happy without somebodoy trying to ruin that , Liz , My Parents , Brandon and Mike , And Now this Random ass Nigga wanna Pop up with some Shit that shouldnt even fucking Matter and At the Worst time ever , when Ant and I are the happiest . I sit there with my fist balled up letting the anger Build up , when I feel somebody snatch the headphone out my hear .

Jermaine: Aye Coach Ready For us

Rj: Aight .

I take the headphones out my ear and follow J and Dewayne into the Coaches Office .

Coach: Have a seat Gentlemen

Coach: Ok heres the Deal , There Will Be Scouts at this Game this Week .

Jermaine: bout time Im ready to sign a Contract

Dewayne: Who we looking at Lakers , Miami ?

Coach: Now Before Yall get yall hopes Up , Non , Its a Few Of over seas teams Coming to check Yall out

Rj: Over Seas ?

Coach: Look Know I know , Its Not what yall expected but we trying real hard to get some Pro teams to come down and look at yall .

Rj: Then make it Happen , Cause I aint Playing over Seas

Jermaine: Shit It dont matter to me , Money Is Money

Dewayne: Me too My Nigga , Money and Foreign Cars

Rj: Well it aint Bout the Money to everybody

Jermaine: You Good son ? You seem Pissed my nigga

Rj: Im Straight

Coach: You Betta Be , Cause with only two games left , If you have any shot at going Pro then you need to be on Yo A game

Rj: Dont worry Bout that Coach , You Just do Yo Job and get the scouts here .

Coach: You Just do Yo job and Continue to Work Hard .

Rj: Dont Worry Im Heading to the Gym Now

I get Up and walk off while Coach still talks to jermaine and Dewayne , I know I probably came off as an AHole but I just had to much on my mind and hearing that No Pro Scoutts were coming to the upcoming game was the last Thing I needed to hear . I went to the Gym and went straight for the weights to ease my mind . I was benching well over what I Normaly do , I guess the anger was helping me out . As I was Lifting , Images and Flashes Of faces played back in my head . I shook it Off and Went Over to the Chin Up bar , I started doing rounds of them , And Images Of Travontae Popped up in my head , I could hear myself talking , and visibly see his face . I stopped doing Chin ups and sat on the bench with my hands in my head . What was that ? Why was I seeing him ? I tried to Run on the tread mill thinking maybe I could Focus on Not falling and Not him . As im running on the tread mill , I just suddenly stop and get off . Who was I fooling Nobody but my Damn self , Something Happened between us Every since he said that little bits and pieces of that night started coming back , and not to mention simple things were now starting to make since , Like how the hell did he get my number ? I went into the locker room and changed my clothes , When I walked out the locker room , I prepared myself to see him at that Front desk , I had some questions to ask him and I needed the answer Right Now . I walked up to the Front of the Gym and saw him from Behind , I walked to the front of the desk and he just looked at me , He had a Black Eye too .

Travontae: What you here to Black the Other One ?

Rj: My bad bruh You Asked for it tho

Travontae: Funny , Cause I dont remember asking you to Punch the Fuck out of me

Rj: Whatever you Know what I mean .

Travontae: What do want ? Im Working

Rj: I need to Know what Really happened

Travontae: So Now you believe Me

Rj: Man Look aint Nobody got time for Games , What the Fuck Happened

Travontae: First of All , Dont come UP in here Yelling and shit Like you Run something , Especially since the last time I saw you , Your Fist was flying at my face , I shouldnt tell yo Punk ass shit .

Rj: STOP FUCKING PLAYING *grabs his shirt*

Travontae: Ok , Damn Let me Go

Rj: Talk

Travontae: It was shortly After you left the Gym , You Came Back and You Had this look on your face like You was about to Cry . So I asked If you wanted to Talk about , It took a while and you agreed , we Exchanged Numbers and you said you had to Run some where and you left .

Rj: And where In that story did we Fuck ?

Travontae: If you let me Finish Nigga . later On that NIght you text and Asked If the offer to talk was still Good ?

as Travontae was telling me what Went on , I hear the Beep From the Door Open .

Travontae: Welcome to The Rack .

He has this look on his face , and he starts acting like he doing some work . I look at him like he stupid like Nigga finish the story , But something says turn around and when i did , theres stood Ant Tiara and Kendrick . Fuck !

Ant's POV

Im Sitting in the Room , With Kendrick and Tiara , Just Fucking around passing time On twitter .

Kendrick: Hold On Scroll back up .

Ant: For what Nigga

Kendrick: Shae click on her page

Ant: No get yo messy ass On somewhere

Tiara: Naw Go to her Page lets see the shit Hoes tweet .

I click on her page like they said . We started Reading her Tweets .

@Shae_Swaggy: One thing I cant stand Is an Insecure Ass Female Smh !
@Shae_Swaggy: Like Dont Question Me about Your Man , Ask Him Duhhhhhhh #SimpleasDat
@Shae_Swaggy: Then Wann get Crunk Over "HER MAN" Guh Please Been there Done that ,
@Shae_Swaggy: And If I wanted it Again It wouldnt be Hard to get #WhogonePopMe

I look over at Tiara and she was surprisingly Calm ass fuck .

Ant: I dont like when you calm , You good

Tiara: yea Im good , Ima beat that Bitch ass Tho

Kendrick: She Did Kinda Go In You

Tiara: And thats why she gone get her Ass beat , I dont do the internet Thugging , Bitch when I see you Its me and You .

Kendrick: Oooh she Just tweeted again.

@Shae_Swaggy: Headed to the Gym to Perfect My Sexy .

Ant: You wanna Go

Tiara: Duh .

Kendrick: Where My Camera At , I gotta Record It lol

We get in the car and head over to the gym , It was a quick quite ride , besides Kendrick in the back seat laughing and talking bout he ready to see a fight , I looked over at Tiara and once again she was calm ass fuck . We get out the car and walk into the gym well me and tiara kendrick was basically skipping , we walked threw the door and the dude at the front desk said Welcome to the Rack . Even Tho his back was turned to me I knew it was Rj .

Tiara: Uhhhh ohhhhh

Kendrick: Ooooo Two for One special

Rj turned around with this nervous look on his face . He started walking towards us .

Rj: What yall doing here

Tiara: Bout to work out

Ant: What you doing here

RJ: What it look like ? Working out

Rj: But I gotta Run I need to shower , I'll text you later aight

he walks past us and out the door , I look at them and tell them go ahead i'll be right there . I follow Rj outside to his car .

Ant: Rj

Rj: Wassup

Ant: What was you really doing here

Rj: Working out Ant , You wanna smell my arm pit

Ant: When I walked threw the door you wasnt working , Is that Him ?

Rj: What ?

Ant: Is that Nigga You was talking to Travontae Was it HIm!

Rj: I mean what you want me to say

Ant: Yes Or fucking NO , You betta say NO Right NOw

Rj: yea Man , it was HIm

Ant: Really! What the Fuck yall got to talk to about ?

Rj: Man its Nothing , I was just telling him to stop texting me

Ant: No NO No You already told him that remember , Cause you told me you told him already , So whats the Deal Huh

Rj: .........

Ant: Let me Ask you This . And You betta Not Lie to My fucking face . Are You Still Fucking with Him !

Rj: .............

Ant: I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEAR ME ! Are You Cheating On Me !

RJ: MAN NAW BRUH , FUCK ! Get On With that Shit

Ant: Get On ? If Anybody Should Be Mad its Me dont you think

Rj: Man I had enough shit to deal with today , Aint nobody got time for Yo nagging

Ant: Nagging ! YOU IN THERE TALKING TO A NIGGA YOU JUST TOLD ME SUCKED YOUR DICK . WHAT THE FUCK YALL GOT TO TALK ABOUT .

Rj: I aint tryna Argue with you , I got too much on my mind Right Now .

Ant: You know What Fuck you , and Figure it out By Yoself since you wanna get an attitude with me .

I slammed his Car door , and Walked back into that Gym , Trying Not to think about reaching over that Desk and Fucking Ole Boy up . When I walked back in he wasnt at the Front Desk anymore It was for the best I guess . I went and found Tiara and Kendrick .

Kendrick: You good , We aint gotta get Roudy In here do we ?

Ant: Im good .

Tiara: That was Him huh

Ant: yep and he betta be glad he wasnt at the front desk , I Probably would have Blacked his Other eye

Kendrick: Ooo Weee Bitch this too Much Drama For me , everybody Bout to Square up , Show me My Opponent .

Ant: Where the fuck this Bitch at . she said she was headed to the Gym 30 minutes ago

Tiara: Fuck It Lets Just Go , I done Lost all My Anger Now .

we leave out the exercise room and head towards the Door to leave . Since I was Kinda Mad At Rj I had to take out some anger , I Ran Over and Kick the Trashcan Like I was Playing Kick Ball the trash Flew everywhere , It Felt good doing that so I ran and did the other one Down the hall .

Kendrick: Boy what the Fuck Wrong with you

Tiara: Why you Do at Anthony , Somebody gotta clean that up

Ant: Good , Since the Nigga Like Being on his Knees sucking Dick , He can get on his knees and Pick up Trash .

Kendrick: You aint No good Ant .

As We make it to the Front , I Noticed the Dude Travontae back at this station , He kept his focus on that computer and didnt look up at us not one time . Just as we about to walk out the door, In walks Shae and 2 Of her Friends .

Shae: yea Guh thats Her

Girl: She Basic Ass Fuck

Shae: Ok !

Tiara: Bitch What was that Shit was talking

Shae: Guh Boo *Throws her Hand Up *

Tiara: Bitch !

The next Thing I saw Was A Fist Flying , Tiara Was so smooth and quick With it I dont think Even The Guh Shae Saw it Coming , All I know Is I saw tiara Swing and the Girl Shae Head Bounce back , Shae Tried to cover up , But she was to slow by then Tiara had Already stuck her Twice again , she fell to the floor and tiara Grabbed her By the Hair and stuck her ass two More times , she just sat there holding her face and Her friends tried to interven but Kendrick Politely told them Bitch Back up . I went over and grabbed tiara and Tried to Pry her Hands From around Shae hair .

Tiara: Bitch you wanna talk about basic , Lets see what you look like with out these Cheap ass Tracks .

Shae: Let my Hair Go

Girl: Let her Hair Go

Tiara: Bitch This aint what you want , Back up

Ant: Come On Tiara its Over let it Go

Tiara: Its over When I say its Over .

I see tiara Cock Her Leg up and Put it right on that Girl shoulder . she Pulled as hard as she Can Pulling shae down to the Ground , and The only thing I heard Besides shae and her Friend screaming Let her Hair go , Was SHHHHHH , the sound Of Her Track Ripping Out , Tiara Dropped the hair on the Ground and turned and walked off .

Tiara: Lets Go

Kendrick: Tiara Got a word For the Camera ?

Tiara: Dont Talk shit On twitter Hoe , Cause I'll Leave Stanking Nigga

Kendrick: This Going World Star ! This Going World Star

Ant: Oh My God I can see it Now , Girl Catches the Fade For talking Reckless On twitter .

We Left the Gym and Headed Back Home . Even tho I was Crunk about the fight , I still Had it In the Back of Mind what went down with Rj , Why was he talking to Him?